MiNeil FF "Forever....in your heart" Epilogue on pg 165 uptd 22/08/202 - Page 74

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: su_94

This is 😡 people ready ,enjoy the stories but can't hit like button. They wait for FFs here and enjoy specially people with accounts but still never like it 😈😉 and there are other accidentally viewers also whose ego hurts to like it đŸ˜† but read every page ,stories of and on MiNeil and enjoy also😈😉

Jaisa jo theek samjhe....khush ho raha hai padhke...kaafi hai

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Jaisa jo theek samjhe....khush ho raha hai padhke...kaafi hai

That's true . Secretly they are enjoying and want more and your magic đŸ‘ . Your writing skills which can make non viewers also to read it with interest  and make them watch the show .know more about mineil  and also make accidentally viewers to read it accidentally again and again🤣

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Update .

Mickey is still searching the address ?🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

Update .

Mickey is still searching the address ?🤣

Haan next isi ka number tha😆

Will update tomorrow or day after tomorrow

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 26  Understanding the misunderstandings

Doorbell rang and Arya rolled her wheel chair towards the door while balancing her phone in one hand. She was trying to contact that NGO people to let her meet with Neil once again or give his contact details but to no avail. She knew it will be an impossible task but she had to do it for her veerbalika. She had lost all hopes now when NGO people now stopped even receiving her calls.

Arya opened the door and her phone fell down from her hands in shock. Here she was struggling to find out Neil’s contact number and his best friend and band member Mickey had come to her house himself.

“Mickey bhaiyya? You here? How did you find the address?” Arya asked.

“Hello Arya, nice to see you again. Wont you invite me in?” Mickey smiled at her but he again looked at her condition, she was on wheelchair and looked seriously ill, his eyes filled with sorrow.

“Please come in, have a seat.” Arya said as she hurriedly tried to remove some clothes from the only decent sofa they had in there small apartment.

Mickey looked around the apartment. It was clear that its residents were facing financial problems.

“Sorry, I know this is not a great place but this is all we have now.” Arya said as she felt embarrassed from the way Mickey looked around their house.

“And that’s exactly I want to find out that…why you and Mini are here, in this condition? what has happened?” Mickey inquired.

“Did Neil sent you here? Why he didn’t come?” Arya asked hopefully.

“I took your address from the NGO. They told me about your disease  in details. But I want to know about Mini from you.” Mickey answered her previous question but completely ignored the question about Neil, bursting her bubble.

“Oh! I see.” Arya answered as she hung her head in disappointment.

Mickey understood her feelings. “Arya, Neil is not in a position to face his past right now. But I am here to find out what exactly happened in the past between Mini and Neil. I want to know it from you, I mean how Mini feels all about this and how you two ended up here?”

“Why you wanna know? The two people who are most affected by past don’t really care so why you wanna know?” Arya questioned.

“Because like you even I feel that something is not right. There has to be some logical explanation of what had happened. I know, you also believe this way because if not, then you wouldn’t have tried to meet Neil.” Mickey shared his views.

Arya sighed, “You don’t know how relieved I am feeling right now after knowing that there is someone else who agrees with me. I am tired now from explaining it to veerbalika but she doesn’t care or she shows that she doesn’t care but the truth is…ever since she parted from Neil, she has been suffering.”

“Veerbalika?” Mickey raised his eyebrow in questioning.

“Oh, I mean Mini, my sister. I have given her this name for her bravery. She fought and stood strong in all the difficult times.” Arya clarified and then began telling Mickey about the events of past which led to the separation of Mini and Neil, the financial problems and the kidney disease.

“What the hell? I cant believe this!” Mickey exclaimed as he came to know Mini’s version of story.

“What happened?” Arya questioned.

“You have to listen it from me about Neil’s version of story then you will know why I am reacting like this.” Mickey answered and told Arya what all Neil told him about the past.

“Bloody hell! You mean to say that all this…their separation, their pain, the sufferings are all nothing but mere misunderstandings.” Arya couldnt contain her shock.

“Misunderstandings but induced by an evil plan by Mr. Yash Oberoi.” Mickey concluded.

“So what are we waiting for? Lets confront that devil and bring the truth in front of everyone.” Arya suggested.

“I inquired about him when we came to India, Yash uncle is not here right now. And we need a proper planning to confront him. He is so clever, he wont reveal the details that easily.” Mickey shared his views.

“But, the truth need to come out anyhow.” Arya repeated.

“I know Arya, but trust me on this, its not easy. We need solid proof because if we tell this to Neil and Mini, they wont believe us. They have gone far away on this path of misunderstandings and hatred. They are not even willing to see each others’ face.” Mickey explained.

“Huh! Sabse bade jhoote hain wo dono. I know they still love each other. Whatever they have done, whatever may be the reason but they are still longing for each other. Pyar ko nafrat ka naam de dene se wo khatam nahi ho jata. I have seen my veerbalika struggling everyday all these years, chanting, “I hate Neil”, like some mantra but still I know that she loves him to the core. She cries herself to sleep sometimes holding a picture in which they are together and she thinks I dont know it. No matter what has happened in the past, no matter how much they have changed but love is still there in their hearts. Didn’t you see their faces when they met at the charity event?” Arya gave her opinion.

“Exactly, maine na jane kitni bar Neil ko samjhaya hai ki jise wo nafrat samajhta hai wo uska pyar hi hai Mini ke liye lekin jaise wo kuch sunne ko taiyar hi nahi hai. Both have hurt each other so much in their hatred that now the wounds have become too deep. It will take time to make amend.” Mickey agreed with Arya.

“That’s why I am saying we shouldn’t delay it anymore. We have to tell them the truth about Yash uncle as soon as possible.” Arya pleaded.

“Arya but we have to….” Mickey tried to explain her when she interrupted him.

“We need proof right? So lets find out na. Yash uncle is not here but his office, his bunglow, his staff, police files, everything is here. We can find something in that.” Arya gave an idea.

“Yes, I know and I will do everything what it takes to uncover his truth. But right now, we have one important task at hand.” Mickey reminded.

“Whats more important than them?” Arya shrugged.

“You Arya, I got to know if your surgery didn’t take place then you will lose the donor and will have to wait for more time. Your condition is worsening, this is important for you. So before coming here, I talked with your doctor and also deposited the money for it. Now, they will perform your surgery tomorrow.” Mickey informed.

“But,what was the need for it? I mean, I don’t want to take favours from you specially financial favour.” Arya replied.

“Mujhse nahi le sakti lekin Neil se to le sakti ho na? Kya use bhi mana kar dogi?” Mickey asked.

Arya looked up in surprise on hearing Neil’s name. “What do you mean?”

Mickey just smiled at her shocked face as he told her what happened back at their hotel.

Flashback

“Hey Mickey, are you…ok?” Neil asked as he came in Mickey’s room.

Mickey looked at him like he had grown horns on his head, “Dude, I should ask you this. It was you who remembered your past today not me. What happened to you? I thought you wont be able to come out of your self imposed exile in the room for a while. Are you high on something?”

“Just shut up, will you? I mean to say that are you ok if I talk to you for a while…is it the right time?” Neil clarified.

Mickey stood up from the bed and let him in. He then checked his temperature. “You seem ok, there is no fever.” He concluded.

“What are you doing?” Neil asked getting frustrated.

“Come on, you are Neil, who once becomes angry then it needs whole day to calm him down and when Neil is angry over some issue related to his past then you forget about seeing his face for few days atleast. Now, you have come face to face with your past, relived all the memories and yet in just few hours you are here, all sober, asking me for a conversation. You had to be kidding me. You are not Neil, you are an imposter right?” Mickey explained.

“Can we talk if you are done with your nautanki?” Neil asked with gritted teeth.

“Yes.”Mickey laughed.

“I thought about it a lot…what you said about the charity event and ‘they’ being present there…..” Neil took a pause as he was finding it difficult to confess in front of Mickey that he was worried.

“I am listening, continue please.” Mickey encouraged him.

“I mean it was a charity event and why ‘they’ were there…I mean…it makes no sense…I mean…even if  ‘she’ was doing it for any other reason then also…..” Neil continued hesitantly again.

“Offo, ye ‘they’, ‘she’, ‘wo’,…..bhai ye teri code language mujhe samajh nahi aa rahi.Tu seedhe seedhe naam leke bol na.” Mickey threw his hands up pretending he was in frustration but actually he was not. He very well understood what Neil is trying to say but wanted him to take Mini’s name.  

Neil looked at him angrily and stood up to leave the room but then took a deep breath to calm down and turned around once again. “I want to say that even though I don’t trust that gold digger Mini in any matter and I have nothing to do with her, she must have had her own reason to be present there in the charity event but I cant overlook the fact that its about Arya. I mean I thought about what you said and I realized that you are right. Arya…she was on wheelchair, she did look weak and very unhealthy. I fear something has happened to her…she might need help or….” Neil trailed off.

“You want to help Mini’s sister?” Mickey smirked at him.

“No,I want to help chhutanki, that girl who once helped us, without whom we would not have won that competition.” Neil answered.

Mickey nodded, hiding his smile. “What do you want me to do?”

“Just find out about her. I want to know if she is fine or not and what has happened to her…does she need any help or…” Neil again trailed off not knowing what exactly he wanted to say. He just wanted to help Arya if she needs it.

Flashback ends

“He still cares for me…means he still cares for veerbalika.” Arya concluded.

“Yes, he does. I had already found your address and was about to come here anyways to ask you about the Mini’s version of past but I am just happy that Neil came and asked me to inquire about you and help you.” Mickey replied.

“Why he didn’t come?” Arya started getting emotional.

“Till now he has only found this much of strength. He could relive his past moments and ask about you. He feared he will have to face Mini if he came here so he sent me. Now, would you say no to him? Would you mind taking help from your Neil” Mickey asked kneeling down to Arya’s level.

“How can I say no? He is a family. He doesn’t consider himself one but he is…for me at least. These two idiots have ruined their beautiful relationship over some stupid things but they cant expect from me to stop loving either of them.” Arya started crying.

Mickey wiped her tears. “Don’t cry please, we will make everything right again.”

“But, veerbalika….” Arya began.

“What about her?” Mickey inquired.

“If she ever comes to know that Neil has helped us….she would lose her mind. We cant afford another fight between them till all the misunderstandings clears out. Aya shared her worries.

“Don’t worry, I have made arrangement for it. When I visited the hospital, I met your doctor and found out that she had applied for loan from some bank which was rejected later. Maine uske office ke number par call kiya aur kaha ki main bank se bol raha hoon aur uska loan application clear ho gaya hai, uske account mein paise transfer karwa diye hain.” Mickey revealed.

Arya was about to say something more when Mini came in the house.

“Mickey…you…tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?” Mini asked in straight forward manner.

“I…was…I…came to meet Arya. Wo tum logo ko us din charity event mein dekh ke…I just wanted to check if everything is fine.” Mickey stammered.

“Really?Or Neil has sent you to see how are we suffering here? How miserable we have become…right?” Mini asked in anger.

“Chill yaar Mini, its nothing like that. Neil…he doesn’t even know that I have come here…I just came to see you both…that’s it. If you didn’t like it then I will leave.” Mickey somehow convince her that he was just there on his own.

“Yes,I didn’t like it. I hate everything related to Neil, I hate everyone around him, related to him. So just get out of here. And don’t you dare to say anything about me or my sister to that good for nothing friend of yours. Hume hamare haal par chhod do.” Mini vent out some more anger.

“Ya..ya, ok, fine…I am going. Bye Arya.” Mickey sighed and left from there.

“Veerbalika, ye kya tareeka hai? Wo bechara sirf humse milne aaya tha.” Arya showed her displeasure.

“You don’t know chhutanki, Neil must have sent him to know our condition. I am sure when Mickey will tell him about us he will be happy after knowing what we are going through.” Mini shared her doubts.

Arya just shook her head dejectedly at her and Mini gave a confused look in return.

“What?”Mini shrugged.

“Nothing,let it be.” Arya avoided discussion.

“No,tell me. What was that look and why you shook your head?” Mini asked now hand on her waist, ready for argument.

“This hatred has turned you into pessimistic person. You cant even comprehend about any good thing related to Neil. If he has done something then it must be with wrong intentions…right?” Arya questioned.

“You don’t know that man Arya. Don’t argue with me on this. You have no idea what he can do.” Mini scolded Arya.

“Ya, I didn’t even know what you could do….” Arya trailed off not wanting to further this conversation where she would have end up confronting Mini right now. Ever since she got to know that Mini started all that breakup drama for her sake, Arya couldn’t help but feel guilty about it. She was the reason of their breakup somehow and she couldn’t help but be angry on Mini sometimes that she did all this for her without letting her know. She was her veerbalika but she did go overboard sometimes.

“What was that suppose to mean?” Mini caught her sarcasm in that incomplete sentence.

“Nothing, leave it.” Arya avoided the question.

“Fine! I don’t want to fight either and I have a good…no great news for you.” Mini shared.

“Whats that?” Arya pretended not knowing the news.

“Your surgery can be done. We can have the current donor only. On my request, Dr. Jay has talked to the hospital and asked for one more day to deposit money. We will deposit the money tomorrow and get your transplant done.” Mini shared the news.

“Oh really? Wow! That’s such a great news.” Arya faked the excitement as she didn’t want to ruin it for Mini.

“Wont you ask from where I got the money?” Mini asked in excitement.

“You got it from bank. They approved your loan.” Arya blurted out the false reason behind the monetary help as Mickey had told her.

“Yes, but….hey… how do you know?” Mini asked in confusion.

“Wo…main…yes,wo kya hai na unka phone aaya tha ghar ke number par bhi tumhare bare mein puchh rahe the so I gave them your office number. So that’s why I guessed that it must be because of bank.” Arya covered up somehow.

“Ok, you know I am very happy. After a long time at least one good has happened in our life.” Mini hugged Arya.

“This is the second good thing. First one was Neil coming here.” Arya reminded her.

“Arya, don’t start it again. You don’t take names of devils before starting a good task.” Mini taunted.

Arya just nodded to avoid the argument. “Only if you knew veerbalika, this good day has only come because of him but I wont tell you or it will hurt your self respect and I cant even deny help from him because it will hurt him too. I hope everything becomes fine again.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued....

precap- Arya's operation and mineil meet again.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 2 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

socha is feature ka bhi use kiya jaye😆

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

socha is feature ka bhi use kiya jaye😆

🤣Yes🤗

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Those typical Mini style🤣 same with  Neil đŸ¤Ł  after seeing each other they have no control🤣 Neil's code words , Mini's frustration🤣 poor Arya and Mickey.They will have tough time coz of this idiots but now they are team and know about MiNeil versions and how yash was mastermind behind this.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Those typical Mini style🤣 same with  Neil đŸ¤Ł  after seeing each other they have no control🤣 Neil's code words , Mini's frustration🤣 poor Arya and Mickey.They will have tough time coz of this idiots but now they are team and know about MiNeil versions and how yash was mastermind behind this.

Yes the moment they met again, dono pagla gaye.... Both are struggling to hate each other yet couldn't stop thinking about each other too🤣

Mickey and arya ko bahut papad belne padenge😆

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Finally someone knows what Yash😡 but looks like it's not going to be easy for Mickey arya to patch up MiNeil  Neil đŸ¤Ł SHE ,THEY đŸ¤Ł so Neil helped Arya and Mini think it's loan from bank . So this will help in future for her to  soften up bit and but she will be angry again🤣 that he helped  . Loved those mannerisms of Mini  that's her đŸ¤Ł  both MiNeil style of controlling but still they cant đŸ¤Ł.