Originally posted by: amritat

Fantastic opening...👏

Please continue...😊

Thanks yah❤

Namikisbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Amazingg! So Riddhima is suspicious of Kabir and she's comparing her so called lover with her husband! That's a good start😆 

Par Vansh has all his eyes on her, how did she think he won't know about her little outing

It'll be interesting to see how the Tom and Jerry couple move forward...pls update soon!

-Sanu

So glad you liked it. Thank you❤

Namikisbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

2●He Knows●

Her mind is filled with lots of apprehensive thoughts. 

What if he has seen her with Kabir? 

What if he knows her secret?

What if he knows about Kabir?

"Thats how i got to see my wife after a week." He grabbed a picture from the table beside him and showed it to her tilting his head to a little right.

Riddhima's eyes landed on the picture in his hand which shows, her in Kabir's arms and she let out a sigh which she didn't even know she was holding. 

Today is her lucky day thats why things are in her favour. Maybe what she is doing is absolutely right. 

Her eyes went again to the picture where only her face is visible as Kabir was facing his back to the door. So she thought to cover it up.

"I was meeting him after a long time so get carried away a little." Her voice is trembling as his piercing eyes are penetrating her soul and even the distance between them is not helping.

"Get that straight in your head Riddhima." He progressed ahead saying that but stopped the next second when she stepped backward as the panic striked.

"Oh com'on sweetheart. Do i look like a beast to you?" He asked, placing his hands in the front pockets of his pant. Her eyes went up and she saw his scrutinizing gaze are still asking her meagre of questions so she found the floor more interesting to look at.

"I am sorry." She doesn't know why it slipped out from her mouth but it did. Maybe it is his eyes which forced her to say that or may be because she wanted herself to be in his good books.

"I don't want people to point fingers at my family so don't you dare do anything stupid or the consequences will be severe." He emphasized his every word, giving her the warning.

Knowing her uneasiness, he increased the distance between them by taking a couple of stride backwards but his eyes never left her.

"I will keep that in mind. I won't do anything against your family. " She said concuring to his words.

He moved to the opposite direction to go after glancing her for the last time but stopped after taking few steps ahead, turned his head to the right still facing his back to her.

"It is our family." He said and disapeared the next second while she is still standing there, pondering over his words.

This is the first time he said something like that. He is behaving strange. Very, very strange. 

"Riddhima where were you?" Dadi's voice broke her chain of thoughts as she came out from her room.

"Dadi i went to meet a friend of mine." She gave dadi her best smile which she reciprocated with the same enthusiasm.

"Okay come with me. I want to show you something." holding Riddhima's hand dadi took her to her room.

"See these albums. It has a lot of pictures of your husband" she grinned a bit while saying that. Riddhima smiled and sat beside dadi. Her eyes went to a picture of a child around six or seven, who is hugging his robot toy and smiling.

"This was Vansh's favourite toy" dadi smiled as if she is reminiscing the memories. The boy in the picture is nothing like the Vansh she is familiar with. This Vansh doesn't smile so free. Chuck smiling freely, he doesn't even smile.

While going through the pictures, she had a great time with Dadi. She really likes dadi, the only one who supports her.

"Okay dadi now it is time for your medicine." Riddhima said looking at the wall clock. 

"You will never forget that right." dadi made a face grabbing the albums to place them back at their particular spot. 

"Let me help you." Riddhima said and grabbed the albums from her hands. They went to the room and she placed the albums with the other ones residing there. As they turned to go, an album fell on the floor. Riddhima grabbed the album and was about to place it back but she stopped when her eyes went to the picture. 

Vansh is smiling and looking at the girl beside him while the girl is looking at the camera. His one arm is resting on her shoulder. He looks happy.

"Dadi who is she?" Dadi didn't look happy when she was the picture like she was minutes before.

She sighed "She was Vansh's fiancé Ragini."

A sudden urge to tear up the photo engulfed her but she dodged it. This is not what she is here for. Focus on your aim Riddhima she said to herself.

"Why didn't they marry then?" She asked, maybe this can help her getting some evidences against Vansh and she can go to her Kabir as soon as possible.

"Because she was cheating on him." Dadi explained "and you know vansh hate liars and bluff so he turned down the wedding."

"Where is she now dadi?"

"I don't know and i don't want to know either. She was the past Riddhima. I told you this because i don't want you to think otherwise." 

Riddhima nodded her head and tried to give her an asthetic smile. "Okay go to your room and take some rest" dadi said tapping her palm lightly on her face.

Riddhima is going up the stairs toward her room still thinking about Ragini and she missed a step. She closed her eyes frightfully as she knew she is about to touch the floor. 

But she didn't. She meet with his eyes as soon as she opened hers. His arms are snaked around her waist. 

Realising the proximity they are in, she tried to move away hurriedly but yelped in pain because her hair got tangled up in his shirt's button.

Moving away her eyes from his face she tried to untangle but failed as her hands are trembling.

He touched her hands with his and her eyes bulged out from her sockets. Moving away her hand with a smirk, he started unravelling while her eyes are not leaving the chance to look at his face from this close. Ashamed of her own act of checking him out, she moved away. She pulled the button out in a jerk, making it fall on the floor and went away. While he shook his head still looking at her retrieving figure.

Turning around he went to his study room and moved in. Taking out the pictures from the envelop he chuckled

"Kabir" he sighed "Interesting, very interesting!"

<●><●><●><●>

So Vansh knows about Kabir.😌

Let me know your views i will be waiting🙌

Edited by Namikisbae - 3 years ago
Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namikisbae

2●He Knows●

Her mind is filled with lots of apprehensive thoughts. 

What if he has seen her with Kabir? 

What if he knows her secret?

What if he knows about Kabir?

"Thats how i got to see my wife after a week." He grabbed a picture from the table beside him and showed it to her tilting his head to a little right.

Riddhima's eyes landed on the picture in his hand which shows, her in Kabir's arms and she let out a sigh which she didn't even know she was holding. 

Today is her lucky day thats why things are in her favour. Maybe what she is doing is absolutely right. 

Her eyes went again to the picture where only her face is visible as Kabir was facing his back to the door. So she thought to cover it up.

"I was meeting him after a long time so get carried away a little." Her voice is trembling as his piercing eyes are penetrating her soul and even the distance between them is not helping.

"Get that straight in your head Riddhima." He progressed ahead saying that but stopped the next second when she stepped backward as the panic striked.

"Oh com'on sweetheart. Do i look like a beast to you?" He asked, placing his hands in the front pockets of his pant. Her eyes went up and she saw his scrutinizing gaze are still asking her meagre of questions so she found the floor more interesting to look at.

"I am sorry." She doesn't know why it slipped out from her mouth but it did. Maybe it is his eyes which forced her to say that or may be because she wanted herself to be in his good books.

"I don't want people to point fingers at my family so don't you dare do anything stupid or the consequences will be severe." He emphasized his every word, giving her the warning.

Knowing her uneasiness, he increased the distance between them by taking a couple of stride backwards but his eyes never left her.

"I will keep that in mind. I won't do anything against your family. " She said concuring to his words.

He moved to the opposite direction to go after glancing her for the last time but stopped after taking few steps ahead, turned his head to the right still facing his back to her.

"It is our family." He said and disapeared the next second while she is still standing there, pondering over his words.

This is the first time he said something like that. He is behaving strange. Very, very strange. 

"Riddhima where were you?" Dadi's voice broke her chain of thoughts as she came out from her room.

"Dadi i went to meet a friend of mine." She gave dadi her best smile which she reciprocated with the same enthusiasm.

"Okay come with me. I want to show you something." holding Riddhima's hand dadi took her to her room.

"See these albums. It has a lot of pictures of your husband" she grinned a bit while saying that. Riddhima smiled and sat beside dadi. Her eyes went to a picture of a child around six or seven, who is hugging his robot toy and smiling.

"This was Vansh's favourite toy" dadi smiled as if she is reminiscing the memories. The boy in the picture is nothing like the Vansh she is familiar with. This Vansh doesn't smile so free. Chuck smiling freely, he doesn't even smile.

While going through the pictures, she had a great time with Dadi. She really likes dadi, the only one who supports her.

"Okay dadi now it is time for your medicine." Riddhima said looking at the wall clock. 

"You will never forget that right." dadi made a face grabbing the albums to place them back at their particular spot. 

"Let me help you." Riddhima said and grabbed the albums from her hands. They went to the room and she placed the albums with the other ones residing there. As they turned to go, an album fell on the floor. Riddhima grabbed the album and was about to place it back but she stopped when her eyes went to the picture. 

Vansh is smiling and looking at the girl beside him while the girl is looking at the camera. His one arm is resting on her shoulder. He looks happy.

"Dadi who is she?" Dadi didn't look happy when she was the picture like she was minutes before.

She sighed "She was Vansh's fiancé Ragini."

A sudden urge to tear up the photo engulfed her but she dodged it. This is not what she is here for. Focus on your aim Riddhima she said to herself.

"Why didn't they marry then?" She asked, maybe this can help her getting some evidences against Vansh and she can go to her Kabir as soon as possible.

"Because she was cheating on him." Dadi explained "and you know vansh hate liars and bluff so he turned down the wedding."

"Where is she now dadi?"

"I don't know and i don't want to know either. She was the past Riddhima. I told you this because i don't want you to think otherwise." 

Riddhima nodded her head and tried to give her an asthetic smile. "Okay go to your room and take some rest" dadi said tapping her palm lightly on her face.

Riddhima is going up the stairs toward her room still thinking about Ragini and she missed a step. She closed her eyes frightfully as she knew she is about to touch the floor. 

But she didn't. She meet with his eyes as soon as she opened hers. His arms are snaked around her waist. 

Realising the proximity they are in, she tried to move away hurriedly but yelped in pain because her hair got tangled up in his shirt's button.

Moving away her eyes from his face she tried to untangle but failed as her hands are trembling.

He touched her hands with his and her eyes bulged out from her sockets. Moving away her hand with a smirk, he started unravelling while her eyes are not leaving the chance to look at his face from this close. Ashamed of her own act of checking him out, she moved away. She pulled the button out in a jerk, making it fall on the floor and went away. While he shook his head still looking at her retrieving figure.

Turning around he went to his study room and moved in. Taking out the pictures from the envelop he chuckled

"Kabir" he sighed "Interesting, very interesting!"

<●><●><●><●>

So Vansh knows about Kabir.😌

Let me know your views i will be waiting🙌

Maybe yes but maybe he is protecting her wife 

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please post next part. 

Very curious to know what will next happens. 

BTW u are an awesome writer. 

Awesome story

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update...👏

Please continue...