Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: roni_berna

I had the same feeling. So much talking and no action but when I saw it with su*bs, I got the content 😆

The last 20 mins were fab. Finally, all three together and the real war begins with amca.

I was so happy to see Yamac giving a earful to Sultan. Wonder why she's agreeing with him so much that she wants Yamac to compromise. First time seeing her acting so weak.

I could understand a little bit of turkish, only a little 😆

I was so bored during the episodes, the scenes were nice but slow. I knew there was going to be some actions due to the writings on the wall. 😆

Sultan bowed down for Cumali, Damla and daughter, I have a feeling for Salih, Sadeet and Idris Jnr also. She is selfish, always were, so she tried to save her children ignoring the poor Cukurians.  Always her double standards. Look at Emmi and Alicho 💔

Ayse 💔 Only Yamac has a pure heart in that Kocovalis. He understood, didn't force her to carry out his little mission...I loved that scene of Ayse and Yamac. Ayse playing Murtaza 😆 I think Ayse will definitely betray Amca for Yamac. Same with Salih 😆 *obviously*, Akin 😎 *he's looking for an opportunity*, Celo, Meke, even Murtaza lol, every cocuklar who felt guilty.

Next episodes might deal with Efsun's addiction. I hope Yamac doesn't face too much trouble with Efsun. And I hope we get many scenes of Yamac and Masal  he will be more against drugs and Amca. 

I hope next episode have more actions. Amca Vs Yamac. And the ceremony of Idris Jnr doesn't drag. I wonder if Efsun will be at the ceremony... it's too soon. 

Is Mahir Bey, Aysel the babysitter going to make a comeback? 🤢 I hope Yamac finishes this Mahir if he returns.

Cagatay has left such an impact of Yamac. He remembered him after 3 years. Nizam's hand 😈😈 The Heyecani Yok scene was so impactful after 2 hours of talking and no action.

I hope a fragman drops soon. Amca will find that loyalty cannot be brought. Those people might have twisted morals but they love Yamac.

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: music_girl

I could understand a little bit of turkish, only a little 😆

I was so bored during the episodes, the scenes were nice but slow. I knew there was going to be some actions due to the writings on the wall. 😆

I've always loved and hated Sultan but her beating up Efsun that way was the last straw. She was last seen beating up women in season 1 so I had forgotten it but this season again she did the same. 

I love Alico and Emmi and hope he gets his house back. Can't see them hungry now. smiley28

Ayse 💔 Only Yamac has a pure heart in that Kocovalis. He understood, didn't force her to carry out his little mission...I loved that scene of Ayse and Yamac. Ayse playing Murtaza 😆 I think Ayse will definitely betray Amca for Yamac. Same with Salih 😆 *obviously*, Akin 😎 *he's looking for an opportunity*, Celo, Meke, even Murtaza lol, every cocuklar who felt guilty.

Can't believe Cumali being a hypocrite. He did not mind Yamac with Nehir nor Celasun remarrying but Ayse cannot despite being divorced. Glad Yamac was understanding. Ayse isn't really loyal to anyone lol but she does like Yamac. I'm waiting for atleast Celo to join Yamac back and Mahsun is supposed to come back.  A new villain is joining soon smiley36

Next episodes might deal with Efsun's addiction. I hope Yamac doesn't face too much trouble with Efsun. And I hope we get many scenes of Yamac and Masal  he will be more against drugs and Amca. 

Efsun's beating up Yamac now needs to end 

I also want to see scenes of these three together but not in Cumali's house as Damla is already making faces and Cumali hates Efsun more than amca 🤪smiley36

I hope next episode have more actions. Amca Vs Yamac. And the ceremony of Idris Jnr doesn't drag. I wonder if Efsun will be at the ceremony... it's too soon. 

Is Mahir Bey, Aysel the babysitter going to make a comeback? 🤢 I hope Yamac finishes this Mahir if he returns.

I want old Cukur back with action. Efsun won't be attending the ceremony as it's silly if she faces Sultan. Mahir may take action but he's too weak for Yamac. I'm scared only of amca's action.

Cagatay has left such an impact of Yamac. He remembered him after 3 years. Nizam's hand 😈😈 The Heyecani Yok scene was so impactful after 2 hours of talking and no action.

I hope a fragman drops soon. Amca will find that loyalty cannot be brought. Those people might have twisted morals but they love Yamac.

Fragman will be out tomorrow but they won't show much and only confuse it more smiley36

Yamac's last action scene was the best and thanks to action director Ugur (Kemal in Cukur).

Edited by roni_berna - 3 years ago
music_girl thumbnail

I've always loved and hated Sultan but her beating up Efsun that way was the last straw. She was last seen beating up women in season 1 so I had forgotten it but this season again she did the same. 

I love Alico and Emmi and hope he gets his house back. Can't see them hungry now. smiley28

Can't believe Cumali being a hypocrite. He did not mind Yamac with Nehir nor Celasun remarrying but Ayse cannot despite being divorced. Glad Yamac was understanding. Ayse isn't really loyal to anyone lol but she does like Yamac. I'm waiting for atleast Celo to join Yamac back and Mahsun is supposed to come back.  A new villain is joining soon smiley36

Efsun's beating up Yamac now needs to end 

I also want to see scenes of these three together but not in Cumali's house as Damla is already making faces and Cumali hates Efsun more than amca 🤪smiley36

I want old Cukur back with action. Efsun won't be attending the ceremony as it's silly if she faces Sultan. Mahir may take action but he's too weak for Yamac. I'm scared only of amca's action.

Fragman will be out tomorrow but they won't show much and only confuse it more smiley36

Yamac's last action scene was the best and thanks to action director Ugur (Kemal in Cukur).

I read on Twitter that this insignificant Mahir will be back. I don't know if it's true though  I hope he doesn't take much screen time and he shouldn't be a problem for Yamac.

I hope we can see the Kocovali vs Kocovali soon and they don't stale. Only 9 episodes left. 

I think we won't see Efsun's glass house again. I loved that house. I still don't understand how Kulkan stole all her money, what about her estate in Switzerland and other countries. Her money was separate from Baykal's. I don't want her with the Kocovalis even Cumali's, it's disturbing. 

Yamac has PTSD, Efsun has some personality disorders / unspecified disorder and her addiction. They both need therapy. How will they handle Masal amongst all these.

I liked Kemal, he was so loyal. Kemal and Metin were an awesome duo. He died only because the actor wanted to leave.  Same like Azer. I couldn't care less about AzKar though  they were family enemies what was Karaca expecting 

I was rewatching some season 3 episodes. What was the purpose of Nehir? She came, danced in some clubs, was a good distraction for Yamac then was on house arrest at the Kocovalis. 

I hope Yamac roast more people. He was on fire with his chair. He is the only one amongst his brothers who could order Sultan around. 😆 Sultan is also delusional to think Yamac will come to an agreement with Amca.

roni_berna thumbnail

I read on Twitter that this insignificant Mahir will be back. I don't know if it's true though  I hope he doesn't take much screen time and he shouldn't be a problem for Yamac.

I hope we can see the Kocovali vs Kocovali soon and they don't stale. Only 9 episodes left. 

I think we won't see Efsun's glass house again. I loved that house. I still don't understand how Kulkan stole all her money, what about her estate in Switzerland and other countries. Her money was separate from Baykal's. I don't want her with the Kocovalis even Cumali's, it's disturbing. 

Yamac has PTSD, Efsun has some personality disorders / unspecified disorder and her addiction. They both need therapy. How will they handle Masal amongst all these.

I liked Kemal, he was so loyal. Kemal and Metin were an awesome duo. He died only because the actor wanted to leave.  Same like Azer. I couldn't care less about AzKar though  they were family enemies what was Karaca expecting 

I was rewatching some season 3 episodes. What was the purpose of Nehir? She came, danced in some clubs, was a good distraction for Yamac then was on house arrest at the Kocovalis. 

I hope Yamac roast more people. He was on fire with his chair. He is the only one amongst his brothers who could order Sultan around. 😆 Sultan is also delusional to think Yamac will come to an agreement with Amca.

I want Yamac to roast Karaca. I dislike her a lot, especially now. She was against Akin selling dru*gs but was OK with Azer doing the same and now she herself does it. Efsun stopped after she was with Yamac but Azer never stopped his business and still wanted to attack the Kocavalis. Hated AzKar as nothing made sense and everything seemed so rushed.

I loved Kemal and not Metin. Metin shot Yamac (no matter what reason) while Kemal loved him the most.

Yamac is now at the circumcision which seems illogical as Efsun has just been rescued and he leaves and the baby her within few hours of being rescued and this Mahir and the new villain want to attack again lol.

Nehir's purpose was the worst thing to imagine-give Yamac a baby and fulfill Idris's promise. Couldn't even relate to the character as all she did was chasing Yamac to get a baby and then waiting for him to love her when she knew he clearly did not. He always considered her a friend but she kept denying. They never gave her even a story of her own while even Alico had one.

Efsun's glass house was good and even I'll miss it but now her staying in Cukur is scary as she has enemies outside and within Cukur smiley36

Waiting for Vartolu vs Yamac and Yamac and Coop attack...Hope they won't keep us waiting and get Efsun again kidnapped. She'll be the only character kidnapped every second episode smiley36

music_girl thumbnail

I want Yamac to roast Karaca. I dislike her a lot, especially now. She was against Akin selling dru*gs but was OK with Azer doing the same and now she herself does it. Efsun stopped after she was with Yamac but Azer never stopped his business and still wanted to attack the Kocavalis. Hated AzKar as nothing made sense and everything seemed so rushed.

I loved Kemal and not Metin. Metin shot Yamac (no matter what reason) while Kemal loved him the most.

Yamac is now at the circumcision which seems illogical as Efsun has just been rescued and he leaves and the baby her within few hours of being rescued and this Mahir and the new villain want to attack again lol.

Nehir's purpose was the worst thing to imagine-give Yamac a baby and fulfill Idris's promise. Couldn't even relate to the character as all she did was chasing Yamac to get a baby and then waiting for him to love her when she knew he clearly did not. He always considered her a friend but she kept denying. They never gave her even a story of her own while even Alico had one.

Efsun's glass house was good and even I'll miss it but now her staying in Cukur is scary as she has enemies outside and within Cukur smiley36

Waiting for Vartolu vs Yamac and Yamac and Coop attack...Hope they won't keep us waiting and get Efsun again kidnapped. She'll be the only character kidnapped every second episode smiley36

I also rarely liked Karaca. Now you've mentioned it I realised she was pretty much OK with dru*gs when she was with Azer. 😆 Now she is stringing Celo along because she wants power.

I also saw the bts pictures of the ceremony. 😆 It's good to see the Kocovali brothers together, Yamac happy, I miss Selim though. But they made Akin stand in his place 👍🏼

I guess Efsun will be alone with Masal. I'm glad she didn't go to that ceremony since it wouldn't make sense. I guess Metin will be guarding them? Yamac wouldn't leave them alone. 🤔 She might get kidnapped again... she needs bodyguards, actual ones. I hope no more kidnapping of Efsun and baby Masal. 

Next episode is more actions with the guys attacking Murtaza and company. It will end well since they are all dancing later. 

Efsun's story was much better than Nehir's. I was re-watching season 3 episodes and EfYam scenes were fire, how Yamac couldn't stay away from her and Efsun never making the first move even though she fell first and always letting Yamac go. He was so confused about her feelings and also insecure.

music_girl thumbnail

The editing of the episode was crappy 🤢 One minute I was so emotionally invested in Efsun's trauma and the next we have Idris Jnr's ceremony 😆

Masal is a sweetheart. Masal and Yamac scenes were too quick. She just called him baba like that? Cumali and Damla with Masal ❤️ Efsun's condition was so heartbreaking, Yamac couldn't see her like that. I know it's Cukur tradition to be locked in that cage but she has been through so much. 

Morning ceremony was dragging. Yamac's plan was excellent, deja vu for Salih but they should have skipped the explanation, it would have been better. 

That singer who is in every Kocovali ceremony 🤣 Yamac Pasha 🤣 I enjoyed it. Yamac giving judging stares to Celo and Meke 😆 Salih and Saadet were ❤️ we have a new hot couple in town and it's Amca and Sultan like wtf 🤣 Cumali and Yamac's death stares to Sultan 😆 Sultan being cold to Ayse but she and Amca waltzing on the dance floor. Ayse 🤣 damn she is intelligent, Yamac was so cold and pissed off. Celo using the same trick that he wooed Aksin with 🤢 Aksin flashback 😭 but I have to say Celo has guts and definitely choose Yamac. Yasmin scene was so sad. 

The dance of the brothers and Cumali got dragged on the floor. Salih was so happy. Akin saw Cumali sad and got up to take Selim's place ❤️ Except Karaca everyone chose Yamac. What's with Karaca anyway being so bitchy 

Amca is going to hurt Yamac through Efsun. I was like YETER YA. Efsun and Yamac have suffered enough. Why should she keep suffering for 3 years when Sultan is dancing with her new bf 😡 Stop hurting both of them. Will Amca give her dru*gs, will she be kidnapped, will she be manipulated? Just stop it. I can't see her and Yamac suffer so much 😭 Efsun is the only female character in the show that had such a range and seems like GH loves the character, he is going to make her suffer.

What do you think will happen to her? Amca will definitely use Efsun against Yamac. Might give her more dru*gs or an overdose. Yamac wouldn't see it coming. This is such a drag. Karaca didn't suffer that much after killing Azer, nor did Damla went she made the deal with Cagatay to save Cumali. Enough of using Efsun as bait. 

I might just skip next week, this episode was too emotionally draining and looks like the writer will drag Efsun's pain, Yamac's desperation more since he doesn't know what else to write. 🥺 For the love of God, why is Kulkan still alive! Cagatay and Arik didnt survive but Kulkan does. Stop with torturing Efsun and finish off Kulkan. Wasting time with useless Kulkan bar scenes, flashbacks of Azer, Yucel. Lol, Yucel and Azer died peacefully compared to what Efsun is experiencing. 

Chasm thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am watching Kardeslerim currently. 

roni_berna thumbnail

The editing of the episode was crappy 🤢 One minute I was so emotionally invested in Efsun's trauma and the next we have Idris Jnr's ceremony 😆

Masal is a sweetheart. Masal and Yamac scenes were too quick. She just called him baba like that? Cumali and Damla with Masal ❤️ Efsun's condition was so heartbreaking, Yamac couldn't see her like that. I know it's Cukur tradition to be locked in that cage but she has been through so much. 

Morning ceremony was dragging. Yamac's plan was excellent, deja vu for Salih but they should have skipped the explanation, it would have been better. 

That singer who is in every Kocovali ceremony 🤣 Yamac Pasha 🤣 I enjoyed it. Yamac giving judging stares to Celo and Meke 😆 Salih and Saadet were ❤️ we have a new hot couple in town and it's Amca and Sultan like wtf 🤣 Cumali and Yamac's death stares to Sultan 😆 Sultan being cold to Ayse but she and Amca waltzing on the dance floor. Ayse 🤣 damn she is intelligent, Yamac was so cold and pissed off. Celo using the same trick that he wooed Aksin with 🤢 Aksin flashback 😭 but I have to say Celo has guts and definitely choose Yamac. Yasmin scene was so sad. 

The dance of the brothers and Cumali got dragged on the floor. Salih was so happy. Akin saw Cumali sad and got up to take Selim's place ❤️ Except Karaca everyone chose Yamac. What's with Karaca anyway being so bitchy 

Amca is going to hurt Yamac through Efsun. I was like YETER YA. Efsun and Yamac have suffered enough. Why should she keep suffering for 3 years when Sultan is dancing with her new bf 😡 Stop hurting both of them. Will Amca give her dru*gs, will she be kidnapped, will she be manipulated? Just stop it. I can't see her and Yamac suffer so much 😭 Efsun is the only female character in the show that had such a range and seems like GH loves the character, he is going to make her suffer.

What do you think will happen to her? Amca will definitely use Efsun against Yamac. Might give her more dru*gs or an overdose. Yamac wouldn't see it coming. This is such a drag. Karaca didn't suffer that much after killing Azer, nor did Damla went she made the deal with Cagatay to save Cumali. Enough of using Efsun as bait. 

I might just skip next week, this episode was too emotionally draining and looks like the writer will drag Efsun's pain, Yamac's desperation more since he doesn't know what else to write. 🥺 For the love of God, why is Kulkan still alive! Cagatay and Arik didnt survive but Kulkan does. Stop with torturing Efsun and finish off Kulkan. Wasting time with useless Kulkan bar scenes, flashbacks of Azer, Yucel. Lol, Yucel and Azer died peacefully compared to what Efsun is experiencing. 

I did not feel that about the editing because many times earlier also scenes were abruptly cut. I am immune to it now 😆

I loved Masal. She's so confident while talking and says "I'll walk on my own" 😳Efsun though hurt and angry on Yamac never spoke bad about him to Masal just as I expected of her. She's just behaving like this because of those drugs and the torture. She even caressed his hair but then went back to Simay mode. I feel she's more addicted to depression drugs than illegal drugs as she could buy those drugs from a medical store too with a prescription. Don't know much about this.

I did not like the locking up part but that's Cukur's rehab for us. smiley36

I loved Yamac's entry scene and the singer screaming "Yamac Pasha"  smiley37 He seemed to have missed him since 3 years  smiley37

Sultan being ignored too was so good to watch. I also loved her dance with amca like "made for each other couple"  smiley37

I hate Karaca a lot. She's the only one frowning in the party and being so selfish. Yamac should just ignore her and even Celasun should leave her. I don't like Celasun too for what he did to Aksin but he deserves better than Karaca.

Vartolu is busy buying people to join amca. Can't get him now.

Akin seems to have no fbs though being the mastermind with Yucel smiley36 I don't get why he doesn't suffer when even Vartolu did by getting tortured by amca in Afghanistan and Efsun's suffering seems neverending.

I feel Efsun may try to escape while Alico and Emmi are guarding. Since they are timid, she may distract them and run away. Then may be she will be caught by amca's man who'll give her drugs and Yamac will get to know about it. I feel they will rush this as dragging it doesn't make sense with 8 episodes left. 

Kulkan will die 2 episodes later as he has to expose amca and by then Efsun will be safe with Yamac and come to her senses as she has to be present when Kulkan dies. 

Whatever it is, I wanted to see Efsun, Yamac and Masal spending time together but seems it will not happen till the end 🥺

music_girl thumbnail

I loved Yamac's entry scene and the singer screaming "Yamac Pasha"  smiley37 He seemed to have missed him since 3 years  smiley37

Sultan being ignored too was so good to watch. I also loved her dance with amca like "made for each other couple"  smiley37

Akin seems to have no fbs though being the mastermind with Yucel smiley36 I don't get why he doesn't suffer when even Vartolu did by getting tortured by amca in Afghanistan and Efsun's suffering seems neverending.

Kulkan will die 2 episodes later as he has to expose amca and by then Efsun will be safe with Yamac and come to her senses as she has to be present when Kulkan dies. 

Whatever it is, I wanted to see Efsun, Yamac and Masal spending time together but seems it will not happen till the end 🥺

The singer was mood. 🤣 I loved everyone's reactions. Sultan and Cumali's dance, his hands on her waist - Yamac and Cumali 🤣

Akin's redemption started when Yamac made the first move to save him from going to jail. He then realised his family's worth and as said to Cagatay he wouldn't betray them again. He then had those hallucinations and panic attacks, tried to jump from that building and supported Yamac and Salih. I don't think he will suffer too much, his arc was pretty quick but it was there. I think his punishment is watching Yasmin suffer and being hopeless to do anything.

Only Yamac and Efsun will suffer because the writer loves them. 😆 Never thought Efsun would have such a bigger role. Waiting for the fragman. No idea what's going to happen. 

I also want more Masal. The baby is so well behaved. Hope Kulkan goes soon. 

music_girl thumbnail

I did not feel that about the editing because many times earlier also scenes were abruptly cut. I am immune to it now 😆

I loved Masal. She's so confident while talking and says "I'll walk on my own" 😳Efsun though hurt and angry on Yamac never spoke bad about him to Masal just as I expected of her. She's just behaving like this because of those drugs and the torture. She even caressed his hair but then went back to Simay mode. I feel she's more addicted to depression drugs than illegal drugs as she could buy those drugs from a medical store too with a prescription. Don't know much about this.

I did not like the locking up part but that's Cukur's rehab for us. smiley36

I hate Karaca a lot. She's the only one frowning in the party and being so selfish. Yamac should just ignore her and even Celasun should leave her. I don't like Celasun too for what he did to Aksin but he deserves better than Karaca.

Vartolu is busy buying people to join amca. Can't get him now.

I feel Efsun may try to escape while Alico and Emmi are guarding. Since they are timid, she may distract them and run away. Then may be she will be caught by amca's man who'll give her drugs and Yamac will get to know about it. I feel they will rush this as dragging it doesn't make sense with 8 episodes left. 

Too many episodes of just talkingEpisode was okay, first hour was good. Kulkan is still alive and wasting screenspace. Amca is untolerable, so is Nedim. I never disliked  Cukur villains as them. I think next episode Kulkan is dead. I hope it's darker than Ogeday's. Last week I was scared now that Amca knows about Efsun but after yesterday, he also knows about Yamac's trauma so I have no idea what's going to happen next. 

I loved this show because of the brothers, that was the best part. Selim is dead. Yamac has PTSD and is traumatised, Salih is delusional, Cumali is depressed because of who he is now, Akin is depressed, Celo is surviving because of his promise to Selim, Metin and Medet are a mess. This is torture. I couldn't watch those Medet scenes, it was too sad. Medet and Vartolu also 💔 Saadet is depressed. Karaca is delusional. I never thought I would love kids in Cukur but Masal and Asiye are so adorable. ⭐️

Dungeon scenes stole the episode. Damla and Aras were phenomenal. All dungeon scenes in this show are really good, VarYam s1, Idris-Salih s1, VarYam s3 and YamAli. This one also was really good. I wanted to ask - how old was Efsun when she met Yamac? I know Yamac was in his 30s. The sub*s wasn't really correct and I couldn't understand much - Nizam and his men tried to force Efsun then she sli*t her wrist? The switch between Yamac and Bocek and Efsun and Simay was fantastic. Their lines were short but stricking. 'If I don't think about it, I didn't happen', 'Because of love', 'Our love didn't let them kill us, our love fked us', 'Don't be afraid, my love, if you are afraid, you will be defeated, we will be defeated'. Efsun finally agreeing to heal when she thought of Masal. I got hope when I heard iyilesmiyor track. 

No more Simay abla, Bocek and Cumali whoever he is rn. How many episodes left? Make proper use of Akin, he is a good player. More actions please.