The love story of Rathod twins

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys!!!

Ok so I'm a huge fan of piansh so I decided to write a FF on them.

Hope you all like this 😉

CHAPTER - 01...

A bright new morning. Water droplets of the previous night's downpour falling down from the leaves. Birds chirping and adding a sweet Melody in the atmosphere. Tiny tots getting ready and are excited to go to school. People of all age groups are jogging in the park. A group of people have formed laughter club and laughting there hearts out.

Suddenly the temperature in one end of the park rising up. All girls present in the park stop whatever they are doing and turn to have a glimpse of the most good looking guy who has just entered the park. Anyone who sees this scene can surely say that the girls are here only to look at him. He loves attention. He goes in the middle of the park and start stretching.

A girl approches him, "hey iam Payel. What can I call you Mr.handsome."

He smerks and replies, "Ansh" extends his hand to her and she quickly shakes her hand.

He takes her hand and gives a small peck. This takes her on the cloud nine while the others are burning jeolousy. He takes a look around and starts his jogging.

Scene shifts to a room where a beauty is sleeping peacefully in her bed. If you looked at her carefully she'll look nothing less than an angel who has just descended down from the skies. The curtains are openned and sun rays come and fall directly on her face, disturbing her sleep. She moans because of the disturbance and turns to the other side.

"Wake up sleeping beauty, how long will you sleep?" She hears this and murmurs in her still sleepy voice, "maa plzzz five more minutes" and covers her face with the blanket.

Moms are moms, her mother pulls over the blanket and tries to get her up, " Piya, beta get up now. Your dad and I are leaving in sometime, jaane se pehle milna nahi h kya?" 

"Mamma let me sleep." Then realizes what her mom just said and gets up with a jerk. "Kya! Aap dono itni jaldi ja rahe h?"

"Jaldi! Ek mahine see zyada time ho gaya hai, or Bandaap jaa kar kaam bhi to sambhalna hai." Said her dad coming into her room.

"Baba aur thode din raho na plzzz!" Said Piya making a cute face.

"This time it won't work. Sorry beta but we have to go" Said her dad.

"Ok fine, but promise me that you will come here every month." Said Piya and went ahead and hugged her dad. "I'll miss u baba"

"Really! Aaj college shuru ho jayega or phir tumhare friends banege, boyfriend banega or uske baad to Tum hame bhool hi jaogi." Said her dad teasing her a bit.

"Baba! Please, no boyfriend talks, you know na ki me apne Mr.Right ka wait kar rahi hi." Said Piya.

"Kya pata is college me tumhe tumhara Mr.Right mil jaye. Ab niche chale I'm too hungry." Said her dad and the three went downstairs to have breakfast.

*Ting tong*

The bell rings and a boy rushes to the door to open it. " Hello brother, tu abhi Tak aisa hi hai, kitne baar Kaha h k tu plastic surgery kar de, Meri shakal ki kya haalat baba kar rakh di hai tune." Said Ansh and comes into the house. " "Oh please Ansh, I look much better than yo..." And was cut by his mother "offo! Tum dono subah subah shuru ho gaye! Ansh Karan no more fights, come and have your breakfast right now."

"You say you look better than me, well let me inform you that it's just the third day of this week and over 500 girls have approached and talk to me." Said Ansh and headed towards the dining table.

"You know what Ansh, mujhe in 500 girls me koi interest nahi hai as I have one girl who is really special to me" Said Karan and start blushing.

" Stop blushing dude! Or teri is 'one girl' ko pata chala na ke college ke first day par hum dono late hone wale hai to hamari shamat as sakti hai." Said Ansh and pulled Karan out of his thoughts.

"Shamat as sakti nahi aane wali hai Ansh!" Came a voice from the entrance.

"O shit! Ruby aa gayi." Gulped Karan.

"Hello beutiful itni jaldi aaj yahan pe? Mujhe itna miss kar rahi thi kya!" Said Ansh.

"Kal raat ko mujhe kisine phone kiya tha ki aaj hame college jaldi jaana hai" says Ruby while staring at Karan.

"Me to kab se ready betha hu, Ansh hi late hai as usual" Said Karan.

"O hello tune mera time waste kiya" said Ansh.

"Maine nahi tune, you only start your stupid argument" answered Karan.

"It wasn't a stupid argument. Tu maan kyu nahi leta that I look better than you." Said Ansh.

"I look better" said Karan.

"You both are twins! So stop fighting on who looks better!" Shouted Ruby who was hell irritated by now.

"Ansh tu jaa or jaldi se fresh hoke aa. We both are waiting for you." Said Karan.

" Haan haan ja raha hu. But accept it I look better than you!" Saying this Ansh runs into his room.

"Oh god save me from him!" Pleaded Karan while Ruby started giggling at this.

" By the way Ruby you are looking beautiful" said Karan in a husky voice making Ruby blush.

They both where busy talking when Ansh came down. " Mere Romio and Juliet chale?"

Both blushed and the trio left for college.

Meanwhile Piya's parents left for Bandaap. She got ready to go to college. She went in the temple which is right behind her building and prayed "God plzz mujhe mere Mr.Right se mila do!" After praying she too left for college.

This is it for today. Hope you all enjoyed it. Sorry if this bores you and forgive me for my spelling mistakes. The next chapter will updated on next Sunday. Do tell me that you like it or not in comments.

Good by for now☺️

Edited by Princess_Nishi - 3 years ago

CHAPTER - 02...

Piya is just about to leave when she remembers that she has forgotten something and rushes back to her room. "Aww my baby iam sorry mein tumhe yahin bhool gayi" saying this she grabes her mobile and as soon as she picks it up it starts ringing.

"Hii baba" she answered.

"Our train will leave in a few minutes, just bye bolne k liye phone kiya" answered her dad.

"Baba ab mein nahi hu, mein apna khayal khud rakh sakti hu. Plz don't worry about me." Said Piya.

" For the first time tum humse alag rehne waali ho and that too in a place which you hardly know. Fikr to hogi hi na" said her dad.

"Baba plz senti mat ho jao it doesn't suits you. Aur rahu baat meri mumbai aakar rehne ki toh it was my decision, mujhe yahan apni education complete karni hai" said Piya.

Okay no more senti talkes, now I'll hang up. Time for board the train. Bye gudiya." Said her dad.

"Bye dad I'll miss you". Saying this she hangs up and leaves.

"Mein kuch puch sakta hu" asked Ansh.

"No" Said Karan.

"Thanks" Ansh smirked and continued "hum college itni jaldi kiu jaa rahe hai?" 

"I too wanna to know the same thing" said Ruby.

"Aaj college ka first day hai, and being the GS mujhe sab new students ke admission and other things Ko check karna hai. Sir told me to handle everything. And you two are going to help me." Answered Karan.

"No!" Both Ruby and Ansh said together.

"Yes" corrected Karan.

"Listen dude hum cultural department ke heads hai, so you are going to do your own work. don't you dare count us in" said Ansh

"College abhi re-open hua hai, and cultural department has no work as of now. So you guys will help" said Karan

"No we won't, ask help from your AGS" said Ansh.

"He left the college, so ab sari responsibilitys mere upar hai isiliye help mang raha hu." Said Karan making a sad face.

"We'll help you" said Ruby melting by his looks.

"Ruby tum pagal ho gayi ho kya, I mean seriously tumhe ye boring sa kaam karna hai? You really wanna to welcome these new students"askes Ansh and something clicks in his mind "Actually it's not a bad idea. Karan we'll help you.

"Ansh don't you think of ragging the new students" warned Karan.

Karan kaisa bhai hai tu mein Teri help karne ke liye ready hua hu aur tu... I didn't accept this from you" said Ansh in a full nauttanki style.

"Bas bas apni nautanki band kar" said Karan.

"Ansh tumhare dimag mein kya khichdi pak rahi hai". Whispers Ruby.

"Have patience beautiful, tumhe jald hi hi pata lag jayega" whispers Ansh and give a naughty smile.

The trio reaches college. Karan heads towards the principal office to take some files. Ansh is in his thought process and is smilling naughtily. Rubi sees him like this and understands that he is up to something.

"Ansh Tum Bata rahe ho ya nahin" asks Ruby.

"Bata raha hun meri maa" answers Ansh a bit irritated.

"Ansh!" Ruby gives him a threatening glance.

"Alright, alright now listen. I am thinking ke Jo new students aaenge unhen thodi college ki share karaate hain." Says Ansh and smiles thinking about his plan.

"What are you saying Ansh? and Iet me remind you the ragging is being banned" said Ruby.

"Ansh ke sath rehke Tum per bahut bura asar hua hai! Ham students ko rag nahin karenge bus confuse karenge." Send this and Ansh winks at her.

"Nice plan! But ye ham dono ke Bich hi rahana chahiye" says Ruby after understanding his plan.

"You are wrong we have the whole college!" Says Ansh.

"Tumhen lagta hai sab hamari help karenge" ask Ruby.

"Why not! Afterall unka CS unse yah sab kahega!" Said Ansh.

"Hey Ansh tumne ham sabko Bulaya?" Asks a girl who has come with a huge bundle of people.

"Hi....what's your name" says Ansh

"Dilruba" she answers.

"Hi Dilruba. Yes I call you all here. I'm glad you managed to get so many people. Ok guys so here's the plan. College mein jitne bhi newbies ayenge aur tumse auditorium ka direction poochenge, un sab Ko wrong direction batana hai. These are a bit lucky people, ragging se to bach gaye, par inke ka swagat to ham kar hi sakte hain." Said Ansh

"and one more thing guys Karan ko is bare mein kuchh bhi pata nahin chalna chahiye" warns Ruby.

All of them disperse. Ruby goes in the auditorium to meet Karan. While dilruba sticks by Ansh's side and follows him everywhere. The newbies enter one by one in the college and none of them reach the auditorium. 30 minutes past and Karan starts feel something fishy.

"Ruby sach sach batao kahin Ansh ne kuch gadbad to nahin ki hai Na?" asks Karan.

"Ga..ga..garbar, kaisi garbar nahin Karan Ansh ne koi garbar nahin ki hai, tu..tu..tum bewajah hi pareshan ho rahe ho.!" Stammers Ruby.

Karan understands from her tone that Ansh is up to something and like always she is trying to protect him. Current takes a mic and start saying "ansh to jo bhi kar raha hai wo band kar! I want the students in the auditorium right now!"

"Ruby aur thodi der chup nahin rah sakti thi kya!" Anish frowns and continues "they are on their way".

Ansh goes at the middle of the ground and shoes the students the way to the auditorium.

"What happened Ansh, suddenly plan of kiu kar diya? Asks Dilruba.

"Karan ko pata chal gaya" says Ansh a bit disappointed.

After some time Karan completes his work and goes to the canteen with Ruby. Piya reaches the college.

"Oh god! Is lappuchanne traffic ki wajah se college ke pehle din hi late ho gayi" saying this she rushes inside the college.

The moment she enters inside she spots Ansh with Dilruba. Dilruba was stuck to Ansh since morning and he is sooooo bored because of her endless bak bak but still he is talking very sweetly to her. Piya sees them talking very sweetly and assumed that they are a couple. for a while she keeps adoring at them then suddenly she realises that she has to collect her ID from the auditorium and asks someone the way to the auditorium.

NEXT CHAPTER'S PRECAP : first meeting of pia and ansh...

This is it for today. Hope you guys like it. Sorry if this bores you and forgive me for spelling mistakes. The next chapter will updated on next Sunday. Do tell me you like it or not...

Good bye for now...☺️

CHAPTER - 03...

"excuse me, where is the auditorium? I have to collect my ID." Piya asks a girl.

"The auditorium is this way, but wahan pe koi nahi milega tumhe. Everyone just left. Look out for the GS. He'll help you." The girl replied.

"Ok thanks, kya tum mujhe bata sakti ho ki GS kahan milega? Asks Piya.

"Check in the canteen. Wo wahin hoga" the girl replied.

Piya thanks her and heads towards the canteen. When she reaches the canteen she spotted Karan and Ruby sitting next to each other hand_in_hand. 'Aww ye dono saath mein kitne cute lag rahe hai. Wait a minute ye ladka shayad isse mene pehle kahi dekha hai.' She try to think and suddenly she remembers that she saw him downstairs with another girl. 'OMG ye ladka to niche... he's such a cheat. Mujhe uss ladki ko jakar batana chahiye.' Thinking this she storm's inside the canteen.

"You are such a cheat! Or kitne ladkiyon ke saath tumhara chakkar chal raha hai! Tumhe sharam nahi aati" Piya shouts at Karan.

Ruby and Karan are surprised with this sudden act and stand up with a confused expression.

"Aise ghoor kya rahe ho?" Shouts Piya again at him.

"Hey, watch your tounge before you speak!" Said Ruby.

"Ruby calm down plzz" Karan tryis to calm Ruby and continued "or tum ye kya bakwas kar rahi ho!" Asks Karan.

"Mein bakwas nahi sach bol rahi hu" said Piya. "Thodi der pehle tum niche kisi ladki ke saath flirt kar rahe the or ab yahan iss ladki ke saath bethe ho, or mujhe bol rahe ho k mein bakwas kar rahi hu! T-shirt change karke or wig laga ke you don't become anyone else!" Said Piya.

Karan thinks for a while and it clicks in his mind that surely she spotted Ansh flirting with someone downstairs and assuming him to be Ansh.

"Tumhe nahi lagta ke tum kuch zyada hi bol rahi ho!" Said Ruby.

Everyone around was running upstairs to see the fight which was going in the canteen.

"Sab log uper kiu bhaj rahe hai?" Asks Ansh to a boy.

"Canteen mein koi ladki Karan se jhagda kar rahi hai." Saying this the boy runs upstairs.

Ansh gets angry. He doesn't know what's going on upstairs but is sure that Karan can't be wrong. He too rushes up.

"Mein tumhe iski sachayi bata rahi ho or tum mujhe hi suna rahi ho?" Said Piya to Ruby.

"Listen tumhe koi galat fehmi hui hai." Karan tryis to explain Piya 

"Mujhe koi galat fehmi nahi hui hai samjhe!" Piya shouts at Karan.

"You are nobody to accuse him, understand!" Said Ansh who is hell angry.

Piya turn around and shocked seeing Ansh standing there.

"Tum apne aap ko samajhti kiya ho ha! Karan tumhe kuch keh nahi raha hai to tumhare mann mein jo ayega wo tum bologi!" Ansh shouted at her.

"W...wo..." piya tryis to say something but Ansh stopped her.

"Shut up!!!" Ansh shouts very angryly.

"mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum dono twins ho!" Piya tried to explain.

"So without knowing anything, Tum kisi ko bhi blame karna shuru kar dongi! wow!" Ansh snaps at her.

"I..I..iam sorry ,I di... didn't mean to hurt anyone!" Piya replies while her voice starts breaking and her eyes starts becoming moist.

"Oh please, yeh drama karne ki koi zarurat nahin hai! Main tum jaise logon Ko acchi tarah jaanta hun." Said Ansh seeing her eyes.

"Ansh calm down please wo keh rahi hai na usse nahin pata tha" Karan tries to calm Ansh down.

"O hello miss, please leave" Said Ansh in a rude way.

Pia starts walking out of the canteen. The students present in the canteen starts laughing at her.

"Kya ladki hai, kuch pata toh hai nahi or aa gayi maddam achai ka path parhane." Said a boy.

"Guys be careful, kahin hame apna target na banale." Said another and everyone start laughing

Piya starts crying. Ansh to hears it and feels bad. He wants to shut everyone mouth but stops because of his ego.

"Girls beware of her she looks like a boyfriend snatcher!" Says a girl.

"I don't mind if she snatches me" some boy says this and smirk.

This was it for Ansh. He was the one who was shouting at her but after hearing all such comments he felt bad as no matter how egoistic person he was, he had a heart which respects women.

"Who the hell said this?" Shouted Ansh, "iam asking something, answer it!!!"

"Ab kya hua? Sabki bolti kiu band ho gayi, abhi to bohot bol rahe the tum sab." Said Ruby.

Piya couldn't take it anymore and rans out of the canteen crying. Ansh felt bad, no not bad but worse seeing her cry like this, and banged the table hard to remove all his frustration.

"Ansh table todne se kuch nahi hoga, go and apologize to her." Said Karan.

"Tum sab ke stupid comments de ke ho gaye ho to just LEAVE!" Said Ruby with full attitude in her voice.

Everyone disappears. Ansh too left searching for Piya. Karan and Ruby decided to help Ansh.

Ansh was walking in the corridor and was deep in his thoughts. 'iam such an idiot! Misunderstanding hi toh hui thi. Need to find her as fast as possible, I can't stay with this guilt anymore' his thoughts where broken by the sounds of Jhumka coming from an empty class. He opened the door and found her siting on a bench. Ansh entered the class and sat next to her. Piya looks at him and turn his neck to window. Both keep quiet for some time.

"Sorry!" Both of them said at the same time.

"Tumhe sorry kehne ki zarurat nahi hai, it was all my fault I was behaving like a stupid." Said Ansh.

"Nahi galti meri bhi thi, maine tumhe niche dekha or fir tumhare bhai ko upar and then I thought ki... anyways iam so sorry for what I did." Said Piya.

"But maine bhi tumhe kya kuch nahi k..."continued Ansh but was cut by Piya "wo isliye kiu ki you love your brother alot" 

"Wo to hai" said Ansh and smiled. She too smiled back.

"Can we just forget all that and become friends?" Asks Ansh.

"Why not I'll would love to forget all of it" said Piya.

"My name is Ansh, Ansh Rathod" Ansh introduced himself and extended his hand forward.

"Piya Sharma" said Piya and about to touch his hand.

Ok guys this is it for today...

Next Chapter precap...

Ansh is a Davansh and Piya is a Daivik and whenever a Davansh touches a Daivik his eyes will started glowing. What will happened if Piya shakes hand with Ansh and his eyes start glowing...

CHAPTER - 04...

Piya shakes hand with Ansh and his eyes started glowing. Piya looked at his eyes and he quickly move another side. 

"Are you really..." said Piya with a shocked expression.

"Look Piya PLZZ" but cut by Piya "OMG you are a real Davansh" said Piya while standing up and Ansh quickly sat her down "shhh...tum pagal ho kya agar kisi ko pata chal gaya ki mein ek davansh hu to bohot badi garbad ho jayegi...wait tumhe kaise pata ki mein ek davansh hoon or tumhe dar nahi lagraha"

"Mujhe kya tumne koi lappuchanna samajh rakha hai mujhe davansh or dayano ke bare mein sab kuch pata hai. Or mujhe ek davansh se dar kiu lagega balke meri to bachpan se khwahish thi k mein ek real davansh dekhu or aaj meri wo khwahish puri ho gayi" said Piya with lots of joy.

"Waise tumne aaj tak kisi human ki jaan to nahi li haina ya kisi ko apna asli roop to nahi dikhaya hai na" said Piya a little tensed.

"Really tumhe lagta hai maine logo ko apni asliyat batayi hogi I mean tumhe kya lagta hai mein sab ke samne apne real roop mein chala gaya hota or sab log mera ek super hero ki tarah swagat kar..." Ansh said this and again it cuts by Piya.

"Ek minute ek minute maine tumse itni si baat puchi lekin tumne to koi or hi train pakad li dekho mein bas itna puch rahi thi ki agar tumne apni sachayi kisi ko batayi nahi hai to its good or agar...bata di hoti to..." Said Piya.

"To kya" asks Ansh.

"To ek rivavanshi hone ke naate mujhe tumhe marna parta na" said Piya.

"O" said Ansh and realising what she just said he quickly get up and said. "What!!!! A..a..are you a revavanshi"

"Ha me ek rivavanshi hu or ek daivik bhi. Lekin tumhe kya hua. Kya tum dar rahe ho" said Piya.

"Huh dar or mein. Excuse me maddam darr or Ansh ka door door tak koi nata nahi hai ok." Said Ansh with full attitude

"Acha phir mene jab tumse kahan ki mein ek daivik hoon tab tum kiu itne pareshan ho gaye?" Said Piya in a teasy way.

"Tum bhi kahan ye sab batein leke Beth gayi ho just change the topic." Said Ansh.

"are wah! Frendship bhi ho gayi very fast Ansh" said Ruby coming inside.

"Oye apni friend ko introduce nahi karega." Said Karan.

" OMG!! Karan intrested in some other girl! Ruby sambahlo isse." Says Ansh in a dramatic way.

"Whatever! Ab tak toh tumhe mera naam pata chal hi gaya hoga, I'm Karan Rathod and this is Ruby."

Karan introduces Ruby and himself to

Piya.

"I'm Piya Sharma. Really sorry for

what happened in the canteen. I didn't." apologized Piya and Ruby cut her midway.

"Its alright. You were just trying to help. Don't say sorry for that" said Ruby.

"Waise Ansh tu kiske saath tha?" asked Karan.

"No. 550!" replied Ansh proudly.

"No. 550?" asked a confused Piya.

"Yeh iska weekly count hai. 'No. of girls coming and talking to him' as he puts it" said Karan.

"Week toh abhi hi shuru hua hai!" said Piya who was totally surprised after hearing this.

"Just few more left then ll reach one lakh" said Ansh pulling his collars up.

Piya couldn't believe on her ears. Is this the same person who was sweet to her right now? She wondered. And did she hear one lakh. She named him 'Attitude kumar' in her mind. 

"Shit I almost forgot!" exclaimed Piya,

"Mujhe apna ID collect karna tha GS se."

"Meine bache hue IDs Principal sir ke cabin mein rakh di hai wahi jaake form submit kar dena aur ID collect kar lena" said Karan.

"Tum GS ho? Cool! And thanks mein chalti hoon bye see you guys later" saying this Piya leaves and goes to Principals office. The trio too leave.

"Karan you look tired. Kya hua?" asks

Ruby.

"GS and AGS ki duties dono karni padh rahi hai toh tiredness to hogi hi."

said Karan.

"AGS ki saari duties hume dene ke baad bhi bol raha hai ki dono duties tujhe karni padh rahi hai" said Ansh.

"Tune duties ki?" asked Karan.

"Help toh ki na!" said Ansh.

"I suggest hum ek AGS dhundte hai. What say Ansh?" Said Ruby.

"Perfect idea Ruby" replies Ansh.

"Hey guys" said Piya.

"Itne jaldi ho gaya? Great!" said Ansh.

"Karan, tum itna kya soch rahe ho?"

asked Piya.

"Bechare ka assistant usse ditch karke

chala gaya. Naya assistant kaun hoga yahi soch raha hai" said Ansh.

"I can help you if you want." said Piya.

"That's a cool idea." said Ruby.

"Ok then me principal se baat kar leta hu" said Karan and leaves.

"Piya tell us about you" said Ruby.

"Mein jab choti thi tabi hum Bandaap shift ho gaye. I missed Mumbai a lot. I told baba that I'll be continuing my studies in Mumbai. So here l am." said Taani.

"Searching for a life partner. Right?" asked Ansh.

Piya remained silent. She thought 'How did he guess it?'

"I am right. Right?" asked Ansh again with a smirk.

"Oh come on Piya we are friends, you can share it with us." said Ruby and insisted  piya to speak.

"You are right. Tumne ye kaise guess kiya" asked Piya.

"Hidden talent you see!" winked Ansh.

"Ya ya! Tell me about you guys" said Piya ans Ansh started with full attitude.

"Mein smart hu handsome hu aur.." But was cut by Karan, "Aur duniya ka sabse bada flirty hai jo apne bhai ki girlfriend ko bhi nahi chodta!"

"Very bad Ansh!" said Piya giggling.

"Apart from this, wh.."  said Piya and was cut by Ansh, "lets do one thing, you spend some time with us and then you'll come to know everything about us. As abhi hum kuch bhi bolenge toh koi na koi cut karega hi"

"OK lets do it this way" said Piya.

"Jo aapka hukum!" Ansh says depicting a Genie.

"Aaj ka kaam ho gaya ho toh lets go home guys iam so tired" said Ruby.

"OK beautiful, chalo." said Ansh.

"Bye guys" Piya bids them bye.

"Bye Piya." They say in unison.

This is it for today

Next chapter pricap...

Piya talked about Ansh to his mom.

A cute bond of love between mother and sons...

I know aap logo ko pricap nahi samajh raha hoga...mujhe bhi nahi samjha😜 iam not good in writing pricaps🤭