Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I think lead channels banned him , so he has no other choice but writing a drama for A-Plus. 

Could it be Laal Ishq 2 another sequal to Landa Bazaar?🤓

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I think lead channels banned him , so he has no other choice but writing a drama for A-Plus. 

Hmm aisy hi lagta hai 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Hmm aisy hi lagta hai 

I loved watching Laal Ishq. Cried many times for Babar Ali and Kashif Mehmood characters.😭 It was one of its kind..in which friendship and fatherhood were more important than lovestory and motherhood.😊

NINALOGY thumbnail

I loved watching Laal Ishq. Cried many times for Babar Ali and Kashif Mehmood characters.😭 It was one of its kind..in which friendship and fatherhood were more important than lovestory and motherhood.😊

I wanted to watch laal ishq but nhi dekh sakhi. After i saw laat scene where Babar Ali died I decided to skip this serial.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Hmm aisy hi lagta hai 

Khalil ur Rehman six sigma KY new drama ki story bhi likha raha hai. 

awida thumbnail

I wanted to watch laal ishq but nhi dekh sakhi. After i saw laat scene where Babar Ali died I decided to skip this serial.

Yes. That was the worst ending. Also I hate that scene when the mother (Saba Hameed) killed her own daughter (Faryal Mehmood) coz she married the son of the man who killed her father. KRQ is an expert in spoiling dramas in the end.🥺

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That's not an actual newspaper. The Dependent is a satire site, it doesn't do news. Also, this is from July 13 so I think it's unrelated to the A Plus drama.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yes. That was the worst ending. Also I hate that scene when the mother (Saba Hameed) killed her own daughter (Faryal Mehmood) coz she married the son of the man who killed her father. KRQ is an expert in spoiling dramas in the end.🥺

He has no versatility in his writing. He always goes with same end. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

it might be the historical drama he was writing similar to ertugrul