NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

As I don't find a place to write my review. So I m posting here. 

It was an amazing episode. Full of Rusha scenes πŸ˜³

Episode started with Pree entering the room. He admired Ru who sleeping and promised him that she will be always on his side. 

In morning Ru woke up and he was cloth-less πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. He got surprised. Than pree came in room and she started her drama. She recreated ddlj scene here. It was a very cute, funny and sweet scene. Loved it. 

She was faking her tears and  Ru was like that how powerful he is that he can do this with one hand πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€­. 

Ru apologized from her and she laughed at him. Than the next scene was too good. Ru took the revenge 🀣. Than both laughed.

Both teased each other. And than Ru got romantic 😍😍😍.That scene was 😍😍😍😍. 

Ru thought that maybe he has confessed his feelings so he asked from her but she said that he only told her about his father and career. 

Than he was about to confess his love but again Saransh came πŸ™„. 

In breakfast table Ahana did her drama and Ru apologized from her. 

There yuvraj and his boss are celebrating.

Precap is actually very scary. 

It was same but there was another scene where that drank Ru's video will get play on Award show 😯. Mu track is going to start :( 

Guys please watch this episode on TV. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

As I don't find a place to write my review. So I m posting here. 

It was an amazing episode. Full of Rusha scenes πŸ˜³

Episode started with Pree entering the room. He admired Ru who sleeping and promised him that she will be always on his side. 

In morning Ru woke up and he was cloth-less πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. He got surprised. Than pree came in room and she started her drama. She recreated ddlj scene here. It was a very cute, funny and sweet scene. Loved it. 

She was faking her tears and  Ru was like that how powerful he is that he can do this with one hand πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€­. 

Ru apologized from her and she laughed at him. Than the next scene was too good. Ru took the revenge 🀣. Than both laughed.

Both teased each other. And than Ru got romantic 😍😍😍.That scene was 😍😍😍😍. 

Ru thought that maybe he has confessed his feelings so he asked from her but she said that he only told her about his father and career. 

Than he was about to confess his love but again Saransh came πŸ™„. 

In breakfast table Ahana did her drama and Ru apologized from her. 

There yuvraj and his boss are celebrating.

Precap is actually very scary. 

It was same but there was another scene where that drank Ru's video will get play on Award show 😯. Mu track is going to start :( 

Guys please watch this episode on TV. 

RuSha share a sizzling chemistry! The love bite lol πŸ˜† 

Preesha had planned so much in advance to prank him lol 

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And can the person responsible for the episode discussion threads open the third thread? 

Nichuss thumbnail

what an episde.... loved it... i guess tomorw will be the last goody goody... cutie epsd of Rusha...πŸ˜”

coming to the episode...

RuSha moments were superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Pree little pov shown today ... she told herself...wt ever world do... i will always stand with you... and protect you..... i hope she will be soon goin to be motherly..wify love for Ru

P: hw cute he is sleeping like small child... πŸ˜³ 

morning.... OMG.... Ru was like.... what hapnd to me...

best line... With One hand i am so powerful πŸ€£smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 

then DDLJ reverse version... pree went one step ahead with love bites nishaan.... yeh ladki ...tooo started being naughty.... ( she was luking cute n pretty... in ths scene )...

as we all guessed... ru turned the tables...pulled her... and was goin to show her wt he can do with 1 hand β˜ΊοΈ 

Ahaana-Ru moment was gud.... but Ahaana with her eyes showing.. he she can manipulate ru... ths is nt gud😲

Yuv-Ra scene... ths man...s sooooooo irritating...but entetaining too..... πŸ€”

Precap.... the scary moment finally..... Ahaana shown RU.... rahul talking with Pree...

the way Ru looked at Pree..... (break my heart... πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­)

its going to be sooooo painful.....

blooopers πŸ€£

Yuvi tuk video recording from left side... and pree wasnt thr... but when video shown to rahul... 

it was from right side shoot... and pree too included.... :P

Nichuss thumbnail

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But When Yuvraj took the video Preesha was not there. She is not involved in sending the video viral. She doesnt even know that Yuvraj sent video to her mobile. 

Then how Ahana showed Preesha talking with Rahul whwn Preesha wasnt there with Rahul ? 

Also Ahana manipulating Rudra is not a good sign. I hope he doesnt believe Ahana 

Feel so bad for Preesha πŸ˜­ She has to go through so much without her fault πŸ˜­

Edited by murdeshwar.maya - 3 years ago
foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I had a feeling they would put the video on the screen when he went to get the award. Nothing would be more hurtful and humiliating than that. This is going to destroy his career. He will become β€œtaintedβ€œ artist who will not get any albums, concerts or any work. 

rudr is going to be shattered more because of β€œassumed” pree’s betrayal....and losing the award which was rajeev’s dream more than his image...and then also because of his father because somewhere despite all that his father has abused him with, he still wants acknowledgement and accepted from Balraj and Balraj is going to blow up on rusha because of this. And pree will be target of Balraj, ahana and mish...Rudr will avoid he and be rude to her when he comes face to face. He will keep her there only for Saraansh sake. Sharda might want to help but won’t be able to do much. Saransh will need to be around to create situation for rusha to be around eo they way he did during Bunty bubbles marriage.

We are going to see a lot of angst filled rudr....who will not know how to deal with the betrayal, hurt, anger and the love that he still feels ...and feeling lonely again just after he thought he had found his happiness and found the person who completes him (something that even rajeev didn’t make him feel) who destroyed him.

this is going to be a long drawn track. We could also see mahima’s truth coming out now,......so be prepared. This is going to go on for long...and tough to watch.....at the same time there is IPL and BB.....TRP is going to be under major pressure.....But if TRP isn’t there, show could face issue

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

But When Yuvraj took the video Preesha was not there. She is not involved in sending the video viral. She doesnt even know that Yuvraj sent video to her mobile. 

Then how Ahana showed Preesha talking with Rahul whwn Preesha wasnt there with Rahul ? 

Also Ahana manipulating Rudra is not a good sign. I hope he doesnt believe Ahana 

Feel so bad for Preesha πŸ˜­ She has to go through so much without her fault πŸ˜­

in th award show.... Rahul will be talking to Pree... Ahana will show it to Ru... and ask... y pree talking to him

this was precap

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am more worried about how Rudra will behave with Preesha. I dont want him to go back to square one where he used to humiliate her and taunt her every now and then. 

Even mahima's truth also after it comes out now at the wrong time, I dont know whether Rudra will support her or hate her more

But will Rudra and Balraj come to know that Yuvraj was the one who planned all this against them? 

Will Rudra know that Preesha sacrificed her licence for his career? 

Edited by murdeshwar.maya - 3 years ago
aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely episode before the storm yes I am worried fr the upcoming it looks scary man I dont knw how preesha will handle the situation but yh mahima truth will come out too to make matters more worse its gona be hrd to see the epi I'm just gona read it I dont thnk I'll hv the strength to watch all this it's not gona be peaceful epi its gonna be hurtful nd long depressing epi nd this drama will go on for God knws how long I just dont want it to drag though cuz I cnt live without watching rusha preesha needs someone to support her nw someokevlike bubbles cuz now rudra wont be by her side 2πŸ₯Ί