Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Haha thanks.

True.. No wonder that I stan them so hard! 

So much depth . ekbar kisine sign up kia toh nikal na mushkil hain 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

This is indeed her scene. β€οΈ This, and I say the Love Confession from her side. She totally owned these 2. β€οΈ Here the irony was the way she treated RB WAS like a family friend, and hence, RB correctly showed her the place, and bammm..... It's like those stupid people in stories where one thinks I can take the other for granted, but doesnt accept the same when the other party does it to him/her. πŸ˜† 

ST was phenomenal in this. There were some editing problems which you can see in the video, the dialogs were not aligned. Despite all these technical glitches, the only take away remains their performance. β€οΈ At one point you forget about their history, their fight, Prerna's callousness and everything, and you just ask why oh why this man is being SO rude to this woman and that she really doesnt deserve this. πŸ’” And RB's expressions - THIS is how you hurt your lover if you have to. Not by OTT expressions, not by series of meaningless words, but just by sheer ignorance and display of indifference. That hurts doesnt it. πŸ’”

Prerna is fire, and RB is the fire hydrant in their story. 

For me that best part was.. RB dint let him used more.. someone will take him for granted nope . he dint allow this.. also he triggered prerna and later we got the exploration of Prerna's expected reaction.. here prerna knew how much she was the important part of RB's life.. but somehow she overshadowed that place unknowingly and she got her sense back n realized how much RB's ignorance could be painful for her...

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  keya depth scene tha woh β€οΈ

opsora2090 thumbnail

Shruti thankieeeeeeee for the inviteeeee. πŸ€—πŸ€—

WC Guddi di . .so happy to get you here .. someone like you who lived those days in true sense.. it is really  great to collaborate  with you which we always wanted ... πŸ€—

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

So true! She got what she was giving RB for so long and the first taste of it is unbearable for her. 

Although I would disagree with you on her not deserving it. I just recently wrote this piece for season one. It was from RB's pov and after writing that, I just realized that there was no forgiveness for Prerna. If RB didn't love her as much as he did, I'd have happily accepted his decision to not associate with her anymore. I'm all very happy that they reunited of course. But I totally support his callousness. If I was in his place, I'd have done worse. 

Well they do say that the opposite of love isn't hate. Hate is love gone bad. The true opposite of love is indifference. 

RB and Prerna are meant to be. They're perfect for each other. Not more is needed to be said. 

It was Them always , no matter what πŸ˜­

opsora2090 thumbnail

Oh no no, she totally deserved it, you got me wrong. I said sometimes I do tend to get lost and affected by the brilliance of their performances only in this particular scene, that it makes me forget their history for a second.

Well of course she deserved every bit of it. I was a mad PRB fan back then, and that time I had no idea where this all will lead to. The writers were always Pro-AP and my hope was hanging in a thread whether RB is pushing Prerna away too much to lose her forever or not. I was really scared, but even then I knew she deserved every bit of it. RB's coldness during Prerna's love confession, RB's coldness when she was expecting him to visit her in the hospital, during the court case, during her beggings to make things alright. And I wanted more. She hurt him wayyy too much by then. 

But thankfully, the viewers patience paid off. We got PRB as the final deal. β˜ΊοΈ

whatever  i felt those days .. when i saw makers were trying to build AP more ..specially woh sneha kidnap scene , Anurag jinda hone kay time pe prerna ka batee chupana .. barbar basu house pe takrana n a lot of incident pe mere hope pura mar chuke the .. jo uss time pe samjh ati thi .. toh i started to like Madhvi for rish .. my grand ma could not bear bajju's dukh dard i remind that still.. prerna ko kitni dant ti thi woh usko yeah sab harkat kay liye πŸ˜†

opsora2090 thumbnail

I wish ekta would cast them in a web show.. i wish .. both ST and RR are still so  fresh as rain drop .. i wish 

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

It's mindblowing! The scintillating  brilliance of your genius rendered me speechless. It always does. However, writings depicting heartbreaks belong to a different league altogether. 

Thanks to the vivid descriptions, I could picture literally everything with effortless ease. You did complete justice to that period between the revelation and the drive back home. That rising speedometer buttressed the intensity of his heartbreak. The terrible and the agonizing heartbreak needed expert handling and you surely outdid yourself there. It's damn tough to dive into a complex character's psyche. You not only succeeded in that...you came up with a perfect portrayal of his psyche. Kudos! 😍

Thank you man. Mujhe pata hai maine zabdasti tareef karwaai hai tumse. But this made my day! 

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

❀️❀️❀️❀️ This is .... I dont have words. I was completely depressed and I remember crying for hours after this episode.πŸ’”  I wish he had uttered some dialogs, some monologues, anything. But his absolute silence and Prerna's coldness .... I cursed her for good that day. 

I am saving this. Another gem added to your bucket.

Thank you so much.. I cried when I was watching this episode. His pain was like a punch to the gut. I too wanted a monologue from his side. I wanted to know what was going through his mind when he came to the conclusion that he is done with Prerna. Done with enduring all kinds of pain. But I feel that it is appropriate in a way that he didn't have any dialogue. When he realised the depth of Prerna's lies, he couldn't trust anything at all. So in the end, Prerna's explanations didn't matter. Nothing mattered. The only thing that mattered was that he wasn't ready to get hurt anymore. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

So much depth . ekbar kisine sign up kia toh nikal na mushkil hain 

Nikalna kaun chahega? 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

I wish ekta would cast them in a web show.. i wish .. both ST and RR are still so  fresh as rain drop .. i wish 

Indeed. EK can cash upon the nostalgia factor too.