Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HZAnita

Who is this Ayash Khan?  Is it a fact that he met Sushant on the 13th?  Sorry.  I must have missed this one.

Untrue. Swamy is trying to divert the case pushing these lies.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Untrue. Swamy is trying to divert the case pushing these lies.

I am not saying what he says is the truth carved in stone or anything. 

Piyu08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

has rhea still not been summoned for questioning?

and what is this subramanium story of mahesh bhatt

her brother interrogated today ..tomorrow is her and whole family may be

Edited by RitRitzz - 3 years ago
Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Woah..what did I just read here. A sister praying for her brother and asking for mass prayers is attention seeking and a nautanki. Some very new things I'm learning everyday on this forum. Seeking truth and justice for a family member who's passed away under mysterious circumstances is considered to be attention seeking now🤓

Well orchestrated Social Media trial. Thank you to all the conspiracy theorists(12vi fail) and the IT Bots. Thank you to the leaders Kangana, Arnab, KRK, Payal, Ishkaran etc. You guys have never had any agendas but seeking the Truth.   *Claps*

Wake me up when there's any actual proof of foul play. ED cant even catch a money trail which was the basis of the damn case(15 Cr). Waiting for the Mob to turn on the CBI when they dont find anything either. I give it 2 months. 😆

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OmG 🤣🤣

Whoever caught this👏 I knew she was hooked on Arnab debates and republic live🤣

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is amusing and next level :)

https://twitter.com/rose_k01/status/1297930613404520462

Edited by Ahana_Sehgal21 - 3 years ago
Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Never knew ED got ultimatum of 15 days to prove allegations🤪

Or did I miss the press conference where they gave clean chit 😭

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That's intrusive AF.

I don't like Rhea but stop peeping into her house! This is crazy. She can file a case against the channel.

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sushant's friend Smita Parikh latest Interview

Watch @14.45 - Sidharth Pitani  told Smita Parikh he felt healed after speaking with Mumbai police after giving 3 statement and felt healed after speaking truth 🤪

Watch @15.15 - 20.00 - While speaking with Pitani Rhea called Smita crying "Look what  happened with me , he committed with me". Smita asked Rhea how all transpired.  Rhea responded Sushant was hallucinating, wasn't keeping well and was in terrible state.

Smita further asks why you(Rhea) didn't inform me/us as Smita n Sushant shared very close friendly bond.Rhea agreed but reasoned She was scared to expose Sushant's situation in front of his friends. Smita asked further if not close friends then why not FAMILY they have every right to know?

Rhea responded -  Sushant didn't get along with his family much and has issues with them 😵

That made Smita suspicious as even if family bond wasn't strong, such condition of Sushant should have been intimated about if Rhea is speaking truth. Reporters discussing how Mahesh Bhatt was close enough to know this information and knowing Sushant being suicidal (as MB stated earlier) could have done something to help him atleast. Rather he guided Rhea to leave Sushant at this state(as they are claiming Sushant was in).

Bigger question is Why Rhea's parents(if they had good intentions for Sushant), didn't stop their daughter from doing so unless they are involved in some conspiracy. Why Rhea's parents were allowed but Sushant's family wasn't.

Smita revealed family was constantly asking for permission to meet Sushant for months but they were rudely blocked by all stooges.

@Watch 21.00 - Smita asked Rhea (during same call) why she didn't pick up her calls from past couple of months, since she was trying to reach Sushant as his phone number was changed.  Rhea reasons as she was so occupied with taking care of Sushant, she didn't have time to pick up Smita's calls 😈 [Yes you have time upload videos on instagrams but not pick up Sushant's friends n family's calls B**** ]

@Watch - @23.37 - On June 13th, Meetu called Sushant at 9:30 pm that he didn't pick and later sent text messages that were not seen. Then On June 14th , Meetu called Sushant again at around 9:30 am thinking he might have slept yesterday night early and must be awake by 9:30 am but call wasn't received in morning as well. This made Meetu anxious and she called staff , staff informed her that he took juice n went back to his room n slept. 

GLARING

But Meetu was not satisfied. Without informing staff, Meetu left for Sushant's house - Reason why she was just 15 minutes away from Sushant's home when Pitani called Meetu to let her know that Sushant hanged himself 😒. When Pitani called , Meetu was just barely 15 mins away, So how can Pitani cuts green kurta off Sushant and put Sushant's body down ??? Suspicious 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62TVxx1iMxE

Edited by sarasingh7 - 3 years ago