Sanju Has Gone Thru Hell - Suniel Shetty Opens Up

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

He Has Gone Through Hell": Suniel Shetty Opens Up about Old Pal Sanjay Dutt

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/he-has-gone-through-hell-suniel-shetty-opens-up-about-old-pal-sanjay-dutt_168462

"He is Always Consciously in my Prayers", Says Old pal Suniel Shetty while wishing for the speedy recovery of Sanjay Dutt...

August 26, 2020 9:45 AM

Priyanka ChauhanView Profile

Courtesy : Sanjay Dutt

Sanjay Dutt and Suniel Shetty may have been enemies on screens in many projects they've worked together on but are really good friends who will always be by each other's side during tough times off screen and this bond has just gotten better over time. 2020 has been a tough one for all because of the pandemic and then some more. 

In a recent interview with Times Of India, talking about Sanjay Dutt's health the actor shared, "Now, you hear about Sanju (Sanjay Dutt) being unwell. Be it morning or evening, he is always consciously in my prayers. He has gone through hell. I am praying to God to help him recover faster.”

Talking about his other friends in the industry the actor further adds, “I am very close to Abhishek Bachchan, Sohail Khan, Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Akshay Kumar, and even Ajay Devgn. I have a lot of friends in the industry. I can go on taking names. That is the beauty of this industry. We may not party together but when we shoot and otherwise, we spend a lot of time together.”

Baba has bravely fought the tough times life has thrown on him and always emerged as a winner. It's once again time for the actor to bravely fight the health issues he has been facing and overcome it and he surely will as all his fans, friends and family are praying for his speedy recovery. 

Sanjay Dutt has a series of films lined up including Torbaaz, Sadak 2, Bhuj: The Pride Of India. He will also be seen playing the role of Adheera in the much awaited sequel to the blockbuster film KGF.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

But Sanju dug his own grave since he was young. He got involved with the wrong people by his own free will. His family was so respected, he let them down.

So his 'struggle' in jail was his own doing.

He certainly must have gone through hell after the mumbai bombings that killed so many people.

But yes, lung cancer or any cancer is the worst. Will never wish him bad, but no sympathy for him either.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NeonLights.

But Sanju dug his own grave since he was young. He got involved with the wrong people by his own free will. His family was so respected, he let them down.

So his 'struggle' in jail was his own doing.

He certainly must have gone through hell after the mumbai bombings that killed so many people.

But yes, lung cancer or any cancer is the worst. Will never wish him bad, but no sympathy for him either.

We always have the feel sorry for Sanju cuz everything that has ever happened to him is always someone else’s fault 🤔

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago
briahna thumbnail

shut up  you stunt man

i feel sorry for you that you could never move beyond your stunts.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

He’s gone through hell but put so many more through hell with his actions.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He started smoking as a kid, then became a chain smoker, then did drugs and everything and finally got lung cancer now. As unfortunate as his health becoming like this is, I would much rather feel bad for innocent people who become victims and sufferers, and not privileged, spoilt folks like Sanjay Dutt, who was educated and empowered enough to take care of these things, and yet did what he wanted anyway.

Harsh as it may sound, he did this to himself. He lived his life recklessly and one day you may have to pay for it.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

shut up  you stunt man

i feel sorry for you that you could never move beyond your stunts.

Suniel Shetty said if he doesnt get his price he wont do the film. 

Maybe he hasnt gotten his price in some years 😆

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

It always feels more like we are forcefully being kept in a position to feel bad for Sanju a lot, it doesn't really give me a good vibe.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

I feel sorry for the people whose family members have to live without their loved ones because of Sanjay’s actions. 

I feel sorry for his deceased wife. 

I feel sorry for his kids . 

Munnabhai onscreen portray karne main aur real life main hone main farak hain bhai. There is a Patch Adams already. 

Sunil can eff off with his sympathy plea. 

PrityK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Karma is a bitch. Jaisi karni waisi bharni