Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by stranger.67

I am sure she knows many things that’s why she is claiming but claim kerte kerte kudh ki na clinax bana de!

Bhai/behen, that was not the point I was making. BW PR  on IF and elsewhere shuts down debate on their behavior while it remains open season (metaphorically) on Kangana, thus actually giving credence to her claims!

I don't know who is right, but I do see she is right on their clique mentality. A person like me will be (and am) thinking: if she's right about this, what else is she right about?

Edited by HearMeRoar - 7 months ago

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

I'm not supporting her behavior. I'm saying the antics of the BWers are proving her claim that they function like a mob - complete with turf wars, drugs, and criminality. Look what's happening. Every anti BW thread gets shut down while Kangana gets called every name under the book, and no problem.

Hmmm...good point...

People can use common sense to believe Kangana or not. There are true blue fans of many superstars in Bollywood. How can they tolerate Kangana if she speaks against their favorite superstar.

I have been anti Kangy like for eons... but why I agree with her as opposed to the entire Bollywood... she had many many valid points... and all these pseudo feministas shaming her speaks volumes about them... they are so so afraid lol... can’t wait for fireworks when each of them will have their walk of shame in connection with something or the other... Hamam mein sab nange hai...

Actually Yes..thats what happening here.....thread is going against us...lock down fast, fast, fastttttttttttttttt.....kabhi kabhi fisal na jaye hamsesmiley36

Originally posted by desicrowd

I have been anti Kangy like for eons... but why I agree with her as opposed to the entire Bollywood... she had many many valid points... and all these pseudo feministas shaming her speaks volumes about them... they are so so afraid lol... can’t wait for fireworks when each of them will have their walk of shame in connection with something or the other... Hamam mein sab nange hai...

I can give you six trillion dollars if any of the Patriarchy gang members' name comes on that list. It's very obvious that Rhea's lawyer is up to some scheme. 

There's nothing wrong in supporting a colleague who's wronged by the system. Mind you celebs who r supporting rhea are independent filmmakers, outsiders n activists. No Alister os supporting her. So kangna's nepotistic Bollywood mafia theory doesn't apply here

Originally posted by subhs

There's nothing wrong in supporting a colleague who's wronged by the system. Mind you celebs who r supporting rhea are independent filmmakers, outsiders n activists. No Alister os supporting her. So kangna's nepotistic Bollywood mafia theory doesn't apply here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5176647?pn=2 

^This thread has all the list of celebs who posted Roses are red violets are blue smiley36