Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Lovely analysis by everyone.. πŸ‘ 

Watching arnav in the initial epis didn't evoke any emotion inside meπŸ˜† ..honestly, he was better than many heros I have seen who go through this "Love hate " cycle and purposely try to trouble the girl for ego or revenge or any xyz reason...there was no "hate" in this love story...he never hurted her on purpose except when she was working in his office..n yeah..the leaked videos...most of the time he isn't troubling her but getting frustrated bec she was affecting him..Yes I found the manhandling part disturbing.. arnav was wrong at many places and he crossed a line too, but he retracted , he reflected upon his own actions and corrected it... slow and steady when the walls began to Crack, the real arnav emerged ..

The only reason he indulged in khushi is that she challenged him everytime , sometimes knowingly sometimes unknowingly ..and he challenged her.... It's not split personality or anything πŸ˜† He was always trying to prove her wrong bec she was always trying to prove her right . In this dori scene . she triggered him when she mentioned anjali..he violated her personal space by breaking her dori...since it was their first meeting, their reactions were more extreme....later on, the scooter accident , one can see the difference..he was tired already πŸ˜†

If she was trying to show him that money and power dont matter , he wanted to prove otherwise..hence all the aukat rants..this tug of war continued between them for so long.. god..religion.. faith.....love...marriage..money ..power..status..festivals......they were literally  fighting over everything..yahi toh I loved..πŸ˜† he just hated it when he was proved wrong..uffff πŸ˜† She was fearless when it came to him and I love khushi for it..

Edited by _charu_ - 2 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Adding to the above msg , I abs loved khushi through and through.  She is the only reason I could sit through the disturbing episodes also which were like..episode #1 to #10..her resilience , her positivity, her fearlessness, the vibrance, the energy , the courage  was unparalleled...she had a soft heart but she also had nerves of steel...the pyar mein dil pe maar de goli dance smiley36 N the one they did after payals shadi was called off smiley36 Otherwise rona dhona hi chalta rehta hai saara time in such tense situations.. 

i  remember my fav scene of hers, when she got married to arnav , she is complaining to devi maiya that how can devi maiya let it happen..n khushi said that i always drew inspiration from your smile..I learnt to smile in all difficult situations   from you....it was so heart warming ....like she is God's own child..probably that's why pagphera rasm par she went to the temple n he carried her in his arms n brought her bk , just as per the rasm..the symbolisms in ipk were wonderful....another scene which is my fav.. when anjali said "unka toh naam hi khushi hai"..aaaww 

Ipk wouldn't be what it if if it wasn't for khushi......inspite of everything , she is one of the most self respecting heroines I came across..

Payal ki shadi tootna wasn't as bad as the leaked videos ..but that's destiny right?  Arnav ne kaam bigada arnav ne hi kaam sudhara bhi....... .khushi  ka harr raasta arnav ki taraf jaata tha..whether it's it's saarees or mithai or his office or his gf or shantivan ..whatever excuse they gave her , she had to be around him ..that reminds me of one of fav dialogues frm a show recently "mujhse door kahan jaogi? jahan jaogi, harr mod par main hi miloonga"..❀ fits arhi to the T

Edited by _charu_ - 2 years ago
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savera84

I have to post a comment before this thread is locked.  But, I haven't gotten around to write the parts yet.  Please bear with me.  I am busy playing sheep.

Will be back.

Cheers.

Omg does that mean my Khushi Analysis thread will be locked as well? How do I stop or undo it?

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: renee.bee

Omg does that mean my Khushi Analysis thread will be locked as well? How do I stop or undo it?

Post a comment if it is not already locked.  If it is locked, you can ask one of the Forum moderators to unlock it when you are ready to post something.

Cheers..

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Post a comment if it is not already locked.  If it is locked, you can ask one of the Forum moderators to unlock it when you are ready to post something.

Cheers..

Thanks Raji. It's locked. Forum moderators is Koeli right? 

The thread doesn't show up in Google search. I had to actually search in my posts. 

Edited by renee.bee - 2 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Coming to Arnav and Khushi they also have flaws. 

For example: Khushi hiding Shyam's truth is not right.  Bigamy is a crime.  Shyam should have been exposed as soon as the truth came out.

Arnav not doing anything to oust Shyam after 6 months is a major flaw.  And also wanting to keep a person  tied to Anjali who doesn't love her is also not right.

I will get there one day to write on those points.😊

Cheers.....

Hhhmmm I think khushi did the right thing . At that moment , a lot was at stake , plus nobody would have believed her..payals marriage , anjalis condition.... She didn't share that kind of relation with arnav that she would share such a big truth with him, that too , about his jija...I have no complaints with what she did , and how the entire thing was shown ..bec I can't take much of creepiness..they kept the episodes light and it was perfect for me..... but I would have loved  if she could dealt with shyam more strictly . This issue , of molestation within the family is a serious one ..Its so unfortunate that girls have to go through it , and even if they try to tell the truth , nobody believes them , ulta they r blamed for encouraging the man...somebody needed to put him in place..

Arnav ..he gave him a chance but he was cautious, in a way that he stopped transferring money to him ..I think both arnav and khushi did some mistakes when it came to shyam , n it was an intentional flaw , just to keep shyam in the story for longer period of time. If hero and heroine were smart ,there would be no room for the villains and vamps πŸ˜†  

Savera84 thumbnail

I need to get back to this before the thread is locked again.

I think I said this before and I will say it again.  Don't look at Arnav from just  Khushi's perspective.

It will be unfair to judge his reactions for Khushi's actions.  

How he is as a person or why he is like that is what we will discuss.

Will be back.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 2 years ago