Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Luminescence

Its a beautiful country, such gorgeous locations and culture. Really love it.

i'm from istanbul.thanks for liking our dramas.What Turkish drama are you currently watching?

Chasm thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

i'm from istanbul.thanks for liking our dramas.What Turkish drama are you currently watching?

Yeni Hayat, it isn't getting good ratings but it's good. The chemistry between the leads though they have less screen space together is❤️.It has suspense/thriller element too.

Originally posted by: Luminescence

Yeni Hayat, it isn't getting good ratings but it's good. The chemistry between the leads though they have less screen space together is❤️.It has suspense/thriller element too.

i like Nibahat Cehre.she is such a phenomenal actress.i really like her acting.

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I'm currently watching these series:

Cukur

Masumlar Apartmani

Sefirin Kizi (though I may stop because of the horrible male lead's character)

Yarim Kalan Asklar (excellent show and comedy as well)

Asi

Kiralik Ask

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

I'm currently watching these series:

Cukur

Masumlar Apartmani

Sefirin Kizi (though I may stop because of the horrible male lead's character)

Yarim Kalan Asklar (excellent show and comedy as well)

Asi

Kiralik Ask

I am watching Asi too but dubbed one ..lots of scenes are missing. Are you watching the same one ( don’t like dubbed one ) if you have any good website let me know plz 

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

currently i'm watching Sen Cal Kapimi.I don't need subtitles to understand the dialogues.I'm from Turkey.

Ohh hey, i love sen çal kapimi ☀️❤️

Originally posted by: Asherkibiwi

Ohh hey, i love sen çal kapimi ☀️❤️

The chemistry between the lead couple is amazing.I'm a big fan of Hande Ercel.She is Beautiful.

Asherkibiwi thumbnail

The chemistry between the lead couple is amazing.I'm a big fan of Hande Ercel.She is Beautiful.

Ohh its sooo damn hot.. Its after soo long I'm obsessing over a couple, love them soo much. 

I  watched ask laftan...Only 1 episode, that too only few parts.. So wasn't a fan or know too much about Hande.. But now i love her, love her acting.. She is awesome 

You watched yesterday's new epis? Im still on epi 9 😂

Originally posted by: Asherkibiwi

Ohh its sooo damn hot.. Its after soo long I'm obsessing over a couple, love them soo much. 

I  watched ask laftan...Only 1 episode, that too only few parts.. So wasn't a fan or know too much about Hande.. But now i love her, love her acting.. She is awesome 

You watched yesterday's new epis? Im still on epi 9 😂

i haven't seen the new episode yet.I don't watch my favorite dramas these days because of my busy schedule.Sen Cal Kapimi is my favorite drama.I want to meet Hande.don't know when mil sakon gii.I met Hazal Kaya at a mall a few years ago.

Asherkibiwi thumbnail

i haven't seen the new episode yet.I don't watch my favorite dramas these days because of my busy schedule.Sen Cal Kapimi is my favorite drama.I want to meet Hande.don't know when mil sakon gii.I met Hazal Kaya at a mall a few years ago.

Ohh i understand.. I have been trying to finish episode 9..but due to my personal things im not able to watch it.. 

Ohh you can meet her someday, soon.. Ur from turkey no? (I love Turkey, such a beautiful place) 

Is that so? I love hazal, since i watched her in feriha.. Feriha was my first turkish show