Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

Also, English is a language, a tool of communication, not a measure of IQ.

Not in India. In India, it is measure of wealth, class, etc. K3G has a perfect example when Rohan mocks Pooja for speaking in Hindi. 

Originally posted by Sharpener

Omg I can't unsee this now. Thanks for pointing this out to us!

#sarc?smiley13 Or you truly didn't see it?

Originally posted by Veni-Vidi-Vici

Just a thought. If these BW people are quick to react to patriarchy and see action on Rhea as a witch hunt ( even i see the media reaction as going overboard), why was Nawaz exempt from this rule? Haven't his wife and niece levelled serious allegations against him? That isn't patriarchy.. Liberal people openly associate with him.. While it is entirely their choice whom to associate with, it would help if they don't try to project themselves as flag bearers of women's cause, as they clearly aren't. Their outrage is clearly selective

I truly believe that everyone is furthering their agenda.. No one is bothered about Rhea except her close family.. 

Tell me bout it. I felt so bad for SSR fans when they were cheering Kangana when she was "supporting" his case because I knew she had an agenda. Now I feel bad for the few Rhea supporters as they're cheering the patriarchy gang as its pretty obvious they have their own agenda too. Sigh...

#sarc?smiley13 Or you truly didn't see it?

No no, I actually didnt notice it. I mean I was getting annoyed by Kangana so I wasnt really paying attention to her topics. 

Edited by Sharpener - 7 months ago

I'm still annoyed by her. smiley36 She is just about the worst spokesperson any side could have, let alone the side of justice. 

But BWers go out of their way to prove her right and go into forums like this to shut the little people up. 

I'm talking very narrowly about their blatant PR activities. Any discussion which goes against them gets shut down. They are proving their critics right.

Where though? On IF? I only see threads on SSR and Rhea shutting down.

Originally posted by niyati13

Wont them supporting her openly expose them? A listers have been silent from beginning.. 

And why would they do it themselves when others r doing it for them.. 

BW has time n again supported freedom and justice for people like Sanju, Salman while they were actually arrested for crimes that were well known.. Sooraj was also supported and now Rhea too..Anything that has something to do with drugs, alcohol etc.. Why? 

What is there to expose?Yes some people do drugs. It's not limited to Bollywood. Go to any Engineering colg, medical college, boys hostel ganja is pretty common. Heck even it is distributed as prasad in shiv mandirs. Sadhus do it openly. Bhaang is an essential in holi parties. Nobody gets arrested . They are ganging up against whom? The system the flawed system. Not any individual. 

Likes of kashyap, Taapsee, Sinha never supported salman or sanjay infact they have criticized them openly 

Originally posted by insideroutsider

Where though? On IF? I only see threads on SSR and Rhea shutting down.

There were a couple of threads on BW hypocrisy and all those patriarchy posts.