I know this time it's BIG issue

Still ye point bhi dhyan mein rakhna chahiye

Anyway I trust YHC CVs

So let's see

And also they have CCtv camera in Ru's room. I hope CVS KO yaad ho

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I want pree to only prove her innocence alone....but the fight I want them to fight together. I don’t want it to be like every other itv show where it is only the FL who solves all issues and ml is left standing idle, or dumb or helpless on the side. Rusha are best when they are together as a team.

But yes this is about their relation deepening at another level...Building unbreakable trust...immense love ....now that trust won’t break again....love and trust is what rudr has lacked in his life all along....he is reticent and hesitant to love n trust n now when it thinks it is broken...but it won’t be...when it is rebuil5 it will be stronger.  They will need it when rajeev’s truth comes out...that is a worse secret.

for pree it is about realisation of here feeling n that the have nothing really because of Saransh.....while there is a small part there abt it....but it is about rudr and rusha alone...and admitting it to herself n Allowing herself to pursue it and feel it without thinking that since she has Saraansh responsibility that that is not meant for her.

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes i want to see preesha proving her innocence alone and now what is she going to sacrifice for his career. I want rudra to believe her when she is proved innocent in this case. I want this MU track to end soon. 

Rudra should realize that  if preesha stood with him against ahana and balraj for his education and also find out about her license sacrifice even though it was the nurse's mistake and that she has always supported him selflessly. He should not just become blind in his anger and hatred again. 

I really want Rajeev's truth to come out after this track ends. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

And scary and upsetting scenes 

Cant see Ru like that ðŸ˜­

And Rusha :( 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: foresight

I want pree to only prove her innocence alone....but the fight I want them to fight together. I don’t want it to be like every other itv show where it is only the FL who solves all issues and ml is left standing idle, or dumb or helpless on the side. Rusha are best when they are together as a team.

But yes this is about their relation deepening at another level...Building unbreakable trust...immense love ....now that trust won’t break again....love and trust is what rudr has lacked in his life all along....he is reticent and hesitant to love n trust n now when it thinks it is broken...but it won’t be...when it is rebuil5 it will be stronger.  They will need it when rajeev’s truth comes out...that is a worse secret.

for pree it is about realisation of here feeling n that the have nothing really because of Saransh.....while there is a small part there abt it....but it is about rudr and rusha alone...and admitting it to herself n Allowing herself to pursue it and feel it without thinking that since she has Saraansh responsibility that that is not meant for her.

Till now I'm yhc cvs handle all tracks nicely. And they gave equal credits to both Rusha. I hope it will continue. I don't want mahaan fl and zalim ml. I want them to fight togather. 

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Next week pata chalega how rudra behave with preesha but I'm just getting a bit confused how did he manage to become a judge of a reality show if all this happened with him dosent mke sense???

Nichuss thumbnail

i trust the cvss.... wen the big fact is bought as MU... they should execute it nicely too

like Bhagya said.. there is cctv.... ru saw hw pree stood for him everytime...

the moment he s goin to face.... heart breaking..... his luk at pree itself shows how much he is hurt.....

ru still dnt knw y pree got suspended...

so this will make RuSha strong at end.... and poppat for yuvi...rahul..ahaana..mish...balraj... ðŸ¤£

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Next week pata chalega how rudra behave with preesha but I'm just getting a bit confused how did he manage to become a judge of a reality show if all this happened with him dosent mke sense???

i feel frm friday or saturday we will get to knw... hw its goin to be

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After Yuvraj I hate Aahana. She is the worst.  I dont understand how can she manipulate Rudr, his dad all by her fake tears ? 

Rudra should remember how Ahana insulted him for being uneducated and how Preesha stood by him always. 

I just want Ahana Mishika and Yuvraj to get exposed its about time to expose Yuvraj and Ahana after this MU track. 

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

After Yuvraj I hate Aahana. She is the worst.  I dont understand how can she manipulate Rudr, his dad all by her fake tears ? 

Rudra should remember how Ahana insulted him for being uneducated and how Preesha stood by him always. 

I just want Ahana Mishika and Yuvraj to get exposed its about time to expose Yuvraj and Ahana after this MU track. 

more than these 3 the dangerous character s Balraj... we may see his true side with this video goin viral...

yep Ahana... manipulating Ru in name of Rajeev...today also...she tactfully said... she doesnt have hus... so no one to support etc etc.... i wonder wen mahima truth will b out... hw Ahana character goin to be 

Mish is joker ... of the YHC.... she just knws to roll her eyes... show poutss... n weird dresses....

Yuvi................ fed up with him.... (but i like his one liners)