Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Bajaj dies in arms of AnuPrešŸ¤£. 

isse romantic kya hi ho sakta haiišŸ¤£šŸ¤£

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

And that will remain true. A show where every evil plot ends with 'I will now have to kill xxx' type OTT drama, cannot ruin the legacy of Bajaj or Prerna from the mind of general audience. And if there is ever KZK3, people will again be MOST interested to know who plays Bajaj and not any other chars. šŸ˜† This character is a class apart and chindi shows like this cant do anything to it. 

your UN shines like always and that Jodi cannot be taken away, cannot ever be compared that will be such a joke of century. 

That was the main topic na from day 1 who is gonna be MrRB and if there is kzk3 ekta better be careful trying to butcher MrRB wonā€™t give her what she wants it will close her show which it did to kzk2. BP matter how many offscreen drama or plots happens none can touch this character charm or charismatic aurora. Never! 

The cvs had no idea what kzk was they have failed to make this show even one inch close to what we had seen in last season. Ekta ka dream projected failed šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ā€¼ļø Karma is gonna hit her more for what she did to this show and RB. She shouldnā€™t have done this but she couldnā€™t keep RB away from this show lol she needed RB to run her show since others are big flop. If there is ever a s3 she has learned her lesson very badly she wonā€™t play with RB and shut her show down. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: forbidden

My farewell post

No matter what I am glad I was part of prerish AT it was an awesome journey where I got to meet new friends. The show is nothing but a flop and disgusting along with biased cvs but then MrBajaj shined even with BD and his aurora was one of the reasons audience wanted to see kzk. I will forget this show in no time but MrRB will always remind the MrRB for kzk without him the show is nothing nor ever could be. Bajajā€™s sacrifice his silent feelings everything was shown wonderfully. So a BIG thank you to MrRB for making the show worth seeing for whatever scenes he got and those were meaningful ones which still overshadows others. Itā€™s hard to say goodbye but itā€™s time to go. Will wait for another show where there will be character like MrRB and there will be makers gets inspired from This character to make their show. I will take all the positives from this AT and good friends which I came across. 

The iconic character lives on....Rishabh Bajaj was and always be the iconic character for kzk and for me. 

Thank you everyone for all the positivity and god bless everyone. Till we meet again in another show....in another forum. 

Goodbye! 

Please post it here too. :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5178312

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Earlier also, Mr. Bajaj made way for some selfish people to get together. Aaj bhi RB ki hi zaroorat padi to facilitate maha milanšŸ¤£šŸ¤£Haye re Haye CVs, thanks for showing your incapability to make some characters as respectable. In the end, Mr. Bajaj and his sacrifice will always stand tall inspite of all the plotting and scheming to discredit him. So glad this shit show is done and dusted. Good riddance!!

Edited by Soanz.19 - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Earlier also, Mr. Bajaj made way for some selfish people to get together. Aaj bhi RB ki hi zaroorat padi to facilitate maha milanšŸ¤£šŸ¤£Haye re Haye CVs, thanks for showing your incapability to make some characters as respectable. In the end, Mr. Bajaj and his sacrifice will always stand tall inspite of all the plotting and scheming to discredit him. So glad this shit show is done and dusted. Good riddance!!

Guts to die and kill for love without any outside aid. Something that stands out in the comedy of errors. šŸ˜…

Good riddance! 

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Guts to die and kill for love without any outside aid. Something that stands out in the comedy of errors. šŸ˜…

Good riddance! 

exactly.

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

To AT you have been wonderful and a wonderful journey comes to an end today. There was no justice toward us or Rishabh Bajaj who was the main character of KZK and the villianious I wonā€™t call him hero bc hero word is less and pathetic now days and RB deserves better. Makers played with our sentiment we tolerated, bajaj was being butchered we tolerated and in end he was killed off thatā€™s not good ekta donā€™t forget this one character was the brad and butter maker for last season and this season everything failed expect for RB. He will be the only character that I will miss again.....never will I get to see such character again less if there is a reboot of kZk for prerish or kzk3 again lol. Ego is a big thing ekta trying to fulfill something which is not right will come back and bite you and I hope it does. All the people who lost their job today in this COVID due to you and offscreen drama you gonna have to pay for it. 

with that itā€™s sad to see RB die bc ekta couldnā€™t do that in last season so she tried that this season but again wrong move by her. Anyways, this show deserved to end long time ago but it was RB who kept the show alive for as long as it could. RB will be remembered none can forget this character ever. His sacrifice from Day1 and the gentleman he is will be remember. 

thank you everyone for all the chats we did and for the journey. See you later! 

tvjunk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Atleast good to see prerna holding Bajaj hands and crying , whatever they showed Bajaj character atleast Prerna was most safest and  in comfort with Bajaj. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

And, a little great like Karan! 

As long as Mr. Bajaj is alive, Prerna will be alive too! 
And, thatā€™s how Bajaj shall always be Bajaj. In the end too, HE had the guts to KILL for love and DIE for love too without proclamations of divine....

ā€œUnless itā€™s mad, passionate and extra ordinary, love is a waste of time. There are so many mediocre things in life, love shouldā€™nt be one of them!ā€

He wrote someone elseā€™s destiny and in the end, he wrote his destiny as well. 

Standing between death and his love! 

Grey-licious thumbnail

And finally this shit ends

Illogical ending of this illogical show šŸ¤£