Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Can someone suggest good romantic Turkish movie? Recently I saw Water & Fire, thanks to FB video, and absolutely fell in love with the movie. Have heard that their story lines are generally very good. Would appreciate some leads...

πŸ€—β€οΈ

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: roni_berna

I'm currently watching these series:

Cukur

Masumlar Apartmani

Sefirin Kizi (though I may stop because of the horrible male lead's character)

Yarim Kalan Asklar (excellent show and comedy as well)

Asi

Kiralik Ask

is masumlar apartmani good?

I also stopped watching SK because of Sancar. πŸ˜† I like Gediz better but I would have preferred Nare to be with neither of them.

S4 of Cukur is good actually. Better than s3 and s2 atleast. Makes me wonder how will the family react when they find about Akin's betrayal...

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: music_girl

is masumlar apartmani good?

I also stopped watching SK because of Sancar. πŸ˜† I like Gediz better but I would have preferred Nare to be with neither of them.

S4 of Cukur is good actually. Better than s3 and s2 atleast. Makes me wonder how will the family react when they find about Akin's betrayal...

Masumlar Apartmani is superb but a terrible emotional roller coaster ride. It's not entertaining but emotional while the story, acting, characters are amazing.

I stopped SK too because couldn't take Sancar's character anymore after that jump of Sancar and Akin from the cliff and they killed off Gediz this week. Nare also left as the actress left the show. They tortured Gediz's character till the end making him look like the bad one which is miserable to watch.

I love Cukur, especially Yamac and Efsun. I also am waiting for Akin to be exposed and this week's episode too is exciting. Sad that it's ending by May 21.

music_girl thumbnail

Masumlar Apartmani is superb but a terrible emotional roller coaster ride. It's not entertaining but emotional while the story, acting, characters are amazing.

I stopped SK too because couldn't take Sancar's character anymore after that jump of Sancar and Akin from the cliff and they killed off Gediz this week. Nare also left as the actress left the show. They tortured Gediz's character till the end making him look like the bad one which is miserable to watch.

I love Cukur, especially Yamac and Efsun. I also am waiting for Akin to be exposed and this week's episode too is exciting. Sad that it's ending by May 21.

I have to find Masumlar A with subtitles then.

Yeah I also stopped watching SK. I watched the last scene of Gediz. He was such a good character compared to the lead. Why did the actress playing Nare leave? They got Tuba on board, reminds me of Kara Para Ask. πŸ˜†

I'm also liking Cukur s4. I love Efsun too. Many people don't like her though. Pretty sure I'm amongst the few who like Sena, Nehir and Efsun. Anyone expecting Cukur to have a good and fulfilling love story is dreaming πŸ˜† Look at Sena, how she died (pretty sure they didn't know what to do with her character), Akşin died thinking she was a burden in the worst way possible. Karaca killed Azer  I think Yasemin will die also. Except Sultan, all Kocovali women have the worst luck.

I hope nothing happens to Efsun and she manages to outwit Kulkan. As she said she'll watching him die

I wonder what's going to happen when Sultan learns about Akin's involvement. 

roni_berna thumbnail

I have to find Masumlar A with subtitles then.

Yeah I also stopped watching SK. I watched the last scene of Gediz. He was such a good character compared to the lead. Why did the actress playing Nare leave? They got Tuba on board, reminds me of Kara Para Ask. πŸ˜†

I'm also liking Cukur s4. I love Efsun too. Many people don't like her though. Pretty sure I'm amongst the few who like Sena, Nehir and Efsun. Anyone expecting Cukur to have a good and fulfilling love story is dreaming πŸ˜† Look at Sena, how she died (pretty sure they didn't know what to do with her character), Akşin died thinking she was a burden in the worst way possible. Karaca killed Azer  I think Yasemin will die also. Except Sultan, all Kocovali women have the worst luck.

I hope nothing happens to Efsun and she manages to outwit Kulkan. As she said she'll watching him die

I wonder what's going to happen when Sultan learns about Akin's involvement. 

@bold: The actress fell ill and was hospitalized so she had to leave the show. She's fine now. Gediz left as he got a role in another show. Tuba joining has made viewers of KPA watch it but still Nare is alive in the show so doesn't make sense at all  smiley36

I loved Sena and now Efsun. Can't like Nehir as she's too insulting towards Yamacsmiley36 I cried when Sena died but now Efsun is getting tortured so much that I don't know her end πŸ˜­

After watching the 23rd episode, I feel that Yamac and Efsun are the only ones getting tortured in the show. Sultan is pretty enjoying and will be forgiven for whatever she doessmiley36

I hope they expose Akin in the coming episode as hardly 10 episodes are left for it to end. I feel he may just end up leaving the family, nothing else. As usual, Kocavalis forgive their own blood but when it comes to Yamac, he's tortured :(

Chasm thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The ones I watched are romantic but in the cute kind of way. I hope you will like themπŸ‘πŸΌ

https://youtu.be/OSxd4_OlG-c

https://youtu.be/YbPC-yjt-vo

Chasm thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

Can someone suggest good romantic Turkish movie? Recently I saw Water & Fire, thanks to FB video, and absolutely fell in love with the movie. Have heard that their story lines are generally very good. Would appreciate some leads...

πŸ€—β€οΈ

The ones I watched are romantic but in the cute kind of way. I hope you will like themπŸ˜ƒ

https://youtu.be/OSxd4_OlG-c

https://youtu.be/YbPC-yjt-vo

music_girl thumbnail

@bold: The actress fell ill and was hospitalized so she had to leave the show. She's fine now. Gediz left as he got a role in another show. Tuba joining has made viewers of KPA watch it but still Nare is alive in the show so doesn't make sense at all  smiley36

I loved Sena and now Efsun. Can't like Nehir as she's too insulting towards Yamacsmiley36 I cried when Sena died but now Efsun is getting tortured so much that I don't know her end πŸ˜­

After watching the 23rd episode, I feel that Yamac and Efsun are the only ones getting tortured in the show. Sultan is pretty enjoying and will be forgiven for whatever she doessmiley36

I hope they expose Akin in the coming episode as hardly 10 episodes are left for it to end. I feel he may just end up leaving the family, nothing else. As usual, Kocavalis forgive their own blood but when it comes to Yamac, he's tortured :(

during the initial episodes of season 1, Sena actually had a pivotal role. She tried to adjust and heal the dysfunctional Kocovalis but then the writers focused more on the pit. Same applied for season 2, she did everything for that family until she died for them. Ironically the actress' best acting was her dying scene.

One thing I don't understand is why Kulkan left everything to torture Yamac and then became a guard? Is it because of Ogeday's death? 

Yamac is the only one who suffered the most. He takes every loss personally. Cukur and the Kocovalis don't deserve him. They expect him to keep sacrificing without thinking of himself. Didn't he sacrifice his dreams, Sena, and even go shot 3 times by Cumali. 

I thought Efsun had already paid for her sins by shooting Makbule. Apparently not. Damn. It hurt seeing her tortured like that. Her daughter growing up in that environment. Her pride is broken. But she still has her combative nature. She will no longer be the same, the one with healing hands now.

I love Akin lol, since he was introduced. The psychopath that betrayed his family but it was only when Yamac extended his hand towards him he realised they did love him. I think he also paid for his sins. I hope he isn't tortured much. I also loved Vartolu when he was introduced in season 1. πŸ˜† In episode 23, he was the only one who felt for Yamac. 

Everyone is paying for Idris' sins πŸ€’ Sena, Aksin... He hurt some many people like Yucel that they all came for revenge and hurt Yamac. Especially Yamac. Cukur will suck the happiness of everyone. Nehir was the only intelligent woman to leave when she realised what's happening. πŸ˜† she got saved from torture. 

I hope the other Kocovalis had it worst. It makes no sense that Salih or Akin didn't try to find Yamac. Only Emmi and Alicho? Celasun and Karaca might be married (it's alright but I still remember their conversation that Aksin heard πŸ’”), Cumali had his child, Ayse left with Murtaza πŸ˜† (she deserves happiness), Yasemin died, Idris Jr became older and has a brother. 

I wonder what happened to Medet, Meke, Metin, Salim and all the other boys.

roni_berna thumbnail

during the initial episodes of season 1, Sena actually had a pivotal role. She tried to adjust and heal the dysfunctional Kocovalis but then the writers focused more on the pit. Same applied for season 2, she did everything for that family until she died for them. Ironically the actress' best acting was her dying scene.

One thing I don't understand is why Kulkan left everything to torture Yamac and then became a guard? Is it because of Ogeday's death? 

Yamac is the only one who suffered the most. He takes every loss personally. Cukur and the Kocovalis don't deserve him. They expect him to keep sacrificing without thinking of himself. Didn't he sacrifice his dreams, Sena, and even go shot 3 times by Cumali. 

I thought Efsun had already paid for her sins by shooting Makbule. Apparently not. Damn. It hurt seeing her tortured like that. Her daughter growing up in that environment. Her pride is broken. But she still has her combative nature. She will no longer be the same, the one with healing hands now.

I love Akin lol, since he was introduced. The psychopath that betrayed his family but it was only when Yamac extended his hand towards him he realised they did love him. I think he also paid for his sins. I hope he isn't tortured much. I also loved Vartolu when he was introduced in season 1. πŸ˜† In episode 23, he was the only one who felt for Yamac. 

Everyone is paying for Idris' sins πŸ€’ Sena, Aksin... He hurt some many people like Yucel that they all came for revenge and hurt Yamac. Especially Yamac. Cukur will suck the happiness of everyone. Nehir was the only intelligent woman to leave when she realised what's happening. πŸ˜† she got saved from torture. 

I hope the other Kocovalis had it worst. It makes no sense that Salih or Akin didn't try to find Yamac. Only Emmi and Alicho? Celasun and Karaca might be married (it's alright but I still remember their conversation that Aksin heard πŸ’”), Cumali had his child, Ayse left with Murtaza πŸ˜† (she deserves happiness), Yasemin died, Idris Jr became older and has a brother. 

I wonder what happened to Medet, Meke, Metin, Salim and all the other boys.

Kulkan wanted to torture Yamac for Ogeday's death. He did not have money left as Cengiz was bankrupt and probably he spent all his savings which were left on drinks, bars and getting Yamac tortured for years.

I never liked Vartolu or Selim since season 1 as I found them torturing Sena more than the Kocavalis when she had nothing to do with what happened to him. Felt very bad for her in the end. I became neutral towards them later as they stopped messing with Yamac and Sena later but don't like the fact that Yamac was still being tortured by his family, being shot at and kicked out after Vartolu and Selim were in that house. He brought them to his house, was himself kicked out and they were forgiven? πŸ€”

I am happy that atleast Yamac's torture in Afghanistan (aka Turkey) ended but now Efsun should be saved along with her kid asap. The kid is a prisoner for nothing 

Idris's sins never end. He has committed so many of them and it's only Yamac who pays. Whatever happens to Kocavalis, it won't be a percent of what torture Yamac and Efsun went through. I don't get why they never bothered to search for Yamac and Emmi and Alico managed smiley24

Never liked Celasun for being rude towards Akshin. He never treated her as his wife but now may be married to Karaca. He shouldn't have married Akshin as he was always in two minds confused about his love for 2 sisters πŸ€ͺ

I'm liking the newly built Cukur but am confused as to what happened to the residents. However, happy Alico's house doesn't exist. He needs to start wearing new clothes and living a clean and hygienic lifesmiley36

music_girl thumbnail

Kulkan wanted to torture Yamac for Ogeday's death. He did not have money left as Cengiz was bankrupt and probably he spent all his savings which were left on drinks, bars and getting Yamac tortured for years.

I never liked Vartolu or Selim since season 1 as I found them torturing Sena more than the Kocavalis when she had nothing to do with what happened to him. Felt very bad for her in the end. I became neutral towards them later as they stopped messing with Yamac and Sena later but don't like the fact that Yamac was still being tortured by his family, being shot at and kicked out after Vartolu and Selim were in that house. He brought them to his house, was himself kicked out and they were forgiven? πŸ€”

I am happy that atleast Yamac's torture in Afghanistan (aka Turkey) ended but now Efsun should be saved along with her kid asap. The kid is a prisoner for nothing 

Idris's sins never end. He has committed so many of them and it's only Yamac who pays. Whatever happens to Kocavalis, it won't be a percent of what torture Yamac and Efsun went through. I don't get why they never bothered to search for Yamac and Emmi and Alico managed smiley24

Never liked Celasun for being rude towards Akshin. He never treated her as his wife but now may be married to Karaca. He shouldn't have married Akshin as he was always in two minds confused about his love for 2 sisters πŸ€ͺ

I'm liking the newly built Cukur but am confused as to what happened to the residents. However, happy Alico's house doesn't exist. He needs to start wearing new clothes and living a clean and hygienic lifesmiley36

That's the thing with Yamac. He always forgives and his family is surprised he likes Efsun. Sultan is a big hypocrite and I assume somewhere it's because of Idris. He broke her in some ways and his principles. She applied the some rules in her life to stay in the pit and then forced Ayse and Nedret to follow them. I actually liked that scene with Nedret where she says she wants Acar to move away from Cukur, to do anything but not stay here. 

I found Sena very naive at times. Her decisions were very stupid but understandable. Honestly, the Kocovalis weren't worth her life though they loved her in their own Kocovali selfish ways.

I also want Efsun rescued ASAP. Her daughter knows nothing except that room. Has she ever played outside in the sun? And Efsun sort of "room" and bare minimum food. She might be harsher now compared to season 3 and start of season 4. I always liked her, a bit manipulative, cold but had a good heart. 

Regarding Celasun, I ship him only with Meke now. I liked him a lot in start of season 2, how he was handling his mother, the Black Lambs and a sick Aksin and coping the lost of his 2 young brothers. But the when Aksin was alright, he messed up big time. I think after Aksin died he realised he loved her too much (trying to shoot himself...) 

And Karaca, I dislike her so much in season 1. She was also selfish but she loved in her own Kocovali way. Like being envious of Aksin but when they were kidnapped still taking care of her especially in season 2. But the shit both Celasun and Karaca did while Aksin was alright πŸ€’ everyone is messed up in that family. Nobody feels loved. Example Selim, Karaca, Akin... 

The men of the house confuse me so much. They say family is everything but the rarely look what's happening in their house. Karaca killed Azer and was grieving, Aksin needed psychiatric help but they were busy trying to get Cukur back, they send their young nephew to jail for so long and never went to visit him, Acar was pretty much ignored. The women in the house sit at home all day either watching tv or cooking. Like Saadet, Ayse, Nedret even Damla to some extent. They got their 18b year old nieces married at such young age. 

It seems like Cukur got gentrified. But where are the local? I like it's new look. There seems job opportunities instead of just their mafia business. But how did Cumali Snr did all of that? I hope all the other Kocovalis suffered and not only Yamac.