Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Anubha is the coolest mom i have ever seen! 

They must be really hurt by their daughters behaviour as they already know about raanavs mom. 

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errrantnomad

In directing all his jibes at viveka, Ra -one is also giving a feeling that he's screaming for attention .  Also very green with envy that she  spoke a couple of words extra to Inder and in the process  threw out two pearls of laughter extra on something exchanged between the two.

Right now he's coming across like the Pawan monga guy, too critical. 

Consider this! Imagine having a partner in life that too in Delhi with whom you cannot even afford to go stuff yourself with pani puris straight from the Thela guy's golden hands!! What a waste of life! 😆

Waise right now I'm thinking what if I get to gobble up the puchkaas  till my tummy breaks and then have a Dr flying sos to attend on me  ! Not too bad a life ! Eh! 

Btw me thinks ...ha ha...of all the available decadence in the world , the pleasure that one gets from gobbling up puchkaas from the thela wala's hands is total and absolute  DEBAUCHERY😉❤️

🤣🤣🤣🤣

barrister thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Inder-Viveka conversation was so cute... seems like a good friendship could come out of it!

I already love your parents 🤣

The dinner table conversation was fun..

Him literally baiting her with every word and her choosing to be rather amused by it than offended 👏

Anubha's hurt and concerns are very, very valid! In fact, IMO, she has been too polite in dealing with her daughters' actions.. or maybe they'll get a live dressing down upon their return!

Vaise, wasn't Raanav told that Inder's girl is 'Mamaji's daughter'.... he still thinks her sister is an au pair at their relative's house?? 😆

And yes, in a previous part, absolutely loved Vee telling Anubha...

Main adjust kar loongi Ma! 😉

For the Turkish guy

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

HOW adorable Sudhi!

Your friend makes me smile. Yes I have a sister like that, SJW anthro

Yes these people are broke for a reason, they are broke because they care for the underpriveleged

They are broke BY CHOICE

Incredible!

Thanks for sharing about your friend

Nisha0604 thumbnail

@Barrister

For a Mamaji's daughter to be au-pair, that itself is a STEP UP right? I mean... Bua-Fa are wealthy jewelers, Mamaji a middle class grunt, 

Mamaji's daughter is an au-pair (free mein the "parents of the twins" Viveka is supposedly caring for will be taking her some where atleast in economy class)

He has no idea they are 4 sisters and she is a tigress

Edited by Nisha0604 - 3 years ago
Bobby13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nisha, I am a silent reader of all your stories. I love each one of them. This story is awesome. I love Viveka and Anubha's characters in this story. Really powerful characters.

Nisha0604 thumbnail

Assailant & Nymph

She got an elegant room all to herself, but only after Inder asked “Would you like to be with Naina?”

With a mischievous twinkle she shook her head, I doubt she wants me telling her about my road trip from Delhi”

“If you need ANYTHING, just text me” he gave her his cellphone number without asking her for his

“I am sure I will be fine” she smiled

“Naina will be worried “ he smiled

“naina ko bolo jaldi achhi ho jaaye kal subah nikal rahehain hum” she smiled giving Naina a side eye as she shifted awkwardly in bed

Inder nodded politely and left the two sisters alone inNaina’s room

The only lights in the room was the quaint lanterns  glowed all around, the must be turning offelectricity, for the “real experience” she realized

“Ma ko pata chal chuka hai, I doubt you will ever see Inder again, kisi dungeon mein band karengi ab tumhe… have your last hurrah” Vivekalifted the folds of her saree… she was wearing a navy ikat with a red border,the blouse had a peacock embroidered in the back

“I don’t want to go back home” Naina was afraid

“Ab to bahut der ho chuki hai, you were too eager to hookup, which you did… HOW could you not know Harsha and Piyush would not haveexchanged phone numbers and added each other on SM?”

“I DIDN’T know” Naina was exasperated

“Poore ghar mein tum pose de rahi ho,” Viveka held her headin her hands and breathed audibly

Naina went to use the bathroom… NOT throw up she promised

Viveka just crashed on the bed, her arms flailing as she worried about how to face their mother, pulling the hair tie stick from her jooda, and began playing with the bells on the end… “I am in deep doo doo because I lied” she muttered, and put an arm over her eyes and yawned, taking off her glasses and putting it on the nightstand

The door was open with the curtains swaying in the evening breeze from the open corridor outside

“We were going to go drive 40 kms East… this way” Raanav entered the room staring at his phone

Viveka sat up flustered

They made eye contact… in the golden glow, not exchanging aword, she tried to make sense of the tall towering assailant appear in thedoorway, he wondered who the saree clad nymph with flowing tresses was that layon the bed…

“Inder?” he questioned quickly clearing his throat

“Umm.. not here” she said getting off the bed and pullingher saree down on all sides

“thanks” he said and walked off without apologizing forinvading her privacy

“Ha” she scoffed and shook her head at the conceit

Her mother did not answer the phone, the next morning woke the twins up for college at 5 AM told them they would be back by 3 PM… and wrapped a  red bandhini shawl around herself over the tan khadi kurta and pencil pants she wore for the night at the stranger’s house

And went down for a walk in the lush wooded  area in the back that was actually the beginning of the Jhalana forests, the air was strangely moist for such arid region, the breeze bringing with it morning chulha fire smoke from distant villages

“Stunning views don’t you think?” Raanav appeared out of nowhere, in jeans and white shirt, both hands tucked into pockets, wearing hiking shoes

She nodded and kept her distance

“Nice.. so you are staying too” he smiled almost genuinely

“I don’t like driving at night so I did”

“If you do something all day… you could come up with the same reason again tonight” he said gleefully

“You don’t care for the art of subtlety, do you?” she froze turned sideways and gave him a dazzling smile

“Its beautiful… so I am sure you considered it surely?”

“Umm..Last night you wanted to know if Naina is marrying Inder, now you seem to believe you are reading my mind” she chuckled withgenuine amusement

“It was a genuine question”

“It’s called hasty generalization” “Its one of the logical fallacies” “I am told you are a lawyer, so you should know” she gave him another one of her sparkling smiles

“Your sister told you?” he flashed a smile back at her

“No actually, Inder did” she pushed her glasses up her nose

“Ah… he is always so eager and enthusiastic” he clucked his tongue

“Unlike?” she let it slip out

He did not respond

“I have no idea whats going through your mind.. I don’t really want to know either. I am here to pick up my sister since she was sick”

“was it that bad?” he asked silkily

As if Viveka cooked up an excuse to drive down to Jaipur to stay overnight and mooch off the Parashars

“Werent you the one that told me Inder flew a Doc down from Delhi two nights ago?” she asked confused

“Oh Inder… yeah… Inder tries too hard to please” he said grimly

“I was hoping to walk alone…” she said coolly

“Of course” he shrugged as he slowed down, she walked off

“We’ve spotted leopards around here quite often… they are considered stealthy” he informed her as she walked away

“Good to know!” she turned around, to respond politely and walked away after tucking her shawl back in place under her neck, and pushing her glasses up her bridge

Edited by Nisha0604 - 3 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail

@Bobby13

AWESOME!

Thanks so very much

I just do timepass

We all are groupies that amuse each other with real and fictional stories😆

Sudha1012 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5