Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't believe this promo at all , it's too misleading to bang our heads , not worthy at all.  

Ani will never do such things , it's not going well with his characterWoh bon ko nahi chodega kabhi nahi, kabhi bhi nahi..! Ye baat atal hai ❤️ 

Is ani holding is breathe in second caps?🤓 maybe he he planned something..! He looks determined over something. 

I going to wait for Episode rather banging my head over something which never gonna happen in first place 🤔

Thank you mahi for the caps 🤗

Om positivityea namah 🙏

P.s Ani might be ignorant over things regarding bon but not cruel to send her out off house. Never ever. 😊 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

The expression is not of guilt, he is determined about something..... It's like he has made his mind for doing something which he usually wouldn't do. 

However since it's a promo for promotion purpose during IPL. I am reserving my comments till the episode. 

Last but not the least I have full faith in Ani regarding Bon. You guys can kill me for that 😆

Totally agree ❤️

@bold I'm with you in this 😆 kill me too guys 🤣

This guy is too possessive to send bon with her mother, will he even think of sending her out of life 🤪🤣 very big nonsense joke it is 😆

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think he can put Bondita's life in danger just to expose Brijwasi.... Brijwasi may get expose through Binoy and thn Aniruddh will get angry and ask Bondita to leave ....I guess once Sampoorna tells whole truth to Aniruddh he will be guilty and go after Bondita but till tht time Brijwasi kidnap her ....

Priiyyaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

So, as we all know yesterday a promo came which enraged us and we all started thinking in the negative way 🤣 mostly even I did that for first time I read it , it's human nature.....Our EDT speed increased but although we were angry we were enjoying ourselves😆🤣Thats why I love you all❤️

Idk why but I still think it's Ani's plan because towards the end of the promo which will never come in the episode and is also misleading as always...Phuski🤣Below our some caps from the promo which I am posting, especially Ani's reaction after sending Bon out of the house and shutting the door on her face🥺.

These reactions and his actions are totally opposite.Aren't they?

My Bon🥺💔

Child Marriage mein bhi separation...like wow🤣

*Kahani Bondita-Anirudh ki,Ek Rishta prathao ko todke juda..Anirudh Bana tha Bondita ka Suraksha kavach...parantu "Ani questions whether she lied to him ? He asks her to swear on Durga Maa and say to truth...she says Pati Babu...He says enough of it Bondita,I always got embarrassed due to you.Now Get out from My Life and from this house...throws her clothes wala bag and closes the door,Bon cries" Jo haath Rakshak the,bina uske kaise rahegi samaj mein Bondita.

Translation - It's a story of Bon-Ani,who got united by breaking the society customs and tradition...Anirudh was her sheild but ^Ani questions whether she lied to him ? He asks her to swear on Durga Maa and say to truth...she says Pati Babu...He says enough of it Bondita,I always got embarrassed due to you.Now Get out from My Life and from this house...throws her clothes wala bag and closes the door,Bon cries^ ,Whose hands were protector for her,how will she survive in the society without those hands.

Okay, so what are your views guys after watching Ani's reaction???...Do share🤗

Yes it's not angry Anirudh's expression😆.... let's just hope for best whatever the promo is 

Rudhita alwz❤️

mnm13 thumbnail

although anirudh likes to shout at the top of his voice but he is too soft to throw bon out of the house. there is something fishy behind his action. as everyone said, BB promos are over hyped and over masala dar. Let's wait and see.

i trust ani 🤭.

BTW, bon is wearing white sari with red border, which is worn by bengali hindu women during durga puja 🤔 puja track is on the way!? btw that sari is so pretty and gorgeous just like one a  zammindar bahu would wear.

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Mahi I haven't watched it yet....but from the pics it seems he is concerned for her....

I hope it is some plan of ani but why I doubt it is ani has always been shown a dumb  who wasn't smart enough to plan something like this....

Hope it's positive only🤔

Rudhitafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

The expression is not of guilt, he is determined about something..... It's like he has made his mind for doing something which he usually wouldn't do. 

However since it's a promo for promotion purpose during IPL. I am reserving my comments till the episode. 

Last but not the least I have full faith in Ani regarding Bon. You guys can kill me for that 😆

Yes determined....that's the exact wording....thanks arpita👍🏼

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rudhitafan

Mahi I haven't watched it yet....but from the pics it seems he is concerned for her....

I hope it is some plan of ani but why I doubt it is ani has always been shown a dumb  who wasn't smart enough to plan something like this....

Hope it's positive only🤔

You think same as me.

Rudhitafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

You think same as me.

Ani's actions only turned us like this kate🤔

Hope slowly and steadily makers redeem him....

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

There 's something I cannot figure out yet. His expressions do not say he is angry.

Cannot think that his barrister brain will wake up in day 4 or 5 as it only wakes up in the last day. 😆

Wish that his barrister brain suddenly miscalculated the dates and told him it's the last minute wake up .🤣This is the only way that he could end up planning . No otherway🤣

Just hope this is a puski promo . Otherwise I am done with the show. Seperation in post leap is acceptable not before it.

🤣🤣You told this naa now I am feeling more positive.