Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Oh no no, she totally deserved it, you got me wrong. I said sometimes I do tend to get lost and affected by the brilliance of their performances only in this particular scene, that it makes me forget their history for a second.

Well of course she deserved every bit of it. I was a mad PRB fan back then, and that time I had no idea where this all will lead to. The writers were always Pro-AP and my hope was hanging in a thread whether RB is pushing Prerna away too much to lose her forever or not. I was really scared, but even then I knew she deserved every bit of it. RB's coldness during Prerna's love confession, RB's coldness when she was expecting him to visit her in the hospital, during the court case, during her beggings to make things alright. And I wanted more. She hurt him wayyy too much by then. 

But thankfully, the viewers patience paid off. We got PRB as the final deal. ☺️

Oh my bad.. 

I can only imagine what it was like to follow the show at that time. Thank God that prb happened. 

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Achha can someone help me with something? Do you guys remember the What Mr. Bajaj moment? Can anyone share a clip, a gif or a photo even of the scene preceding it. The moment where RB comes home after seeing Anurag is alive and prerna was with him. It'd be such a help

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Forever famous Family friend  ae tune GIF banana siukh geyi .. aur bhi bana PRB ka 

I love the way how she questions him that wasn't he aware that she was in love 😅 with Anurag when he barged into her life 15 years ago.  🤣 

And her Pyar Nahi Karte the sarcasm😭

And the scene after her outburst Bajaj shows his pain on his face OMG 🥺

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Achha can someone help me with something? Do you guys remember the What Mr. Bajaj moment? Can anyone share a clip, a gif or a photo even of the scene preceding it. The moment where RB comes home after seeing Anurag is alive and prerna was with him. It'd be such a help

He goes straight into BM and Pre goes after him. Then there is window scene staring outside dont remember exact thoughts and I remember Pre was also staring at moon . Some song or monologue of both. He doesn't confronts her. Indifference startsThen the morning scene is weight wala Prerna.... JI..

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Oh that scene preceding it is a gem. RB recalls all moments of lies while staring at the painting with a glass in his hand. Prerna comes home but he ignores her. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Oh that scene preceding it is a gem. RB recalls all moments of lies while staring at the painting with a glass in his hand. Prerna comes home but he ignores her. 

Oh that. 💔 And Prerna comes with her %%}*{+^ face and tries to justify her actions saying blah blah. And RB speaks nothing, not a word, and just turns back and stares at her. She realizes her jumble mumble isnt working this time. 😵 And RB leaves.

RB had his sleeves rolled upto his elbow or so. He looked his THE BEST in this track. 

I will upload the pix soon. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Edited by prerna4rishav - 3 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

But the biggest Kasautismiley11 for us as the viewers of KZK was AB would be there  in the middle of every good PRB scene. Split screen even in their consumation seq😡