Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh people who doesn't know how to accept an opinion different from theirs shouldn't be taken seriously enough.

arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This woman couldn't act to save her life and now can't write to save her life. Worst at everything she does.🤔

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

Isse Kehte hai diversification of business... 🤣

Ya 'divide and rule'. 

Canadian Pati Right wing BJP + Biwi Mrs Liberal Left wing Bones = $$$$$$$ from all sides!!

Lagta hai Shiv sena ki dhamki asar kar gai ...Husband ko bola Biwi ne likh diya ...😆

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t get why twinkle khanna receives so much hate on this forum? I am not her fan but she is okay. She writes well.

husband and wife can have polar opposite political views. I don’t agree with my partner on so many social, political things. What is problme if Akshay is BJP supporter and she is not? It is very natural. 

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Support only because this young woman has not come in her husband's pretty young woman list. Actual issues ke liye toh these people never feel a drop of pity, taking photos of people on the beach and making fun of them.  Pseudo-intellectuals but real bigots and hypocrites.  Sense of humor ke saath thoda sense of social sympathy bhi hota toh would care for her opinion!!

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Twinkle is influenced by her daddy

Rajesh Khanna was in congress

So shes quiet liberal in views 

Shes best friends with Bobby Deol whose brother and father are  right wing 

Her husband too

But of course personal friendships/relations are not based on ideological views i guess

IN US people are republican for life or democrat for life mostly (the congress man basically or film stars)

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you Twinkle for voicing our opinion that will cut right through the garbage of news!

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Husband-Wife playing both the sides nicely. Nothing surprising considering how double faced and hypocritical they are. Add to it a philandering husband and a doormat wife. "Wokeness" is just for the outside world.