Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

True .🤣we can platinum medalist also🤣

deserve palladium medal 🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

deserve palladium medal 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ek medal neil ko bhi 😆

Goa ke plan ke liye😆

Sushdvj thumbnail

Neil bentdown on his knees and took out a box from his jacket. He opened it and picked up a very beautiful bracelet from it. He asked for Mini's hand and put it while explaining what it means. “I never got the chance actually to propose you for marriage. So I thought why not I fulfill that wish on this day. Normally people propose with a diamond ring but I am giving you this bracelet. This signifies our whole life love. Are you seeing the charms hanged in it? There is one shaped like your camera, then one shaped like a knife for me, then initials PB for our restaurant, the cake which I made for you first time, the lock and key signifying I was tenant and many more….each one will remind you our moments…special moments of our life….this is our whole life…whole life weaved in one bracelet…life which has become beautiful just because of you…our love…I am glad that you came into my life….without you…I would be like homeless wanderer, mere body without soul…you are my soul…you have made me complete. So Mini madam…on this day…I am asking you….will live your rest of life with me? Will you start your life with me all over again?” Neil asked.

MiNeil ki journey kitna beautiful ❤️

Edited by Sushdvj - 3 years ago
Sushdvj thumbnail

Hell! She doesn’t find him worthy of saying yes to him again?” 

Ye neil ke dimaag ka question 🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Ek medal neil ko bhi 😆

Goa ke plan ke liye😆

use toh pehle hi saare medal mini ne de diye hain😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Neil bentdown on his knees and took out a box from his jacket. He opened it and picked up a very beautiful bracelet from it. He asked for Mini's hand and put it while explaining what it means. “I never got the chance actually to propose you for marriage. So I thought why not I fulfill that wish on this day. Normally people propose with a diamond ring but I am giving you this bracelet. This signifies our whole life love. Are you seeing the charms hanged in it? There is one shaped like your camera, then one shaped like a knife for me, then initials PB for our restaurant, the cake which I made for you first time, the lock and key signifying I was tenant and many more….each one will remind you our moments…special moments of our life….this is our whole life…whole life weaved in one bracelet…life which has become beautiful just because of you…our love…I am glad that you came into my life….without you…I would be like homeless wanderer, mere body without soul…you are my soul…you have made me complete. So Mini madam…on this day…I am asking you….will live your rest of life with me? Will you start your life with me all over again?” Neil asked.

MiNeil ki journey kitna beautiful ❤️

yes wanted them to remember all their beautiful moments

Anj_01 thumbnail

Hell! She doesn’t find him worthy of saying yes to him again?” 

Ye neil ke dimaag ka question 🤣

jab mini ki baat aati hai bechara nervous ho hi jata hai🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 12

“Neil, why you didn’t let me talk to Arya about anything…who knows she must havevsupported us.” Mini asked. "She is close to us more than anyone. She is more than our child, your sister….she is the one who brought us together…….if she had not understand us…ridiculed us…shouted at us..then we would have been shattered.” Neil explained.

“I cant believe you people think like this about me.” Mini and Neil looked at the door and found Arya standing there. “Chhoti madam….chhutanki!” both Neil and Mini said at the same time.

“No, don’t call me by these names because only genie and my veerbalika have right to call me that…you both…I don’t know you people…who are you? You are definitely not my veerbalika and genie because they certainly wont think about me like that. ”Arya complained while sobbing.

“Please don’t say this chhutanki. You know how much we love you.” Mini replied while trying to get up. Neil helped her and they both went towards Arya. “Yes chhoti madam, we cant even think about hurting you. For us you come even before our relationship. We fell in love with you before we fell in love with each other. ”Neil said as he wiped Arya’s tears and pulled her into a hug. Mini also joined them. All three of them stood there in a group hug, crying their heart out. All the fears, complaints, confusion was washed away with the tears.

“Why you didn’t tell me anything?” Arya asked again as she pulled apart. “We wanted to. In fact we wanted to share this news with you first but then we were shocked ourselves with the news and were still processing it and we were worried about others reaction. Then before we could have taken you in confidence you had to leave for your modelling assignment.” Neil explained.

“But still, you had lots of time afterwards to share the news with me.” Arya was still not convinced. “Yes we had. But then….everything changed. Due to some misundertandings we thought that our family is ok with my pregnancy and we had planned a family dinner to share this news with everyone but they all….they all turned against us. Our own elders…Biji, Naeem bi and our children…Ayushman, Armaan and Aayat…our whole family…they taunted us, ridiculed us….and ….and even suggested that I should have an abortion…we couldn’t take it.” Mini said and started crying as she remembered all their harsh words.

“We know that this news is not normal….old age pregnancy and social stigma attached to it…but we thought we gave our children better upbringing. We thought that they were mature enough to understand this and accept this. We were ready for their awkward reactions even for their jokes but hell! They just started questioning our personal choices, our relationship and our love and above all they attacked our dignity. We couldn’t take it…we were tired of the daily drama and fights. It was affecting Mini’s health. She was going through immense mental pressure. So we decided to leave that house….and all those people who didn’t consider us their family, who were ashamed of us. We were afraid after their reaction. We thought if you would also react in the same way then we would not be able to bear it. We would be shattered beyond repair. So we didn’t tell you anything.” Neil shared his views.

“As you said, I came in your life before you guys fell in love….So I know you two better than yourselves. Then how I could have disappointed you? We have been together in good and bad times then how could I have left you alone when you needed me the most?” Arya sobbed.

“We are sorry chhutanki. We pushed you away from us.” Mini and Neil held their ears and gave puppy eyes look to Arya which melted her like butter and she hugged them both again. “And I am sorry too. I wasn’t there for you and you had to bear all this alone.” Arya whispered.

“Enough of sorrys. Come now lets sit inside.” Neil said. “Stop, I know you two have suffered a lot but now I have come back and how could I let any pain, any suffering come your way?” Arya replied. Both Mini and Neil gave her a confused look. “I have brought back all that you both had left behind. I have brought back our family.” Arya explained and called all of them. Ayush, Arman, Aayat, Biji and Naeem bi appeared one by one behind the main gate and stood in front of Mini and Neil.

Mini gasped as she couldn’t believe her whole family has come back to them. She was dying to see them all and now they were in front of her, all she wanted was to run to them and hug and she started to move in their direction only to be stopped by Neil.

“No Mini,no need to give importance to these people. They are not our family. They were just living with us. One small gust of wind came and they scattered away like some fallen leaf from tree. They were family just for namesake.” Neil said as he remembered their behaviour.

“Please dad, please don’t say this. We know that we have disappointed you but please don’t say that we are not a family.” Aayat pleaded. “Yes, dad we are extremely sorry for our behaviour. We were just blinded by selfishness. We were so busy thinking about ourselves and what change mom’s pregnancy would bring in our life that we didn’t think about you guys.” Ayush replied. “And we know we acted like fools. We couldn’t take some jokes and vented out our frustration on you guys.” Arman said with tears in his eyes. “Bachho ko toh phir bhi maaf kiya ja sakta hai…kyunki aakhir mein wo toh bachhe hi hain….na samajh hain…par hum toh maafi mangne ke bhi layak nahi hain….itne umr dekh li…baal safed ho gaye lekin phir bhi sahi galat ka fark nahi samajh aaya.” Biji said as she hung her head in shame. “ Lekin jab bhi humne galti ki hai…tum dono ne hi toh hume samjhaya hai…phir aaj ek bar aur sahi….apne parivar ko…hum sabko ek aur mauka de do.” Naeem bi requested.

Finally Mini couldn’t hold herself back after listening to all of them and she went towards them and took them all in group hug. “Stop it…stop it all of you….bahut badi badi baatein karne lage ho….kar diya na mujhe emotional phir se. I missed you all. I love you all so much…so much….yaha sab kuch adhura lagta tha tum sabke bina.” Mini said wiping her tears.

Neil still kept standing at his place. All of them gestured Mini to call him. Mini looked at Neil. He folded his hands in front of his chest and turned around to avoid looking at them. Children gave worried looks to Mini but Arya winked at Mini and in response she also winked understanding her joke.

“Veerbalika, Neil ko muh fulaye rakhna hai toh rakhe. Tumne toh sabko maaf kar hi diya hai. Toh  chalo tum hamare sath wapas chalo aur Neil ko na yahi pada rehne dete hain.” Arya said loudly so that Neil would hear it. “Haan, kab tak main yaha tum sab se durr rahungi…chalo chalte hain.”Mini also played along.

Neil panicked and turned around immediately. He almost ran and blocked their way. “Arre, aise kaise chalte hain…mujhe akela chhodkar…tum sab mere sath aisa kaise kar sakte ho?” Neil asked in shock. “Arre tumne hi toh kaha tha ki ye hamari family nahi hai…ab dekho Veerbalika ne to inhe maaf kar diya lekin tum inhe ab bhi apni family nahi mante to phir tumhare aane ka kya fayda?” Arya shrugged her shoulders. “Arre, kisne kaha ye meri family nahi hai…hadh hai…in logo ne hume itna kuch sunaya aur main thoda sa bhav bhi na khaun…ye kaha ka insaaf hai? Ekbar mein nahi maana to kya hua…atleast ye log thode aur efforts kar sakte the na mujhe manane ke.” Neil replied as he pouted and all of them burst out laughing at his behaviour. Neil saw Arya and Mini hi fived each other and he understood they were just pulling his leg. He saw his whole family finally together and laughing like any other normal day. He couldn’t stop himself from joining them and a genuine smile appeared on his face this time. He joined them in group hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of them returned to Patiala after spending some fun filled days in Goa. Children showered their love on Mini and Neil to compensate for the all the time they missed them. Arya told them whole story how she came to know and how they find their location. Biji and Naeem bi shared how they have came to realize long back that haveli doesn’t feel like home without them but couldn’t bring themselves to accept their fault until Arya opened their eyes. Mini and Neil also for the first time shared their views about this whole pregnancy issue. How they felt and had doubts regarding it but couldn’t bring themselves to terminate it. They could understand the family’s point of view and they were not selfish to think only about their life but what pushed them to take this drastic step of leaving the house was family’s constant taunts and rebuking them just for having normal loving husband wife relationship…a thing which the family always used to admire a lot about them. Once all the knots of misunderstandings were solved and communication cleared the webs of insecurities and confusions, all were once again a loving,crazy family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey look what I have brought.” Aayat came running in excitement with a baby pink color frock and matching socks. “Wow, its so cute.” Mini replied when she took it in her hands. “Its yuck! All those girly things. See what we have brought.”Ayush said and pulled the frock from Mini’s hand and shoved a pale blue color little jersey and short pants in her hands. “Yes, our baby brother will be fashion icon just like us.” Armaan supported Ayush.

“No way, mom will gave us baby sister to give company to me. She will be in my team.” Aayat argued back. “Huh! Dream on looser. Our baby brother is on his way to join our team.” Ayush mocked her. “No, I want baby sister.” Aayat fought back. “We want baby brother.” Twins replied. “Chahe baby sister ho ya brother….pehle to woh mere he shishya banega uske baad tum logo ka number hai.” Arya replied smugly.

“Jo bhi ho…sabse pehle toh main hi usko godi mein lene wali hoon.” Aayat started new argument. “Huh! Badi aayi….pehle main godi mein lunga.” Ayush mocked her. “No, not this time brother…yaha hum dono sath nahi hai. Pehle toh main usko godi mein lunga aur uske sath sabse pehle main hi khelunga.” Armaan stood for himself this time. All of them started fighting again.

“Offo! Bas bhi karo ab. Ladka hoga ya ladki, sabse pehle use kaun godi mein lega…is sab ke peechhe jhagda karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai.” Neil came there and announced. “Why?” All of them asked in unison taking break from their fight. “Because, ho sakta hai tum sabki ichha puri ho jaye.” This time Mini replied and made them more confused. “But how?” again all of them asked at once.

Mini and Neil looked at each other while smiling. Mini gestured Neil to break the news. Neil cleard his throat. “There is one more news we havent shared with you guys yet….something we didn’t know ourselves and only came to know as the babies grew inside your mom and doctor came to figure it now clearly.” Neil said.

“What news?” Ayush asked impatiently. “There is something more…dad mom…how much more secrets you will keep?” Armaan asked. “Wait a minute….what did you say? Babies….plural…as in more than one?” Aayat asked as she caught the word.

Neil just nodded in yes. “OMG! I cant believe this. Its going to be a double dhamaka.” Aayat shouted in excitement and so the twins. “Well….not double dhamaka…guys…triple dhamaka….we are going to have triplets.” Mini said it finally and looked down as she blushed. “AAAHHHH! OMG! OMG! OMG! I cant believe it….triplets….is it even possible? Waah! Mere veerbalika aur genie tumne to mera naam roshan kar diya aaj…sach mein aaj toh khushi mein char chand….I mean teen chand lag gaye. ”Arya said and started laughing uncontrollably. While children started dancing in happiness.

“Ok…ok…thoda shant bhi ho jao….ye sab majak masti apni jagah hai….par beta…late pregnancy and then triplets? Its not normal? Is it ok for Mini’s health. I hope she wont have any complications.” Biji asked the genuine question. “Don’t worry Biji. Everything is under control. At first we were worried too but then doctor explained us that its quite common in case of old age pregnancy. Many such cases have been seen where 40 plus woman have given birth to twins and triplets. And Mini is perfectly fine. Everything is normal and under control.” Neil explained. "Yes Biji, dont worry. Mujhe veerbalika aur genie ke talent par pura bharosa hai.....ye triplets kya quadruplets bhi paida kar sakte hain." Arya said and Mini blushed beetroot red while others started laughing.

to be continued...(last part)

P.S.  ab toh khush? ho gayi mann ki murad puri tum logo ki?🤣🤣🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Omg ..how did I miss the update