Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Asherkibiwi

Ohh i understand.. I have been trying to finish episode 9..but due to my personal things im not able to watch it.. 

Ohh you can meet her someday, soon.. Ur from turkey no? (I love Turkey, such a beautiful place) 

Is that so? I love hazal, since i watched her in feriha.. Feriha was my first turkish show 

I'm from Turkey.my country is beautiful.i live in Istanbul.INSHA ALLAH.i really want to met Hande.Hazal Kaya is my  favorite actress.Her drama "Ask-I Memnu (Forbidden love) is still my favorite drama.she's such a fabulous actress.

KgirlLuvsD3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ohh its sooo damn hot.. Its after soo long I'm obsessing over a couple, love them soo much. 

I  watched ask laftan...Only 1 episode, that too only few parts.. So wasn't a fan or know too much about Hande.. But now i love her, love her acting.. She is awesome 

You watched yesterday's new epis? Im still on epi 9 😂

Oh yay, I was hoping to find Sen Cal Kapimi fans! Literally binge watched 12 episodes and it’s my midterm exam week 😅. Pretty sure Hande could literally have chemistry with a wall, but her with Kerem Bursin is actually fire on fire. 

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KgirlLuvsD3

Oh yay, I was hoping to find Sen Cal Kapimi fans! Literally binge watched 12 episodes and it’s my midterm exam week 😅. Pretty sure Hande could literally have chemistry with a wall, but her with Kerem Bursin is actually fire on fire. 

Yo, glad to meet you 

Im still far behind.. Currently on epi 11..1 more hour remaining.. 😁 Yesss they r soo hott together 

KgirlLuvsD3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yo, glad to meet you 

Im still far behind.. Currently on epi 11..1 more hour remaining.. 😁 Yesss they r soo hott together 

Oh I loved episode 12-13... let me know what you think!

Kira_James thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

SenÇalKapimi is my favorite drama Hande/Kerem🔥

https://twitter.com/edserposts/status/1291753628882132994?s=21

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Watching Siyah Beyaz Ask and one of the things that really made me choose this show other than the subject matter, is that there are only 32 episodes 😆

The genre is again love hate romance and while there are some glaring loopholes ,the story is still well written and I just fast forward all the sub- plots that I have zero interest in.

I was so ready to hate the hero-villain but they keep on humanising him by showing his childhood flashbacks so right now I am totally in his corner.

The heroine is gorgeous and has far more expressive eyes than the actor playing the male lead.

One of the thinks that I have to commend in Turkish shows is the background music in most of the shows- Ask laftan Anlamaz, Asi and now this show- the background music is just hauntingly beautiful.

The only Indian show that I have watched whose background music I loved is PYKEK.

dahibhalle thumbnail

There is almost something magic like about writing and the fictional world that writers create.

I am totally invested right now in the fictional world of Ferhat and Asli and the writing of this show has been at times very thought provoking as it talks about black (Siyah) and white (Beyaz) and the shades of grey in between.

Asli was becoming annoyingly preachy in her smug, righteous fervour to bring her dark man to light but, as she bolts fearing her own descent to darkness, Ferhat questions her as to her love whether it was for himself inspite of his imperfections or was this a love which thought to change him into someone without them.

Both are not wrong but sometimes there are no right or wrong answers.

Where the writing of the show falters is in the subplots- they are repetitive and increasingly silly.

dahibhalle thumbnail

Ok! the good writing 's gone for a toss and this has become the soapiest of soaps with scheming women everywhere, Ferhat is being whitewashed beyond recognition as Asli lovingly pats him on the head for being a good boy and the only good actor in the show is the guy who plays the villain Naimak Bey

dahibhalle thumbnail

I have become my mother- the only difference is she watches Pakistani soaps and I watch Turkish ones😆

I have been drama stalking Ibrahim Celilkol- he is a strange mixture of Akshay Kumar and John Abraham both in terms of acting and looks.

The difference with Murat is that being build like the hulk, he actually looks convincing in those scenes where he is beating up 20 goons at one time.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

I have become my mother- the only difference is she watches Pakistani soaps and I watch Turkish ones😆

I have been drama stalking Ibrahim Celilkol- he is a strange mixture of Akshay Kumar and John Abraham both in terms of acting and looks.

The difference with Murat is that being build like the hulk, he actually looks convincing in those scenes where he is beating up 20 goons at one time.

which drama? siyaz beyaz ask one? the plot seems to get redundant @ times..