Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

A huge hit that's being shut abruptly. This show dented the channel's reputation. πŸ˜†

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Now that this unbearably pathetic and regressive atrocity in the name of a reboot is finally over for good, I couldn't be happier. The fact that it fizzled within two years makes me even more happy. That's a revenge we have.

Now I can vent and troll this shit in peace. πŸ˜†

Heck! This show even put a break on SPA post its undeserving debut. Oh why did you do this EK? smiley19πŸ˜†

This is what one deserves when the best performers in the show are reduced to lampposts against the original intent and offscreen politics dominates the onscreen content. This show is nothing but a tragedy of squandered potentials. 

I must appreciate the marketing team. Though they were let down. Better luck with something better, guys. You deserve a lot of credit.smiley36

Kzk2 is a BLOT on the CVs of most people who associated themselves with it...including SRK, and Ekta herself. Though she deserved it for torturing viewers. Others didn't. SRK got a flop he didn't act in. 😝

Don't forget those poor statue makers. 

It takes something as pathetic as Kzk2 to have a disastrous debut despite the unveiled statues and insanely high promotions. πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

RR had requested on instagram to be featured in one scene. I'm so glad EK didn't fulfil his wish. smiley36

Lastly, we have the revenge of thinking that this forgettable atrocity fizzled with no achievement except the manufactured ones. Also, we have the SUPERHIT predecessor to fall back to.

P.S. Given the amount of outlandish and ridiculous shit shown here, I must thank the CVs for giving us (the only) normal and earthly wedding. Most of us would have fled to Mars if one of the varieties of absurd marriages were shown to us. smiley22

LOL πŸ˜† I gotta say you are on a roll here. Your posts are epic gold and i believe the fandom has a right to vent given how they used bajaj in the show.  Everything you said so true, hilarious and sad because that is the state of the show. This show was promoted to the highest level and still struggled in ratings and was a epic failure. The fact that they had to bring in senior actors with great star power and fandom in hopes that they would get the ratings but still couldn't just shows how terrible the show is. Keep up with the great posts lol .

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: durga33

LOL πŸ˜† I gotta say you are on a roll here. Your posts are epic gold and i believe the fandom has a right to vent given how they used bajaj in the show.  Everything you said so true, hilarious and sad because that is the state of the show. This show was promoted to the highest level and still struggled and was a epic failure. The fact that they had to bring in senior actors with great star power and fandom in hopes that they would get the success but still couldn't just shows how terrible the show is. Keep up with the great posts lol .

Thank you so much. πŸ˜†

I love to vent. It's both hilarious and entertaining. πŸ˜†

Advaymerijaan thumbnail

This joke of the REMAKE proved that ITV viewers want to watch the characters that they can relate to, irrespective of the time and era which both the leads of this disaster couldn't establish even after 2 years. All the off-screen drama to lure the so called young viewers did nothing substantial to make the actual character  likable.  with time people change and work towards learning from the past mistakes but this debacle is the supreme example  of how the so called TV queen could never grow out of her arrogance and ego.  I will never forgive her for ruining my experience of  Mr. Bajaj  which was one of the best character I have watched in TV.  The so called creative Team and supreme leads can now work towards promoting the ITV parties with their appearance for all I careπŸ€ͺ🀣🀣. finally the torture is over..

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The word is Ghatiya....without any ? 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya.k

The word is Ghatiya....without any ? 

I've more words for this show. One from Mohini's dictionary. πŸ˜†

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Advaymerijaan

This joke of the REMAKE proved that ITV viewers want to watch the characters that they can relate to, irrespective of the time and era which both the leads of this disaster couldn't establish even after 2 years. All the off-screen drama to lure the so called young viewers did nothing substantial to make the actual character  likable.  with time people change and work towards learning from the past mistakes but this debacle is the supreme example  of how the so called TV queen could never grow out of her arrogance and ego.  I will never forgive her for ruining my experience of  Mr. Bajaj  which was one of the best character I have watched in TV.  The so called creative Team and supreme leads can now work towards promoting the ITV parties with their appearance for all I careπŸ€ͺ🀣🀣. finally the torture is over..

Oh I'm back to the OG to get rid of the memories of this horror in the name of a reboot. It's best to forget something like this. πŸ˜…

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I've more words for this show. One from Mohini's dictionary. πŸ˜†

Haha even i have more words for this show but this show doesn't deserve any adjective not even negative one....πŸ˜†

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya.k

Haha even i have more words for this show but this show doesn't deserve any adjective not even negative one....πŸ˜†

That's right. Let it end. People will forget about it the very next moment. πŸ˜†

gees thumbnail

[QUOTE=Soanz.19]🀣

What would you expect from a show which runs solely on off-screen antics of the lead couple and all efforts are put in sending them on paid trips to encourage shipping rather than spending the money on good writing and story development. No senior actors right from Hina to KSG to KP could stick to it. How do you manage to repulse so many actors? I'm happy the true reason came out in the end and the result is there for everyone see

Bang On point esp @Bold....πŸ‘

What can be a biggest proof of this Iconic Disaster Zindagii kay that it is curtains in a span of 1.5 Years and the quintessential character of the show couldnt take Shape PREM .....🀣🀣

Unbelievable and A small Promo of Akhri kausauttii is being hailed as a landmark of success....🀣 

Omg  what a progression from Launching Promo of the show by the king of Bollywood SRK to the pip squeak ending promo of Akhri kausattii with chakku Churi Comedy .....Wat an epic Grand Finale to an Epic Flop show πŸ€£

For these reasons it maybe rembd πŸ€£

Edited by gees - 3 years ago