RiAnsh..

Boss khel gaye..😏

Beautifully written..👍🏼

Do continue soon

Namikisbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

3True Colours●

"Dadi please trust me i haven't done that." Riddhima sobs and she holds dadi hands in hers to make her believe she is not the culprit.

"Stop this drama Riddhima. I know you killed him. You killed my love."  Ishani screams while tears are flowing down her eyes. Riddhima shakes her head negatively and gives Ishani a pleading look.

"Ishani" Dadi's word comes out as a warning. " You are still defending her. Unbelievable!" Ishani throws a vase near Riddhima's feet making her jump on her place.

Riddhima's eyes scans everyone's face. She feels like every gaze is accusing her. Because she is the last person with whom sunny talked and after that his dead body is found by Angre in the backyard. Ishani is accusing her as she thinks Riddhima can't see her happy. Her eyes lands on his, who is standing there with a stern face. No expressions at all. 

Maybe he also thinks i have done this. Riddhima thinks and looks down feeling defeated. She has been accused for the crime she can't even think of doing in her dreams.

"Why is no one doing anything? Throw her out of this house." Ishani shouts giving Riddhima a murderous glance. "Fine! If no one is going to do then i will do the honour." She moves toward Riddhima while Riddhima takes a step back being shocked.

Ishani holds Riddhima's hand and moves toward the door but as she takes a step further someone holds her hand. Vansh strides forward and pulls away Riddhima's hand from hers.

"Bhai?" Ishani looks at him all shocked

"Riddhima hasn't done that." He tells Ishani. Riddhima looks at him as a tear escapes from her eye.

"I can't believe this." Ishani says in shock. Her own brother is taking Riddhima's side instead of his own sister. The one who has ruined her dreams, her happiness just like that. Shaking her head she ran to her room.

"Everyone go to your room, Vansh is saying Riddhima hasn't done. So she hasn't." Dadi says as a matter  of fact and everyone disappears.

"Vansh i...

Before Riddhima can say anything further he turns and goes out while she looks at his retrieving figure.

For the first time he has taken her side and that too when she needed it the most. Why did her heart fluttered when he said that? Why was she waiting for him to say something? Why does his validation means too much to her all of a sudden? All these thoughts are dancing in her head.

And there is one more thing she is thinking a lot about  these days and that is Ragini. She doesn't know why but she wants to know more and every single detail about her.

You really need to get out from these stupid thoughts and concentrate on the sole purpose of you being here. She reminded herself. She hasn't meet or talked Kabir after that meeting in the hotel. 

"I hope that pendrive had all the proofs Kabir wants." She muttered a silent prayer looking up.

Kabir throws the pendrive away as it is of no use. It is blank. "This Riddhima is of no use. I don't know even when i will get a chance to show that b*st@rd his right place. Jail!" He wafts his hand in his hair to calm himself down "Poor Sunny! He had to give his life because he saw me there. I feel bad for you bro" He said looking up while he sat on the recliner with a smirk on his face.

Riddhima tries to divert her mind but after every 5 minutes her eyes automatically goes to the entrance gate. "Where is he?" She looks at the wall clock which shows quarter past eleven at night. 

When her eyes lands on him coming in, she sighed. "What you doing here?" He questioned raising his one brow.

"I was not sleepy so thought to read" she hand gestures at the book placed on the table. Vansh nods his head looking first at the book and then her and steps ahead to go to his room.

"Vansh" he stops and asks what arching  his brows, his hands resting inside the pockets. She stammers a bit "About today i really don't know 

"You don't have to worry sweetheart." He moves toward her but she steps back making him chuckle. "You don't have to explain. I know you didn't murder him intentionally. It happens sometimes we do things in reflex." He leans forward and whispers in her ear "No one will got to know. I got your back Mrs. Singhania." He moves away and winks.

"Vansh you are taking that wrong. I haven't killed Sunny." She defends herself 

"Then who did tell me." He folds his hands on his chest, waiting for her reply.

"How do i know?" She reverts back in confusion 

"Why sweetheart why? Just admit it you killed him." He gave her a disappointed look

"You think i have done that?" She asks looking straight in his eyes. Her heart is beating faster than usual. And she is sure with the way he is looking at her that she is going to hurt.

"I don't think. I know"  and with that remark something inside her breaks. He left but she is still rooted to her spot and a tear falls down from her eye.

"I can't live with this huge false accusation. I have to find out who did this." She mutters and pats away the tear with her palm.

Why did i even think that he is changing. He is still the same arrogant and rude Vansh Rai Singhania who can never change himself for anyone.

She goes to the room but finds it empty so she made her way toward the study room and she didn't knock and is sneaking inside to see if he is there.

"What is it Riddhima?" She straighten herself and walks inside fidgeting with her hands.

He closed the book and looks at her to speak up but it is like all went blank, her lips got sealed and nothing is coming out. 

"I want to know about Ragini." She didn't spare him a glance while saying after a couple of minutes. She knows his reaction, he will be mad but she is curious to unfold Ragini's mystery. And maybe it can help her to get out of here.

"Who told you about her?" With a thump he placed the book on the table and strides toward her.

"Da.. dadi told me" she didn't move this time as she is trying to be brave.

"It's none of your business." He said gritting his teeth in anger.

"It is my business Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania. I am your wife and i have the right to know. You dumped her, right? Why?" She doesn't know why but the words came out involuntarily.

"Don't pass judgement when you don't know the whole story." He screamed in anger "Dadi just know what i told her and you know what dadi knows so technically you only know how much i want you to know." He chuckles "honestly speaking you know nothing Riddhima. Open your god damn eyes and look clearly. Everyone you trust on is not always right. So don't trust people so easily that you will regret it later." He left not before sparing a last glance and she is sure she saw something in his eyes other than anger and that is disappointment. But why?

She is not that stupid to not get, this is not just a random statement. There is definitely a lot more hidden that she needs to unfold and she will do it soon.

<●><●><●><●>

So Mrs. Singhania have a soft corner for Mr. Singhania. Lets see when she will realise it ;)

Don't forget to tell me how's it?

Untill next time❤

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Love it

Continue soon

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic story! Do continue soon ☺

Namikisbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Nice update

Love it

Continue soon

Thank you💖

Namikisbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Fantastic story! Do continue soon ☺

Thank you so much💕

Namikisbae thumbnail

●Nightmare

Riddhima is sitting in front of the mirror, getting ready in a shimmery black saree with an off shoulder blouse with frills dangling around. This is the first time she is going out to a party with Vansh.

Let alone her, the whole family was shocked when he told her to get ready as it's an important client whom he can't say no. So she have to accompany him.

As it is a theme party so they both are donning black. While Riddhima is looking not less than a fairy, he is slaying the black tuxedo.

Taking one last satisfying glance at the mirror she made her way downstairs. She can see all the family members chilling in the hall. 

"Dadi" Vansh came and stood in front of her forwarding the tie in his hand. Dadi gave him a smile but didn't pick up the tie.

"Dadi i am getting late." He said making a irritated face.

"Take help from your better half. It is her right from now onwards." Dadi said excitedly.

Riddhima looked at Vansh to know his reaction. And what he did make her a little irate. he rolled his eyes.

"Vansh" came dadi's command and he made his way to his wife like an obedient child. Riddhima grabbed the tie from his hand a bit forcefully and placed it around her neck.

"Ohhho Riddhima it is for Vansh not for you." Dadi said not getting what she actually wanted to see. Nodding her head and giving a smile to dadi, Riddhima steps forward and tries to roll it around his neck but the height difference was not letting her. Sighing, she looked at him who is smirking.

Riddhima moves backward narrowing her eyes at him and steps on the stair to match his height. Now giving him a smirk right back, she placed the tie around his neck and start twisting and making knots. Her full concentration is on the tie while Vansh's is busy staring at his beautiful view. It is not like he got to see her from this close.

Her big and almond shaped eyes got all his attention as if he is memorising her face. Riddhima smiled adjusting the tie, one glance at his face made her realise their position. While tieing, she did not realise when the distance between them shorten.

And now realising their closeness. Her mind told her to step away but her eyes betrayed and next second landed on his mesmerising ones. Both keeps staring at each other with no intention to part away their gaze.

"Ahemm ahemm" dadi cleared her throat pressing her lips to suppress her laughter. "Are not you guys getting late?" She asked raising her brows in mischievous way.

The spell casted between them broke and they turned making their way out to the party.

Vansh was driving the car but he can see her being anxious and fidgeting with her fingers on the passenger seat.

"Stop being anxious. I will be with you there." He said still looking straight at the road with a blank face.

Riddhima looked at him in confusion. She is not really able to understand this man. Sometimes he shows that he really cares and then all of a sudden he will do something as if she is nothing but just an uninvited guest in his life.

She really liked when he took a stand for her when she was accused of murder but that at night he said she murdered him. If he thinks she did then why he took a stand for her?

Bipolar!!

Reaching the destination, first he came out and then opened the door for her like a chivalrous man. Riddhima's heart beat fasten when they entered, everthing is so loud there, from music to people.

Vansh holds her hand in assurance and she can't thank him enough for the gesture. They met some of his business clients and friends. 

All this while Riddhima was not leaving Vansh's hand. Vansh was confused with her weird behaviour but did not say anything.

"Hey Vansh!!" A girl in a black dress came and threw herself on Vansh hugging him tightly. Riddhima's eyed went out like saucers.

And her mouth made an o shape when Vansh left her hand and hugged the girl back with the same enthusiasm.

"Long time huh!!" Vansh smiled

This man can smile? Riddhima thought

"Yeah really long. How have you been?" She asked moving away with a smile.

"I am good now." He replied "Pallavi meet my wife Riddhima and Riddhima she is Pallavi my friend."

"Best friend since college." Pallavi completed on his behalf giving Riddhima an acknowledging smile. 

This didn't sit well with Riddhima but she smiled back out of courtesy.

"Come Vansh i want you to meet some friends of mine." Snaking an arm around his arm she dragged him and before Riddhima can say something they disappeared.

"Best friend huh" Riddhima muttered making a face. "First Ragini and now Pallavi. God knows how many flings he have." Riddhima looked around and sat on a table while glancing at her husband "He should have come with her na when he is enjoying her company. What am i doing here?" 

Tapping her fingers on the song buzzing in the background, as she is getting bore, she looked around. And the anxiety, she was trying to get rid of, is back again.

The horror night flashes again in front of her eyes. Same gathering, same loud music and same helpless her. Taking a tissue from the table she patted away the sweat beads on her forhead and tried to calm herself down.

Getting up from the chair she went toward the rest room. Splashing water on her face several times she looked at herslef in the mirror. Wipping away the tears that are mingled with the water she tried to look presentable.

She is returning back to where she was sitting earlier but stopped when she saw Kabir. "Kabir?" There is surprise in her voice. "What is he doing here?" 

"Kabir" she called and took hasty steps toward where he is standing and looks like giving some instructions to a waiter.

"Kabirrrrr" she ran after him when he moved ahead toward restricted area and went in.

"Kaa.. ugggggg

Someone placed his hand on her mouth and dragged her to the secluded place. He removed his hand and she tried to run.

No no way not again please! Thats all what is going in her mind. She was lucky then but the dark memories still haunts her. And what if she is not able to save herself this time?

She tried to push him but he did not move an inch while his hand moved around her bare shoulder. Tears flowed down from her eyes in struggle.

"Please let me go." She sobbed and begged as her eyed got red in fear but the person only smile and that cross the borderline to make her haunted nightmares come true.

<●><●><●>

What will happen next? 

Any guesses? ;)

Read, vote and comment❤