Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by subhs


What is there to expose?Yes some people do drugs. It's not limited to Bollywood. Go to any Engineering colg, medical college, boys hostel ganja is pretty common. Heck even it is distributed as prasad in shiv mandirs. Sadhus do it openly. Bhaang is an essential in holi parties. Nobody gets arrested . They are ganging up against whom? The system the flawed system. Not any individual. 

Likes of kashyap, Taapsee, Sinha never supported salman or sanjay infact they have criticized them openly 


If drugs are so popular, then why dont they admit that they do it?


Also, did you see a list of all the people who posted Roses are red violets are blue? All the people on those list are people who regularly lick Salman Sanjay Rajkumar Hirani's ass. 

Posted: 7 months ago

Is she just arrested for consuming or procuring some weed? Please tell me there was something other than that smiley29smiley29


Bollywood tweeting, instagramming that slogan like a mob is just dumb smiley39smiley39


Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26


Is she just arrested for consuming or procuring some weed? Please tell me there was something other than that smiley29smiley29


Bollywood tweeting, instagramming that slogan like a mob is just dumb smiley39smiley39


Someone please correct me but I think yes she was arrested for just that and I think she also has names of other major drug dealers on her phone. Like I said, the govt is desperate to deflect the public from the disastrous out of control COVID situation in India so they're just rolling out daily episodes of the SSR drama to distract the public smiley29


The whole Roses are red stunt is yet another embarrassing event in bollywood smiley29 

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by Sharpener



Someone please correct me but I think yes she was arrested for just that and I think she also has names of other major drug dealers on her phone. Like I said, the govt is desperate to deflect the public from the disastrous out of control COVID situation in India so they're just rolling out daily episodes of the SSR drama to distract the public smiley29


The whole Roses are red stunt is yet another embarrassing event in bollywood smiley29 

Economy is in a rotten state.. Hence anchors are screaming Rhea Rhea.. Verbal DiarRhea.. 

This roses are red thing is seriously juvenile.. Do they really want us to believe that they care a fig about patriarchy.. Their movies have the lead talk disparagingly about the female reproductive organs.. Say mc bc every 2 minutes.. 

Posted: 7 months ago

Media trial for SSR case is happening because public is asking for a media trial. 

Any news channel that is showing SSR coverage TRP shoots up. They don't show it and show something else TRP drops down drastically. 


They are channels for profit not an NGO. They are in this to make money and they are showing what the customers are asking. 


Most importantly no court has gagged media or public from speaking or discussing this case what right do IF mods have to stop us. 


If anyone can stop it. It is the courts. 


The hypocricy is glaring. 

Every thread slandering abusing and criticising Kangana is reaming pages. 

But every single thread doing the same for BW and Rhea supporters is being shut down. 

Even in SSR threads as long as Sushant's family is criticised, Media trial on Rhea is criticised, his sisters are shamed and accused the thread is open. The moment someone comments on Rhea the thread is closed. 


Why

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by Chiillii


Media trial for SSR case is happening because public is asking for a media trial. 

Any news channel that is showing SSR coverage TRP shoots up. They don't show it and show something else TRP drops down drastically. 


They are channels for profit not an NGO. They are in this to make money and they are showing what the customers are asking. 


Most importantly no court has gagged media or public from speaking or discussing this case what right do IF mods have to stop us. 


If anyone can stop it. It is the courts. 


The hypocricy is glaring. 

Every thread slandering abusing and criticising Kangana is reaming pages. 

But every single thread doing the same for BW and Rhea supporters is being shut down. 

Even in SSR threads as long as Sushant's family is criticised, Media trial on Rhea is criticised, his sisters are shamed and accused the thread is open. The moment someone comments on Rhea the thread is closed. 


Why

India forums is a private website.. Unko marzi.. The owner decides what should remain on the page.. He also has PR friends whom he has to please.. Just like how news channels cater to their select audience,NDTV and Republic have different customer base.. even IF is like that... Don't expect the owners to show balance.. I don't like what is happening.. But choose to stay cause of entertainment 

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by Sharpener



I can give you six trillion dollars if any of the Patriarchy gang members' name comes on that list. It's very obvious that Rhea's lawyer is up to some scheme. 


Sharpener, now that's one hell of a bet to make, do you have an exit plan if it falls through? smiley36J/K Agreed fully ... and I'll add more to that.

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by HearMeRoar


I'm talking very narrowly about their blatant PR activities. Any discussion which goes against them gets shut down. They are proving their critics right.

Sonam posted the patriarchy thing although she celebrated when Salman was released from jail. The same Salman who has been accused of mistreating women and beating his ex girlfriends. 

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Hrithik,Kangana and Karan trending.Kangana reacts

pencil JackSparrowcraz   stackexchange 19   eye 1599

JackSparrowcraz 19 1599 4 months ago oye_nakhrewaali
Kangana Ranaut is ‘distressed’ over rising COVID cases

pencil oyebollywood   stackexchange 20   eye 1121

oyebollywood 20 1121 6 days ago TrollikaDevi
National Awards: 6 Actors Overlooked for Kangana

pencil JackSparrowcraz   stackexchange 15   eye 1264

JackSparrowcraz 15 1264 11 days ago JackSparrowcraz
Kangana Runout reaction on winning National Film Award

pencil JackSparrowcraz   stackexchange 1   eye 129

JackSparrowcraz 1 129 15 days ago Koviljika34
Kangana ‘s court cases and police files

pencil oyebollywood   stackexchange 47   eye 1874

oyebollywood 47 1874 13 days ago cutejodikangal

Topic Info

20 Participants 44 Replies 2627Views

Topic started by HearMeRoar

Last replied by Bulbbul_Pandey

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP