Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I have seen Sanjay Dutt's shooting for a movie called khateon ke Khiladi, it also started Chunkey Pandey, Madhuri Dixit and Neelam with Dharmendra and they had all come for a shoot down south. 

Sanjay was at the peak of his addiction, let me tell you as akid, everyone was scared to go near him, bot he looked scary, drugged . I still remember his face, he was chained as part of his scene, and when breaks, he was playfully hitting someone with that chain.....

Madhuri was an upcoming star then....Neelam was the bigger star , Chunkey was very decent

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PrityK

Karma is a bitch. Jaisi karni waisi bharni 

I hate many people but I would never wish cancer on them. People who wish such things, it actually shows their real face.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

People do change after doing mistakes but Sanjay didn’t . There’s a whole tape of him speaking  with Chota Shakeel still available 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Actually the victims of the blast have gone through a lot...Sanjay Dutt is justfacing his karma. 

Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No sympathies for him.....

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

AND? He's still living a privilege life. Have you seen the people on the footpath? 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Didn’t he leave his dying wife for Madhuri. Didn’t even go to her during her end days?

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wish he didn't have cancer. I certainly don't want him or his kids to suffer.. Apart from that I don't have much sympathy for him. He wasn't a good man.. What suneil is feeling is the empathy one usually feels for an acquaintance.. Itna bura admi nahi tha woh and all that.. But people he must have caused pain to would have a different perception. He deserves punishment and I feel he got away lightly, but cancer and other painful potentially terminal illness is something I don't wish on him

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I completely understand why people have no sympathy for Sanjay. But not sympathy as he has cancer is very harsh. Chemotherapy is no joke. I am not his fan neither have I Ever watched his film in the cinema but Cancer is a very painful treatment. I pray he recover soon.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why is khud ke khode hue gaddhe mein girna considered a struggle by these people.