mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

If Pride and Prejudice was remade/adapted and released in Bollywood, who would be your choice for:

1. Elizabeth

2.Darcy

3. Jane

4.Bingley

It was already adapted and made into Bride and Prejudice, but choose a fresh cast.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Okay so, you have to imagine everyone in their prime when it comes to looks for this casting and if you can successfully do that, YOU WILL SEE MY VISION and what a splendid vision that is 💛 

1. Elizabeth - Deepika. Imagine Leela. Peak Elizabeth goodness. 

2. Jane - Aishwarya. Imagine Jodha's beauty. Jane was the prettiest girl in town. 

3. Darcy - Fawad. Imagine Zaroon from JGH when he's being an arrogant asshole. Second slot : Neil Bhoopalam if you want the awkward yet hot Darcy more.

4. Bingley- Now this is where I falter. Who can compete with Aishwarya's Jane. Maybe Aditya Seal. He's a cute gentlemanly beauty. 

5. Mary - Tapsee. Nerd. 

6. Catherine - Jhanvi/Kiara

7. Lydia- Ananya

8. Mrs Bennet : Kiron Kher. Think Dostana Kiron. 

9. Mr Bennet : Pankaj Tripathi 

10. Mr Collins : RANVEER 😆 He's perfect to play this weirdass character.

12. Charlotte : This one is a ? Who's a very plain looking girl? Anushka? 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Okay so, you have to imagine everyone in their prime when it comes to looks for this casting and if you can successfully do that, YOU WILL SEE MY VISION and what a splendid vision that is 💛 

1. Elizabeth - Deepika. Imagine Leela. Peak Elizabeth goodness. 

2. Jane - Aishwarya. Imagine Jodha's beauty. Jane was the prettiest girl in town. 

3. Darcy - Fawad. Imagine Zaroon from JGH when he's being an arrogant asshole. Second slot : Neil Bhoopalam if you want the awkward yet hot Darcy more.

4. Bingley- Now this is where I falter. Who can compete with Aishwarya's Jane. Maybe Aditya Seal. He's a cute gentlemanly beauty. 

5. Mary - Tapsee. Nerd. 

6. Catherine - Jhanvi/Kiara

7. Lydia- Ananya

8. Mrs Bennet : Kiron Kher. Think Dostana Kiron. 

9. Mr Bennet : Pankaj Tripathi 

10. Mr Collins : RANVEER 😆 He's perfect to play this weirdass character.

12. Charlotte : This one is a ? Who's a very plain looking girl? Anushka? 

I really, really like your cast. I was also imagining Deepika as Elizabeth and Fawad as Mr. Darcy.❤️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I saw Aishwaryas version and it was thrash 😆