Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Pappu.Pager

Also, Bollywood actors and actress members accused audience/citizens of witch hunt when they started disliking, speaking out, or even commenting on their posts, but some how their behavior to shut KR or even post the same message isn't witch hunt/mob mentality? How are they any different from us? Is it because they speak in well mannered english? 

Hamari English Kaunsi kharab hai? We r actually better educated than most of them. 

Its their high society, elite superiority complex

I'm talking very narrowly about their blatant PR activities. Any discussion which goes against them gets shut down. They are proving their critics right.

Also, English is a language, a tool of communication, not a measure of IQ.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

I'm talking very narrowly about their blatant PR activities. Any discussion which goes against them gets shut down. They are proving their critics right.

Omg I can't unsee this now. Thanks for pointing this out to us!

Also, English is a language, a tool of communication, not a measure of IQ.

Not in India. In India, it is measure of wealth, class, etc. K3G has a perfect example when Rohan mocks Pooja for speaking in Hindi. 

Originally posted by Sharpener

Omg I can't unsee this now. Thanks for pointing this out to us!

#sarc?😒 Or you truly didn't see it?

Originally posted by Veni-Vidi-Vici

Just a thought. If these BW people are quick to react to patriarchy and see action on Rhea as a witch hunt ( even i see the media reaction as going overboard), why was Nawaz exempt from this rule? Haven't his wife and niece levelled serious allegations against him? That isn't patriarchy.. Liberal people openly associate with him.. While it is entirely their choice whom to associate with, it would help if they don't try to project themselves as flag bearers of women's cause, as they clearly aren't. Their outrage is clearly selective

I truly believe that everyone is furthering their agenda.. No one is bothered about Rhea except her close family.. 

Tell me bout it. I felt so bad for SSR fans when they were cheering Kangana when she was "supporting" his case because I knew she had an agenda. Now I feel bad for the few Rhea supporters as they're cheering the patriarchy gang as its pretty obvious they have their own agenda too. Sigh...

#sarc?😒 Or you truly didn't see it?

No no, I actually didnt notice it. I mean I was getting annoyed by Kangana so I wasnt really paying attention to her topics. 

Edited by Sharpener - 3 years ago

I'm still annoyed by her. ðŸ˜† She is just about the worst spokesperson any side could have, let alone the side of justice. 

But BWers go out of their way to prove her right and go into forums like this to shut the little people up. 

Where though? On IF? I only see threads on SSR and Rhea shutting down.