Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 12 Sep 2020 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: grace4317

Diwali mein children's day manana hai Anu ko. Isaliye ye tho hona hi tha. 🤣

phoonk 2 😍😍😍

Anu and moloy 😍

Bajaj was always a fishy character, I knew that him coming under the water and saving prerna was all a pretense, he knew everything and he deliberately did this because he was getting prerna in return and most probably Anu himself told Bajaj about the faltu hoogly bridge plan and executed it. Whole point is Bajaj probably knew that Anu is forced and he played along. Let's see, if he still wears his krrish mask and kills Anurag or if he truly reveals his real intention. 

One thing I was thinking is that Anurag has a bad feeling of death, so it's possible that he's going to meet an accident soon or Bajaj/komo will plan in killing him. Otherwise it doesn't make sense that he's having this fear of death and wants to reveal the truth. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

phoonk 2 😍😍😍

Anu ko ye saal manana hai children's day, agale saal nahin. 😆

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Anu and moloy 😍

Bajaj was always a fishy character, I knew that him coming under the water and saving prerna was all a pretense, he knew everything and he deliberately did this because he was getting prerna in return and most probably Anu himself told Bajaj about the faltu hoogly bridge plan and executed it. Whole point is Bajaj probably knew that Anu is forced and he played along. Let's see, if he still wears his krrish mask and kills Anurag or if he truly reveals his real intention. 

One thing I was thinking is that Anurag has a bad feeling of death, so it's possible that he's going to meet an accident soon or Bajaj/komo will plan in killing him. Otherwise it doesn't make sense that he's having this fear of death and wants to reveal the truth. 

Bold - I think yesterday's Anu-Moloy scene and that reference to death was to foreshadow Moloy leaving Basus forever. Have explained it in the MF. 

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Bold - I think yesterday's Anu-Moloy scene and that reference to death was to foreshadow Moloy leaving Basus forever. Have explained it in the MF. 

pls no dii... The only good thing which anu has now is mol... 🥺I hope they don't show such a thing... 😒Moh can get lesson in some other way...so many ways to show it...😊

Let the show end happily ever after than mol dying...💔

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

pls no dii... The only good thing which anu has now is mol... 🥺I hope they don't show such a thing... 😒Moh can get lesson in some other way...so many ways to show it...😊

Let the show end happily ever after than mol dying...💔

I know RDF.... But, as I have explained in my post and knowing EK, I don't have any hope of EK giving us a happily ever after, without any pain associated with it.