Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

AFAIK, he liked a tweet which called SRK gay.

And didn't do any more films with SRK, maybe.

Also, he supported Gauri during the whole PC mess up.

Not sure if there was anything else.

😲Oh wow. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

IIRC, he explained it as fat fingers. I can't imagine he would openly do it even if he wanted to,.so I believe him.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Karan is harmless and stupid.. People give more credit than he deserves to be honest.. He can produce films for Alia but thats about it😆

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

As for his tweet against Shah, it was a lame attempt at controversy for that film with Akshay.. But Shahrukh's response did not let it grow😆

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

AFAIK, he liked a tweet which called SRK gay.

And didn't do any more films with SRK, maybe.

Also, he supported Gauri during the whole PC mess up.

Not sure if there was anything else.

No he liked a srk haters tweet "no1 wantts to work with flop srgay"

"Flop" is the highlighted word

Edited by elim - 3 years ago
forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I have never been his fan, But I admire him & respect him for his work. 

What I still fail to understand is how did the people believed Kangana's bakwas an started bashing him, The World moves ahead wile India moving Behind 

And for what has happened to him, I will probable support him from now. 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: elim

No he liked a srk haters tweet "no1 wantts to work with flop srgay"

"Flop" is the highlighted word

A gay person would never like a tweet where someone is being slandered for being gay.

People do like tweets/photos by mistake. I know this because I was stalking and by mistake liked a pic of my ex.

Originally posted by: ponymo

He's an elitist snob and a shrewd businessman, but beyond that he's harmless. 

Yes, he is a flagbearer of nepotism but he is unapologetic about it. I admire him for certain reasons and don't admire him for a certain other reasons. Yet, he is still one of the better people in the industry. It's just that he's so open about his life, and loves the limelight, and also the fact that his sexuality is a taboo, that makes him vulnerable and an easy punching bag.

People like Kangana are 100x more harmful than him. Or even Salman, who went out of his way to ensure some people do not get work and are kicked out of the industry.

ETA: Ya, Karan may be a snake, but he's a non-poisonous one. Snakes are overrated anyway. A dog with rabies can also kill you. 

True....

Imagine if Kangna could kick people out from her projects, cut roles, steal the script and present it as her own...have her brother and sister employed instead of holding interviews for those positions.....imagine what she would have done if she had as much money and power as KJo had...people would literally leave crying..

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Karan is harmless and stupid.. People give more credit than he deserves to be honest.. He can produce films for Alia but thats about it😆

Regardless of what one thinks of his personality or actions he's hardly stupid.  He inherited a non profitable production company and made it one of the most successful.

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

A gay person would never like a tweet where someone is being slandered for being gay.

People do like tweets/photos by mistake. I know this because I was stalking and by mistake liked a pic of my ex.

The horror must've been deep.