Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Whereโ€™s my tribute ? I had right suspect from day 1 

There should be parade in my honor ๐Ÿ˜†

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HZAnita

Who is this Ayash Khan?  Is it a fact that he met Sushant on the 13th?  Sorry.  I must have missed this one.

Dr. Swamy revealed it in an interview yesterday. Same interview where he named Mahesh Butt as the main player in this case. 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for sharing it. 

They tried desperately to trend against her, to malign her, to tarnish her

Alas , she is still there facing it all and tweeting away.

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This sister really likes the limelight right? I understand they lost a brother but she has been really doing her thing on social media. I guess she likes the attention. 

I'm sorry, it might sound insensitive but that's the way I see it. Is it her young daughter who also in the news or is that the daughter of another sister?

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There a big brigade who said yesterday "tight slap" and something else too

I wonder what would one label this post as.....

Hope the paid media who tried their best does a fact check on this.

some are so rattled that even in other posts unrelated to KR , they bring her into it.

Anyway , good that this video has been shared by the sister herself.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tinah

This sister really likes the limelight right? I understand they lost a brother but she has been really doing her thing on social media. I guess she likes the attention. 

I'm sorry, it might sound insensitive but that's the way I see it. Is it her young daughter who also in the news or is that the daughter of another sister?

She is a big nautanki.

P.S. Waiting for some hurt 'fan' to now quote me to say how insensitive and biased I am. 

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Dr. Swamy revealed it in an interview yesterday. Same interview where he named Mahesh Butt as the main player in this case. 

Thanks!  I was wondering if there was evidence of this meeting, like a witness or something?  There are so many theories flying around, at this point I am trying to rely only on statements that have some type of backup.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tinah

Whoa ! And what exactly should she be doing ? Keeping totally quiet ?? Rhea and her fav Bhatts used the family's silence and trauma early on to peddle absolute lies about Sushant's condition and to paint Rhea as the amazing gf. 

Infact she should be posting more . Talk about her brother more. She is doing much less. And only one from the family doing with sometimes two others speaking up. But even they don't much. 

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/rose_k01/status/1297930613404520462?s=19

Most hilarious video of the day ๐Ÿ˜†

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninny

The fact that even his family is as clueless as us makes this case even more complicated because people are taking advantage of that and using it as an opportunity to add their own spicy narrative to forward their personal agenda. I hope his family isn't gullible to fall for these vultures.They should not trust likes of Arnab, Swami and Kangu. 

I do agree everyone has their own agenda .

But I will always appreciate Kangana/Arnab the way she has bashed Mahesh bhatt. 

I really  see strong chance that he will get out of this case. 

Atleast with all these zaliliyat he will face hell at this moment.