Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Today, for the first time I felt.... The biggest curse in Anu and Nivi's life is a mother like Mohini. CVs.... Can we have a twist that Mohini is their stepmother and Komo is indeed the real daughter of Mohini? Seriously, with the way she called the orphanage kids as sadakchaap bache..... I want to see her suffering when her own kids & Moloy leaves her alone in BB for good. That much she got to my nerves today. πŸ˜‘

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Keeping with the theme of this show, every character is butchered for someone else. 

But of the lot, Bajaj is the sotrieat of them all because even when he was not butchered, the character failed to make an impact. 

And now it's his time to be butchered. He is becoming a comedy piece these days. Let's see whether chaku, gun or sword comes this time. πŸ˜‚ 

But for sure, he will ride out into the sunset with a full layer of white paint. 

🀣🀣

hope  looks  kal decode theek kiya tha

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmya_nathan

I agree in bajaj track 2 he has been nothing but boring and repeating the same dialogues. The only other angle of his relationship with Kuki has soured and nothing has been shown on it till now.

And last 2 episodes his intelligence levels has been seriously questioned.

And whether white washed or not Bajaj as a character shall surely go into sunset of kzk2 as most forgotten character among the iconics and main leads. He could add nothing valuable to the show both tracks put together. In my opinion the work in Bajaj track 1+2 could have been done by any male antagonist (like Vikrant, Viraj). His character is replaceable based on this season' work. 

kuch mtlb nahi tha character ka πŸ˜†

this  is coming from s1  bajaj fan

koi naveen babu jaisa laate toh it could have been better

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmya_nathan

I agree in bajaj track 2 he has been nothing but boring and repeating the same dialogues. The only other angle of his relationship with Kuki has soured and nothing has been shown on it till now.

And last 2 episodes his intelligence levels has been seriously questioned.

And whether white washed or not Bajaj as a character shall surely go into sunset of kzk2 as most forgotten character among the iconics and main leads. He could add nothing valuable to the show both tracks put together. In my opinion the work in Bajaj track 1+2 could have been done by any male antagonist (like Vikrant, Viraj). His character is replaceable based on this season' work. 

Oh for sure he is easily replaceable. 

But more than that, his combined SS throughout the run of the show has been less that even Shivani or anupam.  πŸ˜†

The only scenes where he had some impact is AnuJaj. Even that im not finding today and yesterday. πŸ™„

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

🀣🀣

hope  looks  kal decode theek kiya tha

Kaunsa? You mean my awesome sona=sonalika waala. πŸ˜‚ 

All of you vetoed my theory.. I returned the weed now. Awesome theory is cancelled. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Kaunsa? You mean my awesome sona=sonalika waala. πŸ˜‚ 

All of you vetoed my theory.. I returned the weed now. Awesome theory is cancelled. 

no 

whom anu took help from 8 ywar 

we r in dilemma  na is it kom or bajaj 

its bajajπŸ˜†

sona  me  kya  decode karna tha gold means pre tha

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

no 

whom anu took help from 8 ywar 

we r in dilemma  na is it kom or bajaj 

its bajajπŸ˜†

sona  me  kya  decode karna tha gold means pre tha

Oh yeah that one. Looks like it's Bajaj only. Interesting. What help did anurag take from Bajaj.? Bridge kaand me was Bajaj the gothakaar kept by Anurag? πŸ€£

Just wait. Mera sona=sonalika theory ko aise hi cancel math Karo. πŸ˜‚ 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

So, Chandrika is made to believe that Mr.B and Pre is Samidha's parents by Komolika. And she also says that Prerna is a buri maa and only to give the kid to the father. Does it mean that Komo and Mr.B had an understanding to keep Samidha away from Prerna; yet Mr.B will take care of her. And he double crossed everyone, including Komolika. Are KZK CVs capable of handling such a complicated twist? πŸ˜†

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Bajaj ko ek aur riddle solve karne ke liye πŸ€£Children’s day aur Bajaj ka kya connection hai ? πŸ˜‚Anurag full on mazee leying  πŸ˜‚

Mr.B ke saath humein bhi kaam diya weekend pe. Was Anu referring that he will become jagath pita of Sneha, Diya, Kukki, Kaushik and Monish or has he come to know about some kaand of Mr.B w.r.to the orphanage. 

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Can we get a fiercy pre in front of budda.itd my wish to see that.Now since raam,sita,ravan reference is given.it will be interesting to see sita doing ravan Dahan with rama besides her.

Now budda whitewash paint is removing and next week everything will be out and open.

Hopefully after that pre will realise everything and do the needful .