Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by niyati13

Wont them supporting her openly expose them? A listers have been silent from beginning.. 

And why would they do it themselves when others r doing it for them.. 

BW has time n again supported freedom and justice for people like Sanju, Salman while they were actually arrested for crimes that were well known.. Sooraj was also supported and now Rhea too..Anything that has something to do with drugs, alcohol etc.. Why? 

What is there to expose?Yes some people do drugs. It's not limited to Bollywood. Go to any Engineering colg, medical college, boys hostel ganja is pretty common. Heck even it is distributed as prasad in shiv mandirs. Sadhus do it openly. Bhaang is an essential in holi parties. Nobody gets arrested . They are ganging up against whom? The system the flawed system. Not any individual. 

Likes of kashyap, Taapsee, Sinha never supported salman or sanjay infact they have criticized them openly 

Originally posted by insideroutsider

Where though? On IF? I only see threads on SSR and Rhea shutting down.

There were a couple of threads on BW hypocrisy and all those patriarchy posts.

Originally posted by subhs

What is there to expose?Yes some people do drugs. It's not limited to Bollywood. Go to any Engineering colg, medical college, boys hostel ganja is pretty common. Heck even it is distributed as prasad in shiv mandirs. Sadhus do it openly. Bhaang is an essential in holi parties. Nobody gets arrested . They are ganging up against whom? The system the flawed system. Not any individual. 

Likes of kashyap, Taapsee, Sinha never supported salman or sanjay infact they have criticized them openly 

If drugs are so popular, then why dont they admit that they do it?

Also, did you see a list of all the people who posted Roses are red violets are blue? All the people on those list are people who regularly lick Salman Sanjay Rajkumar Hirani's ass. 

Is she just arrested for consuming or procuring some weed? Please tell me there was something other than that 

Bollywood tweeting, instagramming that slogan like a mob is just dumb ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ª

Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26

Is she just arrested for consuming or procuring some weed? Please tell me there was something other than that 

Bollywood tweeting, instagramming that slogan like a mob is just dumb ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ª

Someone please correct me but I think yes she was arrested for just that and I think she also has names of other major drug dealers on her phone. Like I said, the govt is desperate to deflect the public from the disastrous out of control COVID situation in India so they're just rolling out daily episodes of the SSR drama to distract the public 

The whole Roses are red stunt is yet another embarrassing event in bollywood  

Originally posted by Sharpener

Someone please correct me but I think yes she was arrested for just that and I think she also has names of other major drug dealers on her phone. Like I said, the govt is desperate to deflect the public from the disastrous out of control COVID situation in India so they're just rolling out daily episodes of the SSR drama to distract the public 

The whole Roses are red stunt is yet another embarrassing event in bollywood  

Economy is in a rotten state.. Hence anchors are screaming Rhea Rhea.. Verbal DiarRhea.. 

This roses are red thing is seriously juvenile.. Do they really want us to believe that they care a fig about patriarchy.. Their movies have the lead talk disparagingly about the female reproductive organs.. Say mc bc every 2 minutes.. 

Media trial for SSR case is happening because public is asking for a media trial. 

Any news channel that is showing SSR coverage TRP shoots up. They don't show it and show something else TRP drops down drastically. 

They are channels for profit not an NGO. They are in this to make money and they are showing what the customers are asking. 

Most importantly no court has gagged media or public from speaking or discussing this case what right do IF mods have to stop us. 

If anyone can stop it. It is the courts. 

The hypocricy is glaring. 

Every thread slandering abusing and criticising Kangana is reaming pages. 

But every single thread doing the same for BW and Rhea supporters is being shut down. 

Even in SSR threads as long as Sushant's family is criticised, Media trial on Rhea is criticised, his sisters are shamed and accused the thread is open. The moment someone comments on Rhea the thread is closed. 

Why

Originally posted by Chiillii

Media trial for SSR case is happening because public is asking for a media trial. 

Any news channel that is showing SSR coverage TRP shoots up. They don't show it and show something else TRP drops down drastically. 

They are channels for profit not an NGO. They are in this to make money and they are showing what the customers are asking. 

Most importantly no court has gagged media or public from speaking or discussing this case what right do IF mods have to stop us. 

If anyone can stop it. It is the courts. 

The hypocricy is glaring. 

Every thread slandering abusing and criticising Kangana is reaming pages. 

But every single thread doing the same for BW and Rhea supporters is being shut down. 

Even in SSR threads as long as Sushant's family is criticised, Media trial on Rhea is criticised, his sisters are shamed and accused the thread is open. The moment someone comments on Rhea the thread is closed. 

Why

India forums is a private website.. Unko marzi.. The owner decides what should remain on the page.. He also has PR friends whom he has to please.. Just like how news channels cater to their select audience,NDTV and Republic have different customer base.. even IF is like that... Don't expect the owners to show balance.. I don't like what is happening.. But choose to stay cause of entertainment 

Originally posted by Sharpener

I can give you six trillion dollars if any of the Patriarchy gang members' name comes on that list. It's very obvious that Rhea's lawyer is up to some scheme. 

Sharpener, now that's one hell of a bet to make, do you have an exit plan if it falls through? ðŸ˜†J/K Agreed fully ... and I'll add more to that.

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

I'm talking very narrowly about their blatant PR activities. Any discussion which goes against them gets shut down. They are proving their critics right.

Sonam posted the patriarchy thing although she celebrated when Salman was released from jail. The same Salman who has been accused of mistreating women and beating his ex girlfriends.