Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I wish EKta apologises to KP for this crap 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Transference

Since this is the last lap. I want to write. 

I wish: 

Karan Patel was better styled and had time to prepare for the role. He looked frumpy in most of the scenes given those crappy body doubles and what not. And poor editing! 
Did the writers even watch what they were creating! Putting the bridge kaand on him was even more puke...,,. 

RB was a solo army and TRUST me he would never EVER hold hands with anyone to co-conspire. 
I just happened to watch a clip where he is a flustered co-conspirator!!!!!! I am JUST so disgusted!

And let me tell you, BRIDGE KAAND was written differently!!! 

How can I tell? I KNOW don’t ask me how but I have always known! 

We all know that. But then overnight changes aren't new. Though the purpose couldn't be achieved even after involving the savior. πŸ˜‚

Wistfulness thumbnail

I wish EKta apologises to KP for this crap 

She owes him an apology. πŸ€’

Kudos to KP for tolerating this shit. πŸ˜³

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

Farewell prerish AT you have been very kind toward us RB fans. Positivity is what this AT meant. 

hugπŸ™

Thanks to members like you for being so kind. 😁

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Since this is the last lap. I want to write. 

I wish: 

Karan Patel was better styled and had time to prepare for the role. He looked frumpy in most of the scenes given those crappy body doubles and what not. And poor editing! 
Did the writers even watch what they were creating! Putting the bridge kaand on him was even more puke...,,. 

RB was a solo army and TRUST me he would never EVER hold hands with anyone to co-conspire. 
I just happened to watch a clip where he is a flustered co-conspirator!!!!!! I am JUST so disgusted!

And let me tell you, BRIDGE KAAND was written differently!!! 

How can I tell? I KNOW don’t ask me how but I have always known! 

Yup those salt n pepper style never suited him. They could have used his orginal hair color and those beard which have some original white hair. Really his look was pathetic. Really I don't know about Ekta's stubbornness for white haired RB. S2 Bajaj was young unlike S1. Glad that KP get rid that hair πŸ˜‚ with immediate effect after last day shoot. Those Body doubles used for all his scene made even RB scene dull ( in this comic show only KPs scene looked natural) . 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Yup those salt n pepper style never suited him. They could have used his orginal hair color and those beard which have some original white hair. Really his look was pathetic. Really I don't know about Ekta's stubbornness for white haired RB. S2 Bajaj was young unlike S1. Glad that KP get rid that hair πŸ˜‚ with immediate effect after last day shoot. Those Body doubles used for all his scene made even RB scene dull ( in this comic show only KPs scene looked natural) . 

I personally loved salt and pepper more. But, on KP his hair styling was BAD, he looked very frumpy in each frame! I like white haired but I hope EKta realises that RB’s character was the one that had the maximum potential 

Wistfulness thumbnail

I didn't mind the hair but I wish Ekta had shown the same stubbornness in the characterization too. πŸ˜†

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

She owes him an apology. πŸ€’

Kudos to KP for tolerating this shit. πŸ˜³

I think He did it as a compensation for destroying Kasturi for it's abrupt ending even with high rating and And ekta boycott him for 3 years  when Patels and Kapoor's are family friends

Wistfulness thumbnail

I think He did it as a compensation for destroying Kasturi for it's abrupt ending even with high rating and And ekta boycott him for 3 years  when Patels and Kapoor's are family friends

He compensated enough. This wasn't needed at all  

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

He compensated enough. This wasn't needed at all  

yup . Recent KPs  fun back stab postπŸ˜† and Ekta's recent throwback post of  KP post next day.🀣