aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't have tv lol I only watch online on hotstar 

darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

I knw I M soo sorry but I dint knw if u can itll be hard for me I knw am being selfish anywy I watch ok hotstar no tv that's y 

sorry to say but this is SO sad to read. These people are working day and night and we have honestly had no MU in our show since February when in other shows there are MU every other week. No show is going to give you pure romance all the time and peace. If so then I wouldn’t watch an Indian TV show. You watching on Hotstar is frankly not helping with anything. We need people watching on TV so that we can actually give the team good ratings in a time like this. You choosing to not watch on TV and instead watching on Hotstar cause it’s hard for you to watch a MU is hard for me to hear. Please watch on TV. I am not just saying this to you BUT to all the people who are saying they won’t watch until the MU clears out cause it’s hard for them to watch.

Edited by Janvi_Chahal - 3 years ago
aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janvi_Chahal

sorry to say but this is SO sad to read. These people are working day and night and we have honestly had no MU in our show since February when in other shows there are MU every other week. No show is going to give you pure romance all the time and peace. If so then I wouldn’t watch an Indian TV show. You watching on Hotstar is frankly not helping with anything. We need people watching on TV so that we can actually give the team good ratings in a time like this. You choosing to not watch on TV and instead watching on Hotstar cause it’s hard for you to watch a MU is hard for me to hear. Please watch on TV. I am not just saying this to you BUT to all the people who are saying they won’t watch until the MU clears out cause it’s hard for them to watch.

I just said I cant watch on TV cuz I dnt have a tv that's the reason i watch in hotstar i think your getting me wrong 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

I don't have tv lol I only watch online on hotstar 

OK dear np

But just try to promote yhc by telling your friends to watch it. 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

OK dear np

But just try to promote yhc by telling your friends to watch it. 

Yh lol I tl my mum nd sis 2 wacth 4 me