WHAT'S THE PLAY HERE???

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So, as we all know yesterday a promo came which enraged us and we all started thinking in the negative way 🤣 mostly even I did that for first time I read it , it's human nature.....Our EDT speed increased but although we were angry we were enjoying ourselves😆🤣Thats why I love you all❤️

Idk why but I still think it's Ani's plan because towards the end of the promo which will never come in the episode and is also misleading as always...Phuski🤣Below our some caps from the promo which I am posting, especially Ani's reaction after sending Bon out of the house and shutting the door on her face🥺.

These reactions and his actions are totally opposite.Aren't they?

My Bon🥺💔

Child Marriage mein bhi separation...like wow🤣

*Kahani Bondita-Anirudh ki,Ek Rishta prathao ko todke juda..Anirudh Bana tha Bondita ka Suraksha kavach...parantu "Ani questions whether she lied to him ? He asks her to swear on Durga Maa and say to truth...she says Pati Babu...He says enough of it Bondita,I always got embarrassed due to you.Now Get out from My Life and from this house...throws her clothes wala bag and closes the door,Bon cries" Jo haath Rakshak the,bina uske kaise rahegi samaj mein Bondita.

Translation - It's a story of Bon-Ani,who got united by breaking the society customs and tradition...Anirudh was her sheild but ^Ani questions whether she lied to him ? He asks her to swear on Durga Maa and say to truth...she says Pati Babu...He says enough of it Bondita,I always got embarrassed due to you.Now Get out from My Life and from this house...throws her clothes wala bag and closes the door,Bon cries^ ,Whose hands were protector for her,how will she survive in the society without those hands.

Okay, so what are your views guys after watching Ani's reaction???...Do share🤗

Edited by rmahi25 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He felt bad after sending her that's why he gave this reaction, i guess, but I'll be very happy if this all planned by Anirudh.

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I can't believe the promo... No that wrong! I don't want to believe the promo😒

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just copy pasting my review from EDT🤣

Last night before watching promo I had mixed feelings but I just saw promo on t.v. and it was too plane for me... I felt no hype about it all. I'm almost sure this promo is misleading😆

If we think logically this promo looks shot separately and both Rudhita are dressed up.. in upcoming week there is no such occasion for them to dress up🤔 so no separation like they're claiming in promo 😆

Another point is Ani throwing her out of house like this is totally against basic concept of this show.

Lastly bon in new saree looks so pretty Ani ko bhi new kurta de dete.. He's also zamindar🤣 

Edited by dsm123 - 3 years ago
listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kya aniruddh koi plan honga?? 

Kya aniruddh is that smart?? 😆

His reaction is confusing.... Itna bura lag raha h to bhej kyu rahe ho😡

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackhole

I can't believe the promo... No that wrong! I don't want to believe the promo😒

Look at Ani's reaction doesn't it look fishy....there is more to the story!

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rttr

He felt bad after sending her that's why he gave this reaction, i guess, but I'll be very happy if this all planned by Anirudh.

so he does realise that he is doing wrong? Then why would he do it? Sending an eleven year old girl out on her own? What does he want to prove?

Or is he planning to catch BW via her? Which seems sinister and impossible. I mean may be he thinks that he would go to BW and he will catch him thus??

Nope nothing makes sense

Edited by blackhole - 3 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rttr

possible...but didn't he looked guilty + concerned for doing this to Bon.

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Kya aniruddh koi plan honga?? 

Kya aniruddh is that smart?? 😆

His reaction is confusing.... Itna bura lag raha h to bhej kyu rahe ho😡

Intezaar krna hoga ab toh Voot bhi bewafa ho gya hai...Insaan IPL chodhke ye drama dekhega ab! Hadd haal hai.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The expression is not of guilt, he is determined about something..... It's like he has made his mind for doing something which he usually wouldn't do. 

However since it's a promo for promotion purpose during IPL. I am reserving my comments till the episode. 

Last but not the least I have full faith in Ani regarding Bon. You guys can kill me for that 😆