Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Talis

Regardless of what one thinks of his personality or actions he's hardly stupid.  He inherited a non profitable production company and made it one of the most successful.

Not woh Wala stupid.. stupid in terms of behavior.. you know like KWK or his dancing.. he has great business acumen

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

True....

Imagine if Kangna could kick people out from her projects, cut roles, steal the script and present it as her own...have her brother and sister employed instead of holding interviews for those positions.....

She did all that 😆

One thing more.....people who say that how brave of Kangna to blast KJo for nepotism on his own show......I say how brave of KJo to show us unedited when he gets called out for nepotism on his own show...I mean we know all that because KJo let us see that....otherwise he could completely scrapped that episode or edited it heavily....it was HIS show and he did nothing of that sort and showed us Kangna's views.....Kudos to him for that👍🏼

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

No he liked a srk haters tweet "no1 wantts to work with flop srgay"

"Flop" is the highlighted word

Ah. I didn't know the deets. Still, I can't imagine he liked it on purpose. Sense of self preservation would've kicked in I imagine.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

Bollywood is just one aspect that has been attacked. What about mental health? What about the way politicians have been involved? And what about the way people are getting swayed by it without giving a care for their own personal lives and the things that should matter to them?

as most of us had suspected....Bihar Govt is now officially using Sushant for the elections....I will post that poster here that I saw on twitter yesterday if I can find it...but politicians are shameless bunch.🤢

and he liked it and let it be there for hours before he unliked it...he was bashed by SRKiand so much that SRK had to come and tweet..that stop bashing Karan...he just has fat fingers😆.....Karan must have called him crying..

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

and he liked it and let it be there for hours before he unliked it...he was bashed by SRKiand so much that SRK had to come and tweet..that stop bashing Karan...he just has fat fingers😆.....Karan must have called him crying..

hmm... usually, if you like something by accident, then you would quickly unlike it there and then, but you're saying he left it there for hours? 😆

Originally posted by: ponymo

A gay person would never like a tweet where someone is being slandered for being gay.

People do like tweets/photos by mistake. I know this because I was stalking and by mistake liked a pic of my ex.

Nah it wasn't by mistake...it was on purpose to create controversy.....even if Kjo like it by mistake and went to bed...a top producer like him has his PR looking out on the social media.....and would have informed him regardless of the time of night it was....because him liking that offensive tweet against SRK was a big thing.....and I remember coming back from work and seeing my time like full of bashing KJo and I was like what did he do.....so there is no way that his PR did not see it.....and it became so big that literally SRK had to tweet to stop it...even SRK knew that it was on purpose....hence his sarcastic tweet...

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

hmm... usually, if you like something by accident, then you would quickly unlike it there and then, but you're saying he left it there for hours? 😆

Yes ...he liked it and then went to bed....and in the morning when he woke up ..twitter was on fire....like anyone would believe that...😆

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

as most of us had suspected....Bihar Govt is now officially using Sushant for the elections....I will post that poster here that I saw on twitter yesterday if I can find it...but politicians are shameless bunch.🤢

Yeah, I saw that. This whole thing is simply so disheartening. Hope it stops off after the Bihar elections at least. :(