MiNeil FF "Forever....in your heart" Epilogue on pg 165 uptd 22/08/202 - Page 72

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

I guess the crappy fest kiss is still spreading poison in atmosphere🤣🤣

The wrong statement bit was as a revenge and more over to save his mom. After mini broke up she lost his trust and he trusted yash here because 1 he was emotionally tormented by then 2 yash had been proved right after all about mini in neil's eyes 3 when mini is proved gold digger then the chances of her father involved in the scam was pretty clear. there was no reason of doubting yash here so he did whatever yash asked.

Neil was always over emotional. he did show his immaturity but so did mini. she had the chance to trust on neil and tell him everything but she also didnt have full trust on him that he could handle the situation well. communication gap, distrust, hurting each other emotionally can fatally affect any relationship. same happened with mineil. they chose to give importance to other circumstances over their heart and love and hence paying for it.

Both are yet fault I agree but in this update Neil's revenge vibes took it all  for me🤣 there was no emotional connection with him here . You are to be blamed as always🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krithzz

I have seen both the films. Jordan was toxic. .I remember I had huge argument after watching it with my uncle who was trying to justify him. I hate glorification of such character.  Recently even karan johar had said in A dil hai mushkil anushka character deserved to be die with that disease coz she did not accept hero's love 🤬 and when he received backlash he apologized.  Same goes with cocktail film. Saif had fun with Deepu but fell other one. I wish both girls had slapped his character and had their own life .

Here in this update I couldn't connect with Neil's pain. May be you have written in such way like Jordan or Tommy so where you can't sympathise with him😆 . Mini's version of struggle , pain, sacrifice had depth than this i felt . I could feel for Neil's pain previously but in this update I couldn't. You could just see his frustration, revenge

You are feminist to the core🤣

Ae dil hai..wala statement of kj was cringeworthy🤢

Every girl has a right to make decision. That ranbeer was nothing but an emotional abuser, stalker kind of guy.👎🏼

But ranbeer of rockstar was not that bad. Both jordan and girl failed to realize on time that they had actually fallen in love. As a result jordan became toxic (just like neil here) and girl was stuck in unhappy marriage. The kun faaya song where he struggles to find himself after girl gets married and finally realize that he is made for singing...that was aweaome sequence.

So I dont blame him that much, yes he is stupid of top notch but still his feelings were real. That song sadda haq, his performance, the way he screams on stage as if on a mission to fight against all world...that angst is his driving force because he cant have his love by his side. I totally loved that character. That was ranbeer's best performance. He deserved national award for it in my opinion😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Both are yet fault I agree but in this update Neil's revenge vibes took it all  for me🤣 there was no emotional connection with him here . You are to be blamed as always🤣

🤣🤣

May be, i gave too much importance to his angst in his one i thought his pain and suffering has been well established in previous updates and writing it again will be repetitive...i think thats the reason.

And to the top of it mini is also suffering financially, these kinds if struggles are always worst kind. So thats why she seemed more in pain. But for neil, you have to keep in mind that it was not only breakup that affected him this much. He never had his share of love, he was love deprived since childhood and he invested all his emotions in mini as he finally got her. She promised to be by his side always but opinion of his dad was proved right about her that shattered him and like any boy in the kindergarten, he went all the way to-. I didn't get my fav toy, i will not let anyone play and break all their toys🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You are feminist to the core🤣

Ae dil hai..wala statement of kj was cringeworthy🤢

Every girl has a right to make decision. That ranbeer was nothing but an emotional abuser, stalker kind of guy.👎🏼

But ranbeer of rockstar was not that bad. Both jordan and girl failed to realize on time that they had actually fallen in love. As a result jordan became toxic (just like neil here) and girl was stuck in unhappy marriage. The kun faaya song where he struggles to find himself after girl gets married and finally realize that he is made for singing...that was aweaome sequence.

So I dont blame him that much, yes he is stupid of top notch but still his feelings were real. That song sadda haq, his performance, the way he screams on stage as if on a mission to fight against all world...that angst is his driving force because he cant have his love by his side. I totally loved that character. That was ranbeer's best performance. He deserved national award for it in my opinion😆

Am in few matter but it's not like I support who play woman victim card .  I have supported Neil numerous times . Where he was pure male chauvinist  but here I shall not 🤣he irritated me . 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Am in few matter but it's not like I support who play woman victim card .  I have supported Neil numerous times . Where he was pure male chauvinist  but here I shall not 🤣he irritated me . 

Ya embrace neil is everyone's fav inspite of being mcp🤣

This neil is mix of jordan and tommy singh is hard to understand and sympathize with....not everyone can connect with him....its fine. But despite of all this he is in pain, may be he is not struggling financially but he is in existential crisis. And the undeniable fact is he is still in love with mini just like she is still in love with him even after what all he did.

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Ya embrace neil is everyone's fav inspite of being mcp🤣

Yes🤣 that was charm of character, writing.  I ignored his mcp , bully nature also🤣

Edited by N_sharmaa - 2 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Yes🤣 that was charm of character, writing.  I ignored his mcp , bully nature also🤣

True . Though I was against when he forced her to sign and tore the paper😆 rest he has always been one top favt Neil 

Anj_01 thumbnail

True . Though I was against when he forced her to sign and tore the paper😆 rest he has always been one top favt Neil 

He was always nosy, interfering and bully🤣🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail

He was always nosy, interfering and bully🤣🤣

Like kitten use to complain always 🤣

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ye iss MiNeil par perfect suit hota hai☺️

Mehsoos khud ko tere bina..