Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amyra94 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

So folks. Had ventured out from this forum and prayed the curtains fall on this show soon. Glad that it happened.  

I will say it cos I dont come here now and i dont care who gets offended.  The show slipped cos they cldnt give justice to baja character. 

Yes thsi was a reboot but they shld have thought this through. Baja was key player in season 1. They way they treated that character here eas sloppy. Delusional off screen fans ke pressure ke chakkar mein shoe barbaad kar diya. 

End result no party is happy. That's what happens when u change ur narrative to please fan groups. 

They realised their mistake but then it was too late.

perfect 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jiya.k

Patta-Patta Buta-Buta haal hamara jaane hai, 

Jaane na jaane Gul hi na jaane, baag toh sara jaane hai.....πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 jiya wah wah 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

🀣🀣🀣 jiya wah wah 

Savage queen hai woh. β­οΈ

Amyra94 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya.k

Patta-Patta Buta-Buta haal hamara jaane hai, 

Jaane na jaane Gul hi na jaane, baag toh sara jaane hai.....πŸ˜†

🀣

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

look who is here πŸ˜Ž

aapne wahi kaha jo hai .... without holding any ! 

itihaas gawa hai any show which changed the narrative because of any external influences  bites dust 

Hi πŸ˜† Farewell party or aana to banta hai. Its surprising that this ekta bowed down to fans pressure. Earlier she never used to do that.  

It wld have been better actually if they had done a spin off with Bajaj . That character had so much potential.  But khair itne guts nahi makers mein

opsora2090 thumbnail

Hi πŸ˜† Farewell party or aana to banta hai. Its surprising that this ekta bowed down to fans pressure. Earlier she never used to do that.  

It wld have been better actually if they had done a spin off with Bajaj . That character had so much potential.  But khair itne guts nahi makers mein

nope you should read two article.. soon i will send in DM.. as this is normal post so cant ... u could understand How CV is exposed for being bias.. even KP also exposed them brutally ..

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

nope you should read two article.. soon i will send in DM.. as this is normal post so cant ... u could understand How CV is exposed for being bias.. even KP also exposed them brutally ..

Ahh . This looks even more murkier . How one show popularity gets into someone head  that they think themselves bigger than show.  

Koi naa sab zameen pe aayenge ek din

opsora2090 thumbnail

Ahh . This looks even more murkier . How one show popularity gets into someone head  that they think themselves bigger than show.  

Koi naa sab zameen pe aayenge ek din

Ofscreen mess is the biggest reason for making this show Flop πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

kher wish jo cast n crew kam khoya hain jaldi unko acche shows mil jayee .. bass yeahi pray rahega . and Ekta already got her due , abrupt ending , lossing of Prime time jo bohot siddhat se usko mile the .. woh bhi khoya iss show kay jariye 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Can Ekta really bow down for nothing? I'd be convinced if there were high stakes. This show was a massive flop and only Bajaj could revive it. 

I think Ekta never monitored. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Ofscreen mess is the biggest reason for making this show Flop πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

kher wish jo cast n crew kam khoya hain jaldi unko acche shows mil jayee .. bass yeahi pray rahega . and Ekta already got her due , abrupt ending , lossing of Prime time jo bohot siddhat se usko mile the .. woh bhi khoya iss show kay jariye 

@Red - Indeed. They don't deserve to suffer.