Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by subhs

What is there to expose?Yes some people do drugs. It's not limited to Bollywood. Go to any Engineering colg, medical college, boys hostel ganja is pretty common. Heck even it is distributed as prasad in shiv mandirs. Sadhus do it openly. Bhaang is an essential in holi parties. Nobody gets arrested . They are ganging up against whom? The system the flawed system. Not any individual. 

Likes of kashyap, Taapsee, Sinha never supported salman or sanjay infact they have criticized them openly 

Drugs.. Not things like ganja, bhaang, weed etc. that people here r describing as common stuff.. 

U mean to say hardcore drugs r normal and dont affect the person? Leave aside legal complications..

Originally posted by Sailor-Moon

Sonam posted the patriarchy thing although she celebrated when Salman was released from jail. The same Salman who has been accused of mistreating women and beating his ex girlfriends. 

Day by day all my defences for Sonam r falling off.. I had begun to think she is a silly girl with a good heart.. Now I believe she is just silly

Originally posted by Pappu.Pager

Is it because they speak in well mannered english? 

The Bollywood insiders who mock and sneer at English spoken by many outsiders themselves can't speak coherently.. they keep making grammatical errors and say ya'all this ya'all that..hearing Kareena/KJo etc speaking english gives me a headache

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

Don't kill me. I've made many anti Kangu responses on IF. But the speed with which anti BW discussions get shut down while Kangana continues to be open target actually proves every bad thing that was said about BW thus far. They are proving that they function like a clique, the mafia, the mob, allowing no dissenting voices. 

In other words: the messenger is extremely problematic, but her message will be believed by many more because of such tactics. 

We are in the state of pandemic where the breaking news was an actresses not the unemployment, economy, response to Covid.  The janta has been a wonderful audience to the circus and will lap up this show too. Will move on to the next breaking news of the day. 

If anything, this is a show of state machinery to the exact dictatorship of the center. 

Originally posted by Sailor-Moon

Sonam posted the patriarchy thing although she celebrated when Salman was released from jail. The same Salman who has been accused of mistreating women and beating his ex girlfriends. 

it is never about the "issue" with Bollywood.. as if all these people care about patriarchy, if they did the whole industry would implode ...