Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barrister thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

He's attacking her for no reason, for every reason! It's like he doesn't want to take away his blinkers and view her in clear sight..

Flying down a doctor from Delhi.... nalayak! Jaipur me doctors nhi milte kya?

Guess this is what happens when you have too much money and don't know what to spend it on 😛

She pulled her hand away after a second of contact. Still worried about sullying her hands? 😆

He's diligently digging his own grave... and she's still in Jaipur. Lots of scope for him to bungle up further 

barrister thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sach kahe toh...I was hoping for him to soften up a bit towards Naina when I realized he too was vacationing with them in Jaipur!

I think it's easy to be judgemental and crude towards someone you don't know personally.. But with personal interaction, you're better informed.

But then his observation and inference skills have proven to be more than a little cocoloured so....

Inder-Naina ❤️ So infatuated!

Veev-Naina ❤️ Loved how Vee was the perfect sibling for Naina... a mix of indulgence, concern, practical and protective!

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nisha, 

Lovely character development as usual.Lovestruck  💘  Inder and Naina are so adorable.  Brings back memory of our R&B taking care of II in Jaipur. 

Beautiful sibling relationship between Viveka, Naina and the twins. Viveka is weaving plan to cover everything. So selfless 💕

Loved the mother daughter conversation 🥰. Reminded me of some of my conversations with my DD. 

Ah ...  Hmm... now where do I begin with our Desi Darcy 🤔

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

All this man sees is the money, just like his mother.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Phir wohi baat

She huddled with Naina when she got a chance, “Umm.. don’t youthink they are insanely wealthy?”

Naina appeared clueless, like she had not bothered to checkout her surrounding once

“Inder is not about that at all”

“gee, that should be enough” Viveka scowled as the thought formed in her mind

“Why?”

“Nothing” Viveka shrugged

Inder was beyond nice, talked to her, told her about himself, expressed regret for not meeting her on the first day, and apologized one too many times about making her drive over

“that’s OK I am sure she would have wanted me here” Viveka smiled

“Did she say I didn’t take care of her?”

“She didn’t ask me to come over” Viveka chuckled

“Oh so you came because I texted you?”

“Hmm”

“Do your parents know?”

She didn’t know how to answer that

Being truthful is “usually” better one of her Macro Econ Prof usually joked

“No they don’t” she whispered

“Naina gave me a hint. She said you were her secret keeper”he grinned

“Ah… she told you that as well?”

“She is very innocent” he pitched for his GIRLFRIEND

“Oh yeah?” Viveka giggled

“You are as amazing as she speaks of”

“What do YOU want now? Jab bhi meri tareef karti hai, eksecond baad kuch maangti hai”

“not a thing… just stay… and we can return in a week”

“OMG… our parents will kill us”

“I can talk to them?””

“Phir to bhayanak maut” Viveka explained

He laughed heartily, Raanav noticed that across the hallway

“Stay the night please” he begged

“I have to, my parents don’t us to drive inter state after 8PM” she nodded

“I already love your parents he smiled

She checked on the twins, and made them show on FT they had locked everything, and pulled the curtains and were in bed. She had to trust them.

She was seated by Raanav unfortunately at dinner, she really didn’t even notice him or look at him until he asked her to pass the artfully cut up and fried papad assortment

“Here you go” she handed with a polite smile

“Inder is charming right?” he asked casually

“Oh yeah… so much” she nodded with a  smile

“He is a genuinely nice guy” Raanav explained

“Seems like it, Naina feels that way as well”

“Huh”

She got into a long drawn conversation about why Jaipur Delhi roads are so crowded and how Rajasthan government can do more to improve pedestrian and bicyclist safety She had participated in a NGO task force that worked on the livelihood of “Hawkers along the Highway” project.

“She thinks its love?”Raanav asked

She almost didn’t hear it in the cacophony

“sorry”

“So your sister? Loves him?”

“Did she tell you?” Viveka asked him genuinely

“No I am guessing… since she went away with him to Jaipur and all” he smiled like he was doing a “don’t worry sweetie you are in a  safe space” gesture

“You should ask her to assuage your curiosity” she smiled

“Oh I will” he flashed his teeth

Viveka studiously avoided talking to him for the next 10 minutes

He was not going to let go obviously

“Must be nice to be able to fall in love (clicking fingers) “just like that” right?” he asked

“I wouldn’t know” she muttered flashing a extra big smile

“She probably didn’t Google him at all” he murmured for her ears only

“I can switch places if your eagerness to delve into Naina’s mind is so urgent” she smiled

“Not surely any less than your eagerness for chatting with Inder??” he gently pierced a slice of juicy chicken and fed himself, Viveka wondered if he was going to do that to her

“Its called courtesy” she said sighing

“Of course Of course…” he nodded unperturbed

She ate as fast as she could

“there is very little chance he marries someone… umm”

“the topic of Inder’s marriage is best left to Inder don’t youfeel?” she smiled at him in amusement

“Except when it involves someone potentially that might be catastrophic for him”

“And how did you determine that?”

“The way you held that original manuscript I would say… but I will say I don’t see my Uncle picking an au pair’s sister for his daughter inlaw”

Viveka was seriously confused

“Ah…. Bummer” she giggled and nodded

“she can cherish this as a memorable vacay tho” Raanav was being super generous

“Oh yeah… sure… for sure” Viveka smiled

“You are welcome” he smiled

Not one person in the table of now 12 diners, had a clue this transpired between the couple

Viveka could not lay there on the gorgeous canopy covered backyard open to wilderness area

She was beyond exploding, after eating 3 kinds of mithai

Her phone rang it was her mother

“where are you?”

“Ma… umm.. Naina had a stomach flu so I had to rush to be byher”

“Viveka BUA ne Naina ke pictures dekhe Instagram mein she is staying at a plush haveli with the guys that visited Bua’s anniversary dinner”Anubha was heart broken she was lied to

“I am SO SORRY Ma”

“she is not answering her phone… ive seen the pictures, Bua has told Papa. What were you thinking”

“I did NOT want her to know” “I am sorry I thought if Bua knew she would tell everyone… including Dadi” Viveka was ashamed

“Its NOT your fault… mujhe Naina par gussa aa raha hai” “Ijust talked to the twins… akele chhoda hai ghar par… they said you told them not to tell Basus across the hall”

“Mujhe laga sabko batana nahi chahiye”

“AKELE drive karke aayi ho?”

“Hmm.. she was sick”

“I saw pictures MINUTES ago, she is sitting under a gorgeous tent, in 3 feet tall gaddas… flanked by a million throw pillows”

“I am sorry” Viveka realized Naina had allowed herself to be streamed to SM despite sharing the secret with inder that their parents didn’t know. Inder too had let it slip

“I am sorry… I am disappointed in Naina.. I am sad you will cover up for her”

“I think Inder loves her Ma”

“saare NRI ladke INDIA mein LOVE HEE KARTE HAIN” Anubha was staid

“Aapki baat karwaoon?”

“Umm.. no… I have to go back to my hotel, there is a group dinner I am at…” Anubha’s tone was pessimistic

“Ma pleez aap meri baat sunen”

“Veev aapko incharge kyon kehte hain Papa”

“I know…. But she really loves him”

“Phir wohi baat” Anubha said and hung up

Edited by Nisha0604 - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Their mom doesn't trust Inder's love for Naina. She is right to be concerned.

Errrantnomad thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A life style and a world of decadence - A taste of it For Naina.... sure but to throw casually Debauchery .... too strong a word.

That said... not a smart idea by both inder and Naina to get to know each other that too with added people for company. It must be immensely disappointing for Anubha Mathur to discover the cover up this way. I would not want to be In her shoes now. The girls should make their way back home. 

Au pair ?!!!!!! Really? He is a lawyer who is imprisoned and confined himself to propriety 

Edited by Errrantnomad - 3 years ago
Errrantnomad thumbnail

Indee needs to have a word with his watchdog. His watchdog( self appointed) is taking his job too seriously 😃

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I can relate to Viveka's character so much. I have a friend who works in the social sector and is a typical Jamia JNU material. She is extremely conscious of her privilege and almost ashamed of it. She fights with street vendors who sell their stuff cheap and always gives them much more than they ask for. If she sees anyone bargaining with a street vendor or an auto wala she'll give that person a long lecture and make them feel guilty. She gave up a corporate career and big money to work in the development sector and half her salary goes in little acts of kindness.

Errrantnomad thumbnail

In directing all his jibes at viveka, Ra -one is also giving a feeling that he's screaming for attention .  Also very green with envy that she  spoke a couple of words extra to Inder and in the process  threw out two pearls of laughter extra on something exchanged between the two.

Right now he's coming across like the Pawan monga guy, too critical. 

Consider this! Imagine having a partner in life that too in Delhi with whom you cannot even afford to go stuff yourself with pani puris straight from the Thela guy's golden hands!! What a waste of life! 😆

Waise right now I'm thinking what if I get to gobble up the puchkaas  till my tummy breaks and then have a Dr flying sos to attend on me  ! Not too bad a life ! Eh! 

Btw me thinks ...ha ha...of all the available decadence in the world , the pleasure that one gets from gobbling up puchkaas from the thela wala's hands is total and absolute  DEBAUCHERY😉❤️