Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Twinkle twinkle little star 😆

😆

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Because she thinks that all those who believe in Indian traditions like Karwachauth and Rakshabandhan are fools and idiots....her festival per gyaan dene chali aati hai...like she was telling women who observe karwachauth....ki apne husband ko exercize karao....usse he will live more not because u are fasting.....the idiot assumes that the women who read her blogs are not educated enough to know that...still some of us despite being more educated than her.....like to follow our traditions.

Hmmmm...   .. forget abt exercise, theY should make their hubby’s drink gau mutra, like twinkle is doing🤮

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

What is she even trying to say lol. Woman thinks she is a good writer🙄

her Instagram is filled with books that are tendy, her and zoya both. 

She’s a terrible writer

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Karwachauth is for dumb women. Sticking with a philandering cheating husband is for smart women. 

Omg. I made the exact same comment on her insta and it was deleted... this was when she was railing against Hindu culture. Ugh. She’s the worst.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Her tweet doesn't make any sense.  It sounds like something mahesh bhatt would say. So bizarre. 

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Because she thinks that all those who believe in Indian traditions like Karwachauth and Rakshabandhan are fools and idiots....her festival per gyaan dene chali aati hai...like she was telling women who observe karwachauth....ki apne husband ko exercize karao....usse he will live more not because u are fasting.....the idiot assumes that the women who read her blogs are not educated enough to know that...still some of us despite being more educated than her.....like to follow our traditions.

so what if she writes against such traditions? It is her opinion. I also feel many Indian festivals such as krwachauth are regressive and have their roots in patriarchal mindset. There might be some logic when they started these festivals like celebration and bringing women together but as we changed these became irrelevant. Some years ago some people also said they hate people who abolished Sati as it is their tradition. One can modify these kareachauth and rkshabandhan like even men are fasting, you are tying rakhi to elder sisters also. In their original form these are clearly regressive. I don’t know who Would think otherWise. 

If someone likes to follow these traditions they are free to write about it and follow. What’s there to hate someone for their different opinion. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kyapa

Just because her opinion is different she becomes a hypocrite and she has no dum?

Learn to accept that there can be people who Will have their own opinion.

good job Tina 🥳
Keep it up

those who support BJP ARE pure souls saints and those who oppose it are traitors anti nationals and should go to pak china 

Originally posted by: kankabhor

so what if she writes against such traditions? It is her opinion. I also feel many Indian festivals such as krwachauth are regressive and have their roots in patriarchal mindset. There might be some logic when they started these festivals like celebration and bringing women together but as we changed these became irrelevant. Some years ago some people also said they hate people who abolished Sati as it is their tradition. One can modify these kareachauth and rkshabandhan like even men are fasting, you are tying rakhi to elder sisters also. In their original form these are clearly regressive. I don’t know who Would think otherWise. 

If someone likes to follow these traditions they are free to write about it and follow. What’s there to hate someone for their different opinion. 

Well, the thing is that she's not the only one with freedom of expression. If members feel she's a vapid bimbo who selectively criticizes Hindu festivals, then they have every right to express it. What's there to attack members just because they don't like a dumbass pea-brained star-wife? 

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Well, the thing is that she's not the only one with freedom of expression. If members feel she's a vapid bimbo who selectively criticizes Hindu festivals, then they have every right to express it. What's there to attack members just because they don't like a dumbass pea-brained star-wife? 

no one is attacking anyone. We are having discussion on things. You clearly missed the real meaning behind freedom of expression. Hating someone for different opinion is very opposite of it. The main idea is you respect all opinions even if you don’t agree. 

If you hate her for other reasons like pea brained and what not, it is your choice. I simply asked reason of this hate and one member posted reason hindu traditions for which I replied. 

Originally posted by: kankabhor

no one is attacking anyone. We are having discussion on things. You clearly missed the real meaning behind freedom of expression. Hating someone for different opinion is very opposite of it. The main idea is you respect all opinions even if you don’t agree. 

If you hate her for other reasons like pea brained and what not, it is your choice. I simply asked reason of this hate and one member posted reason hindu traditions for which I replied. 

Woulf she dare call out polygamy and halala nikaah among Muslims? Would she dare to pass any negative remark on public killing on animals during Eid-ul-Azha? 

If nope, then she should stop her selective woke shite.