Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was looking for this cc. Kahan gaye sab members?
Aparna! It's been so long. How have you been? ❤️Originally posted by: aryapdane
I was looking for this cc. Kahan gaye sab members?
The members are mostly MIA because there's hardly anything interesting here. We happily exist on better platforms. 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Aparna! It's been so long. How have you been? ❤️
The members are mostly MIA because there's hardly anything interesting here. We happily exist on better platforms. 😆
Shruti 😭😭😭😭
I have been fine. Well as fine as can be expected in this crazy time.
How are you?
Humein bhi bol dijiye about these better platforms 🤭🤭🤭