Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

And finally my babies apna Heaven ❤️ .. finally i could take a breath .. thx shru for opening this.. now i will start kzk1 from beginning when bajju arrived...n will review ...

i want to forget horrendous memory .. n relived my childhood again 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Main aa gayi.

Ronit and Shweta  evergreen favourite Jodi of all time. 

MishtiNew thumbnail

This 

Is epic. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Forever famous Family friend  ae tune GIF banana siukh geyi .. aur bhi bana PRB ka 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Even after 18 years there is no match for them till now . ☺️☺️☺️☺️ PRB fans were real lucky ones to get a actual love story.

The most sensational love story ever in ITV... no one could beat their chemistry ❤️

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Indeed it is! One of my favorite moment. This scene just underlines the Shonit chemistry for me. I love how he let's her take the lead because this is her scene. She shines in this. Her pain, her frustration, her absolute rage at not being able to reach him because he won't let her bridge that gap. And he compliments the scene by just giving those patent Rishabh Bajaj expressions of arrogance, of aloofness like he's so mighty and above. And then the point that in my head I label as the point where the mask slips and the pain is bare on his face. They were tremendously talented and made PRB something that we still gush about. 

Edited by aryapdane - 3 years ago
aryapdane thumbnail

Oh and hello DT! 

Nice to be here.

I'mma follow Oppo's example and rewatch OG Kasauti from RB's entry.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Oh and hello DT! 

Nice to be here.

I'mma follow Oppo's example and rewatch OG Kasauti from RB's entry.

wc arya.. ab sath milke dekhenge aur discuss karenge .. .. also will share gifs , caps as welll as.. us jamane mein hum nei mile the .. ab mile hain .. lets enjoy all together ..atleast horror memory man se hat jayega 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Indeed it is! One of my favorite moment. This scene just underlines the Shonit chemistry for me. I love how he let's her take the lead because this is her scene. She shines in this. Her pain, her frustration, her absolute rage at not being able to reach him because he won't let her bridge that gap. And he compliments the scene by just giving those patent Rishabh Bajaj expressions of arrogance, of aloofness like he's so mighty and above. And then the point that in my head I label as the point where the mask slips and the pain is bare on his face. They were tremendously talented and made PRB something that we still gush about. 

amazing write up as usual .. and the best part of this scene is also RB successfully triggered  Prerna's inner feelings for him ..

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

amazing write up as usual .. and the best part of this scene is also RB successfully triggered  Prerna's inner feelings for him ..

Haha thanks.

True.. No wonder that I stan them so hard!