Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Also, they are overlapping every track with one another and making it more messier.😡 Public toilet,sex education,Bon ka education, Superstition issue and now Brothel track...like what are they doing?? pehle ek toh khattam kro bhaii😡

haan vahi na.... We are so not fished with one k doosra aa jata hai... Upar se beech beech min Ani-Mini ka cringe worthy dance. 

These people are doing lot of things and all at once. Thoda gap rahe toh achha lage... 

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackhole

haan vahi na.... We are so not fished with one k doosra aa jata hai... Upar se beech beech min Ani-Mini ka cringe worthy dance. 

These people are doing lot of things and all at once. Thoda gap rahe toh achha lage... 

wahinaa.... ab itne drama mein competition mein participate nhi kr paega Ani itna confirmed hai🤣

Parakeet thumbnail

wahinaa.... ab itne drama mein competition mein participate nhi kr paega Ani itna confirmed hai🤣

chalo kuch toh achha hua. I guess iske baad he will become a recluse for sometime and will not entertain Mini ( I hope)😆

Edited by blackhole - 3 years ago
rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

possible...but didn't he looked guilty + concerned for doing this to Bon.

Haa wahi to acha nhi lag raha na bachare ko 

rttr thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackhole

so he does realise that he is doing wrong? Then why would he do it? Sending an eleven year old girl out on her own? What does he want to prove?

Or is he planning to catch BW via her? Which seems sinister and impossible. I mean may be he thinks that he would go to BW and he will catch him thus??

Nope nothing makes sense

Whole show is not making sense to me 😆

Parakeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: rttr

Whole show is not making sense to me 😆

I agree!! 

And top of that this promo bomb is making me insane with different notions... Kya hoga... Kya nahi hoga... Kya ho sakta hai🤪

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

There 's something I cannot figure out yet. His expressions do not say he is angry.

Cannot think that his barrister brain will wake up in day 4 or 5 as it only wakes up in the last day. 😆

Wish that his barrister brain suddenly miscalculated the dates and told him it's the last minute wake up .🤣This is the only way that he could end up planning . No otherway🤣

Just hope this is a puski promo . Otherwise I am done with the show. Seperation in post leap is acceptable not before it.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

This promo really doesn't make any sense to me

And throwing her out like that just doesn't go with Ani's character

I would like to believe its some plan if his but going by his peanut brain I am not sure about this

And expression of Ani in the end is not really angry or anything

Idk what to feel about it. The voiceover and the marriage flashbacks are making this promo a bit serious to me

I will hold my judgement till the Episode

But if he actually throws that little kid out without any plan, I am done with the show, it cannot be justified whatsoever

All things apart this separation track for child marriage is beyond funny and too melodramatic🤣

rttr thumbnail

Intezaar krna hoga ab toh Voot bhi bewafa ho gya hai...Insaan IPL chodhke ye drama dekhega ab! Hadd haal hai.

TRP ke liye kar rahe h yeh sab 1 month se badh nhi rhi na 😆

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So, as we all know yesterday a promo came which enraged us and we all started thinking in the negative way 🤣 mostly even I did that for first time I read it , it's human nature.....Our EDT speed increased but although we were angry we were enjoying ourselves😆🤣Thats why I love you all❤️

Idk why but I still think it's Ani's plan because towards the end of the promo which will never come in the episode and is also misleading as always...Phuski🤣Below our some caps from the promo which I am posting, especially Ani's reaction after sending Bon out of the house and shutting the door on her face🥺.

These reactions and his actions are totally opposite.Aren't they?

My Bon🥺💔

Child Marriage mein bhi separation...like wow🤣

*Kahani Bondita-Anirudh ki,Ek Rishta prathao ko todke juda..Anirudh Bana tha Bondita ka Suraksha kavach...parantu "Ani questions whether she lied to him ? He asks her to swear on Durga Maa and say to truth...she says Pati Babu...He says enough of it Bondita,I always got embarrassed due to you.Now Get out from My Life and from this house...throws her clothes wala bag and closes the door,Bon cries" Jo haath Rakshak the,bina uske kaise rahegi samaj mein Bondita.

Translation - It's a story of Bon-Ani,who got united by breaking the society customs and tradition...Anirudh was her sheild but ^Ani questions whether she lied to him ? He asks her to swear on Durga Maa and say to truth...she says Pati Babu...He says enough of it Bondita,I always got embarrassed due to you.Now Get out from My Life and from this house...throws her clothes wala bag and closes the door,Bon cries^ ,Whose hands were protector for her,how will she survive in the society without those hands.

Okay, so what are your views guys after watching Ani's reaction???...Do share🤗

Heyo star. Finally post k sath aayi ap

Der lagi ane me mahi ko 

But vo ayi to

Ek sunhari post layi to ❤️

(I m maroing taana you alwz ,untill tum nahi post le on daily basis)

Dekho ani k face ko. On the verge of crying. Bas ro hi dega. How on the eart it happned. Nashukro ye ho kse raha h? 

Dil pe paththar rakh k bondita ko ghar se nikal diya 

Oh my god bondita k babu ye kab or kyu kar dia 

(Main song- dil pe paththar rakh k make up kar lia)

Look at her expressions. Dekho zara kse ro rahi h. Jse kisi ne roshgulla ki plate nahi poora tanki chheen lee ho 

Oh na nikal muje mere pati babu 

Tu hi mera h yaha 

Jaungi ab me kaha 

(Main song- oh naja nere badshah)

Mana ki kar diya pati babu ne band

Bondita k lia gate 

Please mat karo sab epi dekhne se pahle hate 

Pati babu -- me vapas aaunga. Tuje le k jaunga. Sahlo na thori dooriyon ko. Samjho meri bon majburio ko 

Thank you mahi for screen shots and ur promo review shots! 

Mere reactiom itne bade aise hi ate h 

Bahut control karte h khud ko

Par bhavo me beh jate h 

❤️