Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhayKapoor12 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Going by title, i will say no. You need money to survive and adjusting to inferior lifestyle is not easy, which will lead to fights. So nope love is never enough. It will end with lack of resources.

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Looks wonderful.. Sometimes the class difference is difficult to bridge.. It doesn't just cause problems between the couple due to their different world view, even those around them sneer at them and make things difficult.. The outcome of the nascent love is dependent on how maturely the couple resolve their differences 

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'd like to watch it. Where can I watch it? 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

Looks wonderful.. Sometimes the class difference is difficult to bridge.. It doesn't just cause problems between the couple due to their different world view, even those around them sneer at them and make things difficult.. The outcome of the nascent love is dependent on how maturely the couple resolve their differences 

True very true not only couples are dealing between themselves but also have to face society taunts. 

But there wasnt a couple in the movie per se. Maid refuses to go in relationship even after his insistence. She just leaves the house and the job. 

Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Flame.

I'd like to watch it. Where can I watch it? 

I also got excited after the trailer.. and didnt rest until i watched it😆 I guess its available on Telegram.

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zeal17

I also got excited after the trailer.. and didnt rest until i watched it😆 I guess its available on Telegram.

Hahaha, same here. I managed to find a link as well and watched it immediately. Wish they had extended it by just a few minutes to give us a clearer answer. 

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I loved the film. Sweet romantic movies are hard to come by these days and this is one such rare gem.

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

arrey its a controversial topic but done really well.👍🏼

It shouldn’t be that controversial considering that we are in 2020. But hope some day it will cease to be controversial.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Flame.

Hahaha, same here. I managed to find a link as well and watched it immediately. Wish they had extended it by just a few minutes to give us a clearer answer. 

I think ending just at that point was clever move. Open for audience interpretation.😆 Part 2 bn sakta hai ab.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

It shouldn’t be that controversial considering that we are in 2020. But hope some day it will cease to be controversial.

Yea numerically we are in 2020 but cant say about society mindset.😆