Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

OmG πŸ€£πŸ€£

Whoever caught thisπŸ‘ I knew she was hooked on Arnab debates and republic live🀣

Republic tv captured culprit watching republic tv , seems watching today wat point will rise so tat they ve to arrange those , republic tv will talk nation wants to know wat satyameva jayate rhea wants n talking about n rhea will come out n will blurt out d truth , satyameva jayate!
ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tinah

This sister really likes the limelight right? I understand they lost a brother but she has been really doing her thing on social media. I guess she likes the attention. 

I'm sorry, it might sound insensitive but that's the way I see it. Is it her young daughter who also in the news or is that the daughter of another sister?

Some people really don't think before writing these things na? First just to clarify your doubt the niece is from another sister ( eldest one) . Age gap between her and Sush is just 14 years so she was quite close to him and what did she even do? She is not asking to be part of media circus. Poor girl has only posted one condolence message for her Mama and has been giving few updates on Fudge that's it.His family is hardly being in limelight. None of them has given statement to media. Praying for her baby brother is attention seeking? Clarifying the rumors that might divert the case is attention seeking? 

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Also, Mumbai Police reaches Sushant's unsealed residence out of all places, hours before CBI reaches, to drink water 😌 

Is that some kind of Joke? 

or seriously MP visited his residence, it looks like they are trying to manipulate the proofs and why his house is not sealed after incidence..

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
If true republic captured culprit watching republic tv n rhea d biggest troller trolled whole bm, mva , pseudo feminists n ..... buahahahahahahahaha πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

The family really has no idea who they are upping πŸ˜† ye in pe bohut bhari parega because Shweta is actually agreeing with the narrative that Sushant was essentially a skirt chaser, albeit unintentionallyπŸ˜†

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

What's so amusing about this? She is actually keeping tabs about the progress of the case.. If guilty, the channel is actually giving her clear information to prepare her defense.. she is actually being pretty smart in this case

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Untrue. Swamy is trying to divert the case pushing these lies.

Everything he says might not be correct but let me just say this. I do think Dr. Swamy has the best of intentions towards Sushant. He would never try to portray him as someone who dealt with drug dealers. Whenever he speaks of Sushant. He speak so highly of him. He says things like, "This Sushant Singh Rajput was no ordinary man. He took a competitive exam. He ranked 7th out of all India. He got a scholarship to Standford. Had he taken it up he might have been a huge scientist for NASA shining in the USA somewhere. He wasn't like these good for nothing star kids who come into the industry because they have no other avenue in life. Who cant tell the eastern hemisphere of the world from the western hemisphere. I have listened to his lectures towards IIT student have been so impressed. He entered movies and within years became a superstar." He has nothing but admiration for Sushant. And would never portray him as someone who hangs out with people who are trouble. 

I do think his suspicions towards Mahesh Bhatt most def has merit. He has more recently started mentioning him. I have had my doubts ever since his unqualified diagnosis of hallucinations. Not to mention he always associated with people who die mysteriously. Jiah Khan for an example. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sushant's friend Smita Parikh latest Interview - Continuing......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62TVxx1iMxE

Watch @25.25 - Reporter and Smita discussing -Forensic expert Dr. Bhoopesh Sharma revealed after analyzing Sushant's PM report , if Body is hanging for some time , then all blood flows moves towards feet WHILE Sushant's blood flow was towards back indicating body was lying flat for quite sometime. 

Also PM report's language was totally bookish and it seemed made up.2 Cooper Hospitals doctors who conducted Postmortem didn't have license , so it all shady n is well known now.No time of death , late autopsy, who was guiding them to hurry up, No video taken of mark on the body ? Lot of loopholes

WHO is this powerful authority that managed mumbai police ,  cooper hospital , quarantines Bihar police and allows Pitani to leave mumbai for Hydrabad to start his business.

Watch @30.30 - Mystery girl is not Rhea but was sent by Rhea(maybe some PR person ) along with another girl.

Rhea went to Cooper hospital to see Sushant one last time bz she knew she won't be able to go to funeral and face family.She didn't even try going to Funeral as she knew already she won't be able to.

Watch - @33.00  - Sushant's one eye and face seems to be stoned/paralyzed could be as he was drugged earlier or Stun gun was used. Kurta couldn't have held such weight.Fan wasn't tilted. They would have thought it's COVID time n people would buy suicide story.

Watch - @38.00 - Reporter stating HOW he has interviewed mostly all STARs and watched them closely and knows them and CONCLUDES They are IMMORAL and deserves to be booted.πŸ‘ They cannot be called ROLE MODELS as they project themselves to be.Needs to be publicly insulted.They are not Real Heroes.  Pointing to Deepika being disappointed in her  with depression theory.

Edited by sarasingh7 - 3 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
Lol bm , burnol n burn bm , if family itself supporting their choice let bm rest in with out peace πŸ˜‚
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Meena Das Narayan

@MeenaDasNarayan

#CooperHospital is owned partly by #UddhavThackeray. Mahesh Bhatt why did you not go to this hospital when you fell sick recently? You dont trust them? Well Praveen Babi was taken there, Divya Bharati and Sushant!!! #CBIGrillCooperDoctors