MiNeil FF "Forever....in your heart" Epilogue on pg 165 uptd 22/08/202 - Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ek hi shot mein likh dala kya ?

Ek flow hai iss mein. 

Bechari mini  charo taraf kohra hi kohra

Neil ne b crappy se enga..engage..ingagmint kar li

Iss bande kya hoga ?

Pehle se hi banda emotional hai sab ne milkar emotional game khela hoga uske saath lekin Neil ne hanu ,mini ne against proof diya ? 

Accha twist hai 🤣

Neil ka pov la intezar rahega.

Dekhe toh banda kya kehna chahta hai 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Cure me Arya 😆 I really liked how Anjali used this habit of Arya there and I always love how mini use to correct her and later Neil also 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

All are waiting for Neil version😈 🤣 his engagement kiss 😈within few days 😈 Mini should kick him😈

zalima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Cure me Arya 😆 I really liked how Anjali used this habit of Arya there and I always love how mini use to correct her and later Neil also 

Haan... Ickey...viekey.....chickey time🤣

Kya scenes the ..🤣 best 

zalima thumbnail

All are waiting for Neil version😈 🤣 his engagement kiss 😈within few days 😈 Mini should kick him😈

Bande ne kitno ke saath hanky panky kiya hai baad mein woh b manmarziya se 🤣

Lekin apan logo ko sirf crappy ke saath engagement kiss kyun kiya sirf iss se problem hai🤣🤣

Humara pyaar crappy ke liye kabhi nahi jayega 

🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

Bande ne kitno ke saath hanky panky kiya hai baad mein woh b manmarziya se 🤣

Lekin apan logo ko sirf crappy ke saath engagement kiss kyun kiya sirf iss se problem hai🤣🤣

Humara pyaar crappy ke liye kabhi nahi jayega 

🤣

Yeah🤣 hate her so much 🤣

Neil deserve kicks for all hanky panky . He has done it in embrace also😈 but after kitten entry he was loyal .he was only hers but here 😈 mini should kick him hard😈

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yash trapped Mini from all sides. He is one big master mind. Mini tried her best but everything got🥺 she lost her love ,parents everything. 

Why did Neil give proof against mini , hanuman ?🤔 was he also tricked ? He got engaged to crappyfest ! Why ? 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mini🥺 poor girl she went through so much all alone. Yash🤬 looks like he trapped Neil also with some deal or brain washed him against Mini 😡that crappy😡 she threw Mini out  🤬 can you plz kill this crappy 😈and Neil was silent ?😈 busy kissing😡 boys ready for this always😡my poor Mini 🥺 liked this side of Mini's version. Why she did it and how she tried to correct it ,fought but again destiny player iys cruel game. She lost everything. 

waiting for Neil's side . All hopes on Arya now. 

boys never leaves any chance...tharki kahi ke🤣 but neil had his own reason

Both made mistakes and both are suffering.

Both are the pain in each others life but both also need each other to cure that pain

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Crappyfest🤢 they are engaged🤢 kiss 🤢that **** threw mini out 🤢 and Neil 😈 what was he doing ?  Mini had no other option. She had to do it for her parents,arya but poor Mini lost everything at the end .  Though she came back to tell Neil everything he did not listen😈 he deserve kick and he gave false statement against mini and his dad ? Why he did it ? Though he hated mini for breaking heart but giving false statement against her ,dad was 😈 mini was right in hating him   . 

Let's see what Neil has to say now. 😈

Mastermind yash😡

your green emo🤣

crappy now doesnt have much role. She took her limelight in that kiss and she is gone for good🤣

True, Mini had to do it for Arya and hanu but that doesnt justify what she did with neil and how mercilessly she broke his heart. Neil reacted in most predictable manner and he had his own reasons for everything...we still have to know his pov.

Yash is mastermind that is true.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Ek hi shot mein likh dala kya ?

Ek flow hai iss mein. 

Bechari mini  charo taraf kohra hi kohra

Iss bande kya hoga ?

Pehle se hi banda emotional hai sab ne milkar emotional game khela hoga uske saath lekin Neil ne hanu ,mini ne against proof diya ? 

Accha twist hai 🤣

Neil ka pov la intezar rahega.

Dekhe toh banda kya kehna chahta hai 

haan sab ek sath likh dala. Neil ka pov bhi isi mein tha lekin lenght jyada ho jati to divide kar diya do mein

ingagmint....chhutanki of cure me🤣

jis tarah se mini ne dil toda tha beizzati ke sath uske baad it was a normal reaction from jalkukda, badle ki aag mein jalta premi🤣

baki sab kyu kiya ye uske pov mein reveal hoga