MiNeil FF "Forever....in your heart" Epilogue on pg 165 uptd 22/08/202 - Page 71

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I wish mini had really kissed Jay or some other guy . Why should Neil have all the fun always in name of anger , jealousy ?😈 i still say he deserve slap😈 he has always been over emotional guy but this can't be excuse always 😈

Edited by Krithzz - 2 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He kissed crappyfest🤢 front of Mini🤢  effect of mini jay is not that great but Neil crappy is 🤢and what Neil did is 🤢 and to add that wrong proof against mini and her dad. He had never trusted his dad but now all of sudden his daddy dearest talks are real for him ?  Mickey have more common sense than Neil . Who is stupid. So is mini for putting up the act in front of Neil  🤔 at least she came back again to talk to Neil but Neil was busy with  crappyfest 🤔  Neil should have thought , researched about scam . What he did was just out of anger , jealousy.he might be emotional person but here he acted very immature. 

Edited by N_sharmaa - 2 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

I wish mini had really kissed Jay or some other guy . Why should Neil have all the fun always in name of anger , jealousy ?😈 i still say he deserve slap😈 he has always been over emotional guy but this can't be excuse always 😈

I agree.

N_sharmaa thumbnail

If mini is mini idiot then Neil is maha idiot 😈 I still say him giving statement against mini and her had  was bad. 😈 looks like his mom knew everything ?  Mickey Arya are only hopes now  for first time liked Mickey mouse for being sensible.

Mickey won heart ,lungs ,kidney everything here 😆

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Neil is such a cry baby 🤣 better Mini leave him forever🤣 but not before  kicking him once please. He deserves it ya.  

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

If mini is mini idiot then Neil is maha idiot 😈 I still say him giving statement against mini and her had  was bad. 😈 looks like his mom knew everything ?  Mickey Arya are only hopes now  for first time liked Mickey mouse for being sensible.

😲😲😲

you are after my poor neil

🤣🤣

I tried to present both as equal category idiots but still if you feel like Neil was maha idiot then....you are biased🤣🤣

I know the neil crappy kiss cringe effect has clouded your mind but  read the chapter 20 again. What is neil today the foundation was laid down by Mini. He was always this immature cry baby. Mini knew it. Damn! that man couldnt even take a joke about their breakup then breaking up with him in most horrendous way possible....even though it was because of some majburi....it broke him down.

Then repeating the insult again about him being emotional fool and having no self respect coupled with making out drama with the new guy....then not this cry baby but anyone would have gone nuts and blinded by rage.

Jaha pyar hadh se jyada hota hai waha akal ghaas charne chali jati hai🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

because men will be men🤣

as I said in a previous post that mostly men dont believe in body sanctity. engaging in casual sexual relationships is a way for them to vent out frustration and anger. But women are thankfully more mature and besides that Mini didnt have anyone in her life, Jay was married and she didnt actually had time for all this as her sole focus was arya.

neil was already over emotional guy, mini knew it from the starting. she knew what she is signing up for thats why she was dreading that breakup drama but she had to do it for hanuman and arya. On the break up day she had made fun of him for being emotional fool and thats what stung in his heart. he felt like he wasted all his emotions on wrong girl.

If you still find it difficult to believe that such guys exist then refer Jordan from the movie rockstar and tommy singh from udta punjab...they are the inspiration behind this neil.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 2 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

He kissed crappyfest🤢 front of Mini🤢  effect of mini jay is not that great but Neil crappy is 🤢and what Neil did is 🤢 and to add that wrong proof against mini and her dad. He had never trusted his dad but now all of sudden his daddy dearest talks are real for him ?  Mickey have more common sense than Neil . Who is stupid. So is mini for putting up the act in front of Neil  🤔 at least she came back again to talk to Neil but Neil was busy with  crappyfest 🤔  Neil should have thought , researched about scam . What he did was just out of anger , jealousy.he might be emotional person but here he acted very immature. 

I guess the crappy fest kiss is still spreading poison in atmosphere🤣🤣

The wrong statement bit was as a revenge and more over to save his mom. After mini broke up she lost his trust and he trusted yash here because 1 he was emotionally tormented by then 2 yash had been proved right after all about mini in neil's eyes 3 when mini is proved gold digger then the chances of her father involved in the scam was pretty clear. there was no reason of doubting yash here so he did whatever yash asked.

Neil was always over emotional. he did show his immaturity but so did mini. she had the chance to trust on neil and tell him everything but she also didnt have full trust on him that he could handle the situation well. communication gap, distrust, hurting each other emotionally can fatally affect any relationship. same happened with mineil. they chose to give importance to other circumstances over their heart and love and hence paying for it.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

Neil is such a cry baby 🤣 better Mini leave him forever🤣 but not before  kicking him once please. He deserves it ya.  

She would have if she could have😉

jab jazbat itne gehre ho jaye ki chahat aur nafrat ka fark mit jaye.....tab ishq aur junoon mein jyada fark nahi reh jata...dono mein hi dimag kaam nahi karta🤣

Mini still has feelings for him even after knowing what has he become. Neil still long for her even after hating her to the core. When two people love each other even after knowing all their flaws...then its something beyond comprehension.❤️

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

because men will be men🤣

as I said in a previous post that mostly men dont believe in body sanctity. engaging in casual sexual relationships is a way for them to vent out frustration and anger. But women are thankfully more mature and besides that Mini didnt have anyone in her life, Jay was married and she didnt actually had time for all this as her sole focus was arya.

neil was already over emotional guy, mini knew it from the starting. she knew what she is signing up for thats why she was dreading that breakup drama but she had to do it for hanuman and arya. On the break up day she had made fun of him for being emotional fool and thats what stung in his heart. he felt like he wasted all his emotions on wrong girl.

If you still find it difficult to believe that such guys exist then refer Jordan from the movie rockstar and tommy singh from udta punjab...they are the inspiration behind this neil.

I have seen both the films. Jordan was toxic. .I remember I had huge argument after watching it with my uncle who was trying to justify him. I hate glorification of such character.  Recently even karan johar had said in A dil hai mushkil anushka character deserved to be die with that disease coz she did not accept hero's love 🤬 and when he received backlash he apologized.  Same goes with cocktail film. Saif had fun with Deepu but fell other one. I wish both girls had slapped his character and had their own life .

Here in this update I couldn't connect with Neil's pain. May be you have written in such way like Jordan or Tommy so where you can't sympathise with him😆 . Mini's version of struggle , pain, sacrifice had depth than this i felt . I could feel for Neil's pain previously but in this update I couldn't. You could just see his frustration, revenge

Edited by Krithzz - 2 years ago