Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: gees

Bang On point esp @Bold....smiley32

What can be a biggest proof of this Iconic Disaster Zindagii kay that it is curtains in a span of 1.5 Years and The Quiessential character of the show couldnt take Shape PREM .....smiley37smiley37

Unbelievable and A small Promo of Akhri kausauttii is being hailed as a landmark of success....smiley37 

Omg  what a progressionsmiley29 from Launching Promo of the show by the king of Bollywood SRK to the pip squeak ending promo of Akhri kausattii with chakku Churi Comedy .....Wat an epic Grand Finale to an Epic Flop show smiley37

For these reasons it maybe rembd smiley44smiley37

Barring the SRK promos, this show never had standards. πŸ˜†

Advaymerijaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Oh I'm back to the OG to get rid of the memories of this horror in the name of a reboot. It's best to forget something like this. πŸ˜…

U r right... I m doing it since  they started making a joke out of RB's essence to please  a group of insolent kids πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Wistfulness thumbnail

Intruder! Seeing you after so long. How are you? 😁

Rest I agree with everything you said. 

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

So folks. Had ventured out from this forum and prayed the curtains fall on this show soon. Glad that it happened.  

I will say it cos I dont come here now and i dont care who gets offended.  The show slipped cos they cldnt give justice to baja character. 

Yes thsi was a reboot but they shld have thought this through. Baja was key player in season 1. They way they treated that character here eas sloppy. Delusional off screen fans ke pressure ke chakkar mein shoe barbaad kar diya. 

End result no party is happy. That's what happens when u change ur narrative to please fan groups. 

They realised their mistake but then it was too late.

u said it

Exuberant_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When the show was announced I didn't want them to bring in Bajaj because Bajaj was way too strong of a character for this otherwise badly written story. Only a separate show based on him could bring justice to his character. But they had to bring him in n ruin my experience of Rishabh Bajaj. They literally wasted two good actors, one potentially strong character n a legacy called Bajaj n PreRish for the reunion of a forced divine intervention wala couple🀒 How Lomanchik πŸ€’

Glad this crap has finally come to an end.

But I'll forever remain salty for the way they wasted KSG n Rishabh BajajπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So folks. Had ventured out from this forum and prayed the curtains fall on this show soon. Glad that it happened.  

I will say it cos I dont come here now and i dont care who gets offended.  The show slipped cos they cldnt give justice to baja character. 

Yes thsi was a reboot but they shld have thought this through. Baja was key player in season 1. They way they treated that character here eas sloppy. Delusional off screen fans ke pressure ke chakkar mein shoe barbaad kar diya. 

End result no party is happy. That's what happens when u change ur narrative to please fan groups. 

look who is here πŸ˜Ž

aapne wahi kaha jo hai .... without holding any ! 

itihaas gawa hai any show which changed the narrative because of any external influences  bites dust 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

look who is here πŸ˜Ž

aapne wahi kaha jo hai .... without holding any ! 

itihaas gawa hai any show which changed the narrative because of any external influences  bites dust 

Reminds me of those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. 

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Patta-Patta Buta-Buta haal hamara jaane hai, 

Jaane na jaane Gul hi na jaane, baag toh sara jaane hai.....πŸ˜†

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree. Part of it had to do with a certain fanbase. I remember all the trends that took place when bajaj and prerna got married. I was thinking wait did people not know this was supposed to happen because of the show theme? lol I mean this was what was already planned since the beginning. Which is why bajaj was so important. But hey they decided to please both fandoms and it didn't work out the way they hoped. Prerna and anurag was never supposed to be with one another nor see one another. They were suppose to go on separate journeys for the other sake. However they caved in to a certain fandom and showed all living under the same roof tracks which was distasteful.  The main couple are definitely not star crossed lovers because every track had them together. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya.k

Patta-Patta Buta-Buta haal hamara jaane hai, 

Jaane na jaane Gul hi na jaane, baag toh sara jaane hai.....πŸ˜†

Wah wah! Γ— Infinity πŸ˜†