Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 12 Sep 2020 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Is this show run till nov 14?  Why anurag specified that?  Is diwali coming early in kzk😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Oh yeah that one. Looks like it's Bajaj only. Interesting. What help did anurag take from Bajaj.? Bridge kaand me was Bajaj the gothakaar kept by Anurag? ðŸ¤£

Just wait. Mera sona=sonalika theory ko aise hi cancel math Karo. 😂 

keep pre  in safe place ðŸ˜Ž ravan se acvha safe place kya hoga sita maa ke liye when lord ram laxman  is about mission on destroying  evils😳

sona kab bila its gold  .waise kahi daru ki brand toh nahi bata raha hai  .mil baithkar peene ke liye 

🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

Is this show run till nov 14?  Why anurag specified that?  Is diwali coming early in kzk😆

3 oct is 14th nov in show😆

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today anurag car had break problem n he was panic and don't want to die.  But after talking to Moloy, he drove same car n went.  Script writer ki jai ho..😆

Hari73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

3 oct is 14th nov in show😆

But looking at scrapping character even 3rd oct also doubtful..😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

But looking at scrapping character even 3rd oct also doubtful..😆

nahi 3rd oct hai😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Can we get a fiercy pre in front of budda.itd my wish to see that.Now since raam,sita,ravan reference is given.it will be interesting to see sita doing ravan Dahan with rama besides her.

Now budda whitewash paint is removing and next week everything will be out and open.

Hopefully after that pre will realise everything and do the needful .

aare evil ka vinash  sita maa hi karegi😳

mtlb apni pre

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Budda become nervous in front of anurag and go into deep.analysis.Must say anurag is challenging thinking capability of budda .

Hari73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Can we get a fiercy pre in front of budda.itd my wish to see that.Now since raam,sita,ravan reference is given.it will be interesting to see sita doing ravan Dahan with rama besides her.

Now budda whitewash paint is removing and next week everything will be out and open.

Hopefully after that pre will realise everything and do the needful .

I don't want  baj negative.   I want fierce pre with both men.  Both took decision on behalf of her.  I don't want to see ravan n all.  Hope cvs keep him positive n leave the country  dignified way.  To show anu in better light why make baj negative.   Keep him positive let pre remember him as good man.

This fight shd be only between anupre.  Pre shd not forgive anu easily.  Anu need to understand his mistakes.   I am glad, they started to show anu redeeming.  But still he is all about himself.   He need to realise what pain he gave.  Hope cvs concentrate on that rather fighting with baj komo.  We don't hv much time left.  When are we going to see anupre together.  It looks like last 5 mins we might get anupre scenes rest all fighting with komo n baj.  Such a waste of time😡

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I don't want  baj negative.   I want fierce pre with both men.  Both took decision on behalf of her.  I don't want to see ravan n all.  Hope cvs keep him positive n leave the country  dignified way.  To show anu in better light why make baj negative.   Keep him positive let pre remember him as good man.

This fight shd be only between anupre.  Pre shd not forgive anu easily.  Anu need to understand his mistakes.   I am glad, they started to show anu redeeming.  But still he is all about himself.   He need to realise what pain he gave.  Hope cvs concentrate on that rather fighting with baj komo.  We don't hv much time left.  When are we going to see anupre together.  It looks like last 5 mins we might get anupre scenes rest all fighting with komo n baj.  Such a waste of time😡

Looks like last 5 mins anupre only