Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

And that will remain true. A show where every evil plot ends with 'I will now have to kill xxx' type OTT drama, cannot ruin the legacy of Bajaj or Prerna from the mind of general audience. And if there is ever KZK3, people will again be MOST interested to know who plays Bajaj and not any other chars. 😆 This character is a class apart and chindi shows like this cant do anything to it. 

Actually😆 they could not ruin the PreJaj and I'm so happy about that💕

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Bajaj dies in arms of AnuPre🤣. 

🤣muje jo hasi aayi na tab

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Congo 💯 page 🥳🥳

Before going we achieved what we wanted it. Bravo! MrRB won hearts of audience and we are on page 💯🔥 that’s the power of RB fandom. Proud of fan here today very proud. Thank you RB for being RB for us till the end.

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Aye sablog,

I've met some of the most sweet and wonderful people here, I would always remember you in good times❤️🤗

Thank you everyone for always being there and be so encouraging and positive throughout, even in the last days! Hopeless or horrible, this journey would always be unforgettable for me, just because of you amazing people💙

Let's meet somewhere else very soon! 

-Sanu/Sanya

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tvjunk

Atleast good to see prerna holding Bajaj hands and crying , whatever they showed Bajaj character atleast Prerna was most safest and  in comfort with Bajaj. 

And respected as well. 😁

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

And finally this shit ends

Illogical ending of this illogical show 🤣

At least the lack of logic is consistent. 😆

forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

And, a little great like Karan! 

As long as Mr. Bajaj is alive, Prerna will be alive too! 
And, that’s how Bajaj shall always be Bajaj. In the end too, HE had the guts to KILL for love and DIE for love too without proclamations of divine....

“Unless it’s mad, passionate and extra ordinary, love is a waste of time. There are so many mediocre things in life, love should’nt be one of them!”

He wrote someone else’s destiny and in the end, he wrote his destiny as well. 

Standing between death and his love! 

completely agree 💯

he had the guts to kill and get killed for someone he protected for 8 years, give her life, give her power, shelter, most importantly respect and honor. MrBajaj had guts that’s why he is the real man of this show. He never asked for anything his Love was true. 

I so wish ekta makes a spin-off RB and prerish story again I want to see this character again it’s hard to forget such character. 

MrBajaj hai to prerna hai....it’s been true from the day they met. As his journey ends so does her’s and so does the show as without RB there is no kzk

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Since this is the last lap. I want to write. 

I wish: 

Karan Patel was better styled and had time to prepare for the role. He looked frumpy in most of the scenes given those crappy body doubles and what not. And poor editing! 
Did the writers even watch what they were creating! Putting the bridge kaand on him was even more puke...,,. 

RB was a solo army and TRUST me he would never EVER hold hands with anyone to co-conspire. 
I just happened to watch a clip where he is a flustered co-conspirator!!!!!! I am JUST so disgusted!

And let me tell you, BRIDGE KAAND was written differently!!! 

How can I tell? I KNOW don’t ask me how but I have always known! 

forbidden thumbnail

Farewell prerish AT you have been very kind toward us RB fans. Positivity is what this AT meant. 

hug🙏

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Aye sablog,

I've met some of the most sweet and wonderful people here, I would always remember you in good times❤️🤗

Thank you everyone for always being there and be so encouraging and positive throughout, even in the last days! Hopeless or horrible, this journey would always be unforgettable for me, just because of you amazing people💙

Let's meet somewhere else very soon! 

-Sanu/Sanya

Sanu! Thank you so much for joining the RB/PreRish FD. 🤗

You're one of our most valuable members and writers. Thank you for everything.